KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)

Last-Gen Console Discussions (PS3, Xbox 360, Wii)
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (507): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
But their controller... I just don't think it will take off in a big way... I think the Revolution will be the death of Nintendo.

Mmmm, I don't think so....I mean, they've always been the ones to try the most groundbreaking and seemingly out there stuff. I think it'll put people off initially, but is something that they'll get used to after trying out.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:35 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

Originally posted by Lana
Mmmm, I don't think so....I mean, they've always been the ones to try the most groundbreaking and seemingly out there stuff. I think it'll put people off initially, but is something that they'll get used to after trying out.

Like people cried about the touch screen for the DS but look it is selling more than the Psp evil face

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:37 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by TwisterGameX
Nintendo will never die. The controller has a unique thing and is new than the regular same old same old. Also there hanhelds are kicking ass so they get billions.

Best sellers
Nintendo Handheld(Gba and Ds)
Ps2
Xbox
GC

Thats the stats last time I checked there selling thingy.

PSP will outsell DS..... PS3 & Xbox 360 will outsell Revolution

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:41 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

PSP will outsell DS..... PS3 & Xbox 360 will outsell Revolution

Nope the Ds is selling more(look it up big grin ) and yeah Playstation has always selled the most consoles. Ps3 will seell the best then Xbox360 just because they go by the past.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:43 PM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Originally posted by Lana

But the Gamecube did not really succeed.... I'm just really pessimistic... I fear another dreamcast is going to happen.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:44 PM
§P0oONY is currently offline Click here to Send §P0oONY a Private Message Find more posts by §P0oONY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

But the Gamecube did not really succeed.... I'm just really pessimistic... I fear another dreamcast is going to happen.

Ouch, yeah....that'd suck....

I think that Revolution will do well, just because of the low price-tag, backwards compatability, and the fact that you can download old games onto it.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:46 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

The dream cast failed because the ps2 stole the online element that the dream cast had and then they went and put a dvd on it so Japan bought the hell out of ps2 because it plays dvds which is cheaper than just a regular dvd(much cheaper to them) so yeah.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:49 PM
§P0oONY

Nope the Ds is selling more(look it up big grin ) and yeah Playstation has always selled the most consoles. Ps3 will seell the best then Xbox360 just because they go by the past.

Key word.... Will..... it isn't selling well in Japan... but it is selling well in America and has only just been released in England & Europe and it is bound to sell well here.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:49 PM
Null

Key word.... Will..... it isn't selling well in Japan... but it is selling well in America and has only just been released in England & Europe and it is bound to sell well here.

Perhaps but the Ds games so far has been more fun than the Psp.

Anyway the RV could be like the Ds since it is unique or is this just a gimmic ?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:51 PM
Null

What are the Launch titles for all these systems ?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 08:57 PM
§P0oONY

What are the Launch titles for all these systems ?

Not sure... I'm getting Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4 & Project Gotham Racing with my xbox...

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:00 PM
Null

Not sure... I'm getting Perfect Dark Zero, Quake 4 & Project Gotham Racing with my xbox...

sad I thought the perfect dark series was a Nintendo Exclusive

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:01 PM
§P0oONY

sad I thought the perfect dark series was a Nintendo Exclusive

Have you been living under a rock?... laughing out loud

Microsoft bought the rites to Rare back at the beginning of the Xbox's life.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:04 PM
Null

Have you been living under a rock?... laughing out loud

Microsoft bought the rites to Rare back at the beginning of the Xbox's life.

OHH Perfect dark is RARE. Rare and nintendo faught each other, i remember they hated each other now. That why Conker is on the box. Wait was oo7 RARE ?

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:06 PM
lilmisskitten
Erotically Charged

Well, I've got to admit...I'm Nintendo fan....so i may get that...although I'm getting my Ds...iv;e never gone Play station and i don't like Xboxs..the controls and teh graphics....nay

My Stuffs "innit"

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:08 PM
lilmisskitten is currently offline Click here to Send lilmisskitten a Private Message Find more posts by lilmisskitten Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
§P0oONY

Goldeneye was Rare... and it's not that they had fought with Nintendo that stopped them making games... It's that Microsoft offered them a nice hefty lump sum.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:10 PM
Null

Originally posted by lilmisskitten
Well, I've got to admit...I'm Nintendo fan....so i may get that...although I'm getting my Ds...iv;e never gone Play station and i don't like Xboxs..the controls and teh graphics....nay

Are you on a drug laughing out loud

Xbox Graphics has the best by far so you can't complain about that stick out tongue As far as the conrtol...they remade it to be smaller. I admit the Xbox was crap at the begging but got WAY better.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:10 PM
§P0oONY

The Xbox Controller S, was voted top games console controller ever. Or something like that.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:12 PM
Null

Poor Xbox gets no love.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:19 PM
Tru_Slice
Pun not included

If you look at it all, the 360 has the best thing going for it.

The controller is no arguement, the launch titles look great, it has most of the major developers working for them, and most of all, IT"S READY TO GO.

Microsoft has really been on the ball with this new system, and I have to say, I think it will dominate this next generation.

Even after this lauch, 360 will continue to do good because of all the deveopers working for them, and we'll never have a shortage of good games.

Old Post Nov 1st, 2005 09:34 PM
Tru_Slice is currently offline Click here to Send Tru_Slice a Private Message Find more posts by Tru_Slice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote