KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » X-Men Character Permission

Which do you like like better.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Good Guys 41 43.62%
Bad Guys 53 56.38%
Total: 94 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

X-Men Character Permission
Started by: X-Menfan04

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (154): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
David Sykes
Payne

hahaha

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:25 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

So am I allowed to start or do I wait for an ok?

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:36 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

I think you have to wait.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:42 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

You have to wait for Crimson Pheonix or X-Fan to give you the ok.

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:47 AM
David Sykes is currently offline Click here to Send David Sykes a Private Message Find more posts by David Sykes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

((Ah well I gtg, have to find out wether or not I got persmission tomorrow...goodnight peoples.))

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 04:53 AM
Liquid_Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Liquid_Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Liquid_Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

night

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:10 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

Fenix's is basically feral

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:45 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Who is feral now?

Oh well...I can make a new mutant then, scratch Fenix, is the name Predator taken?

Sorry, I don't know all of the X-men, so if my characters are like others ones Im sorry, I made them up from scratch...or at least I thought.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Nov 8th, 2005 at 12:59 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:53 AM
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

i think you can only have one char

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:59 AM
PsyrenAviance is currently offline Click here to Send PsyrenAviance a Private Message Find more posts by PsyrenAviance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PsyrenAviance
The Body Beautiful

that name is not taken

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:00 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Only one....aw....poo frisbees

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:03 AM
Liquid_Fire
Respect

Code Name: Blaze

Height: 5’3

Weight: 132

Eyes: His eyes are a grayish color, and are always fogged over, there is no visible iris or pupil.

Hair: His hair his black, and cut very short.

Physical Description: He is small, only 5’3, and he wont grow much more in his life time. Physically, he’s like the average North American when it comes to body build and physical shape. He has very plain features; his eyebrows are slightly smaller than most people.

Place of Birth: Canadian far north.

Known Relatives: None

Powers/ Personality: His personality betrays his powers. He’s very quiet, refrained, and dislikes confrontation. His intelligence and wisdom seem limitless, and his mystic eyes only add to the effect. He moves his eyes and gaze with a methodical, almost rhythmic and smooth type of motion. When he speaks, his voice is quiet, and he seems small, and he carries a very poetic and metaphorical style of communication. He shows almost no emotion at all, and freaks a lot of people out. His powers revolve around his mind, he is very smart, and also carries an uncanny ability to know things. He can affect and manipulate objects with his mind, and even levitate himself to certain degrees. He can crack any code, and when he concentrates very hard, he can manipulate computers and their programs as well. Because of his power to manipulate his environment, and his intelligence, his can come up with some very creative things. Forming solid walls of air, or simply tripping an adversary. He can be useful in combat, but even more so when it comes to things that require his intelligence. When he uses his powers, his fogged over eyes started to pulsate orange, like some kind of elemental inferno, thus his name.

History: His parents loved him, but were afraid someone would find out who he really was. He was able to make his eyes look normal by affecting the minds of others, but people would catch glimpses often, and his appearance and his pale skin were enough for people to classify him as a freak. At the age of twelve he ran away from home, he’s wandered the world since doing his best to survive.
Player Name: Liquid_Fire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Code Name: Predator

Height: 5’10

Weight: 196

Eyes: Deep Purple

Hair: Dark brown

Physical Description: Slightly above average height, he has broad shoulders, and strong legs. His arms, chest, and torso are thick with obvious, but not overly large muscles. He wears a black jacket, sungalasses, plain navy blue T-shirt, and dark plain pants. His hair is not neat, nor is it particullaly messy. His teeth are pure black, and he had small fangs. His finger nails are also black, and while at averagle length for a male, very dense and sharp. When in the shadow his eyes will reflect a floresent purple, like a cat does green. Sometimes, when he uses his powers, the veins in his eyes will seem to get wider and turn black.

Place of Birth: Canada south

Known Relatives: Jason Cooper (Younger Brother, duh!)

Powers/ Personality: His powers are very odd, first thing is his strength, which is about three times as strong as a normal human, but not up to the level of Saber Tooth. This can also be apparant when his muscles are tensed, they become Iron hard. If he were to be shot, the bullets would pass through his skin, but stop dead once they met his muscles. His very hard finger nails help him greatly when he can climb along walls and roofs, they dig in at angles and never give. He can climb along walls and roofs almost as fast as a person could run. He can see well in the dark. He dosen't anger often, but when he does it's because you've gotten him so enraged he can't control himself.

