KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Character Permission

Which do you like like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good Guys 41 43.62%
Bad Guys 53 56.38%
Total: 94 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Character Permission
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (154): « First ... « 151 152 [153] 154 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

about time

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 09:50 PM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Venomancer
about time

You better stay in a woman's place.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2010 04:53 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

lol..lame

Old Post Jan 6th, 2010 03:05 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

After talking with Miria and Q, I'm going to wait for them to return before continuing this.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2010 05:48 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Fracking Bored out of my mind here

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 03:53 AM
Speedster

erm...can i be a custom character i made up he is called Quantom his real name is unkown he has the power to move at super speed and reacts extremely quickly

Old Post Feb 8th, 2010 08:05 PM
Speedster is currently offline Click here to Send Speedster a Private Message Find more posts by Speedster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Well sure but currently we are waiting for 2 members of the rp to finish some stuff up.We'll PM you as soon as we can.Send me the bio via the pm system and I'll check it out.

Old Post Feb 9th, 2010 02:17 AM
Shad0w_Frost

Hey guys smile How ya been?

Old Post Aug 13th, 2010 09:51 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Moved the roleplay to another site.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 15th, 2010 04:59 AM
Shad0w_Frost

ah ok. PM it to me if ya want

Old Post Aug 16th, 2010 02:45 AM
Shad0w_Frost is currently offline Click here to Send Shad0w_Frost a Private Message Find more posts by Shad0w_Frost Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

this RP changed to a new site? I was not told of this

Old Post Aug 20th, 2010 07:45 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by Etna
this RP changed to a new site? I was not told of this

Well I was referring to the Marvel one.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2010 01:51 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I'm thinking of...taking over and host this RP if anyone here is still interested in RPing on this.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 04:49 AM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

well currently it would appear we are still waiting on two of you guys friends...I've been waiting to start this ages ago

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:29 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

well currently it would appear we are still waiting on two of you guys friends...I've been waiting to start this ages ago

err...you never said anything. Its been 8 months and you or anyone never talked about it. stick out tongue

I've been contemplating on reviving this for 2-3 weeks now. If your interested in joining this, I'll send you the Link once done. wink

Just posting here to see how many more people are interested. I already got 2 others

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:35 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

I suppose we could reboot it and everything. Etna has been thinking about running it and trying her hand. i'll do it if we can round up some people.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 03:38 PM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

I shouldn't have to say anything...Wei knows who those members are that halted it and it is clearly stated above that we are or was still waiting for them for some unknown reason and when I tryed to continue I got this whole no we should speech via pm but gl on starting a site based on it

Last edited by PsyrenAviance on Aug 31st, 2010 at 04:09 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 04:06 PM
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Good luck? That means you're down?!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 04:20 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I shouldn't have to say anything...Wei knows who those members are that halted it and it is clearly stated above that we are or was still waiting for them for some unknown reason and when I tryed to continue I got this whole no we should speech via pm but gl on starting a site based on it

I don't know why the others stopped you from trying to continue. Don't let others stop you from doing what you want. wink

big grin And Thanks for the luck! It won't be based on it though, I'm gonna make sure the RP is "it".

Happy Dance I hope you can make it if your still interested in the RP.

Last edited by Etna on Aug 31st, 2010 at 04:28 PM

Old Post Aug 31st, 2010 04:23 PM
Shad0w_Frost

I'm up for it smile

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 12:00 PM