History: Much like his brother Jason, he is very quiet, even if he does not posses his friend’s intelligence. At school, he was very quiet and had very little friends because he did not want anyone to find out he was a mutant. Because of this, the bullies often picked on him. He could have been a star athlete but he never was. One time, after his parents had found out, he was already stressed, the bullies decided to pick on him that day. It was a mistake, all three of them ended up beaten up. Ben, appalled at what he had done, ran away from home and met Jason; both of them are headed south in search of Xavier.

Player Name: Liquid_Fire
Couldn't decide on Predator, Talon, or Apex.

Well here is my new char if I can control two.

Last edited by Liquid_Fire on Nov 8th, 2005 at 01:22 AM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:19 AM
X-Menfan04

Crimson and I we're talking and she left it with me to decide.You may only have one character.It could get confusing.Please pick one.

bunnyShalimar_Fox,Wei Phoenix,Jalekbunny

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:26 AM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

Characters Taken
Crimson Phoenix= Professor Xavier
X-87= Storm
Thunder Fox= Gambit
feline= jubilee
Psionic_Luver08= Jean/Phoenix IV
Lord Nauj= Rogue
Willrules= Nightcrawler
HarmoNiC FLo= X-Man
miroku= Wolverine
Mainstream= Cable
wsg= X-23
DarkDethbringer= Beast
David Sykes= Payne/David Sykes
Cassidy Mathews= Cassidy Mathews
TheQuincy= Chamber
billy_eisan= WildChild
Darth Extecute= Illuminate/David Lord
ScarletPheonix= Ryan Summers/Ruby Prince
Blood Rayne= Ivory Storm/Rayne
Jacobleo= Angel/Warren Worthington III
Liquid_Fire= Jason Cooper/Blaze:Benjamin Axel Cooper/Predator

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:26 PM
X-Menfan04 is currently offline Click here to Send X-Menfan04 a Private Message Find more posts by X-Menfan04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

ok i wanna be Shadow Storm ( a clone or something of Storm) is that ok

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 02:11 AM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

No:
5) When making a new character you must give a a real name and code name as well as powers,you may not change
later.So make sure you are happy with your character.

Old Post Nov 9th, 2005 03:21 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Name: Noah Edwards
Code Name: Arcane
Sex: Male
Powers: Shadow Arts/Dark Arts (control over dark energy)
Flight
can transform into a smokey shadowy substance

Just a few things Noah can do with his control of dark energy;
Force fields, (around himself, plus can create them around others)
he can create a shield around others, and then shrink the shield, crush the constance into nothing,
streams of dark energy, emerging from his hands,
bolts, blasts and waves of dark energy, etc

(please log in to view the image)

Appearance: Black hair, the pupil of his eyes are white, and the coloured parts are black...

History: What can i say, just a normal mutant, no sad tragedy, no losses, just an average life.

Born in Europe, Noah doesn't like to rely on his powers all the time, that is why he is well trained in the art of sword dueling

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Last edited by Arcane on Nov 10th, 2005 at 01:35 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:32 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Menfan04

CHARACTERS TAKEN
Crimson Phoenix= Professor Xavier
X-87= Storm
Thunder Fox= Gambit
feline= jubilee
Psionic_Luver08= Jean/Phoenix IV
Lord Nauj= Rogue
Willrules= Nightcrawler
HarmoNiC FLo= X-Man
miroku= Wolverine
Mainstream= Cable
wsg= X-23
DarkDethbringer= Beast
David Sykes= Payne/David Sykes
Cassidy Mathews= Cassidy Mathews
TheQuincy= Iceman/Bobby Drake
billy_eisan= WildChild
Darth Extecute= Illuminate/David Lord
ScarletPheonix= Ryan Summers/Ruby Prince
Blood Rayne= Ivory Storm/Rayne
Jacobleo= Angel/Warren Worthington III
Liquid_Fire= Jason Cooper/Blaze:Benjamin Axel Cooper/Predator
Arcane= Noah Edwards/Arcane

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 01:36 PM
She Wolf
Lara The Livid Liger

Aquia Maish

Lara (hehe, my name), Aquia Maish, female, born out of ocean, can be absorbed into water and manipulate it, turn a piece of dew into a tsunami ~ typed thing and drown enemies, slam them into walls, basically become and control water. 1/4 shark 1/4 human 1/2 fish

(please log in to view the image)

Like this pic i found but with slightly, blue tinged skin.
Anything else, use your imagination...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:02 AM
She Wolf is currently offline Click here to Send She Wolf a Private Message Find more posts by She Wolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
David Sykes
Payne

Like this?

Attachment: mergirl_aqua.jpg
This has been downloaded 86 time(s).

"He's not...a bug..."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 12:18 AM