KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Jackie chan w/ talismans

Superman vs Jackie chan w/ talismans
Started by: zachrivard

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Juntai
The talismans have never withstood a force like many comic characters can bring. I'm not saying all kinds of people would defeat him, but obviously no one weilding the dog talisman has ever been hit with a force enough to destroy a planet packed into the size of a fist.

And neither have any of the other talismans brought him to Superman levels of strength, speed, etc.
Do you think Supes would win?

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:16 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by brainchild81
Do you think Supes would win?

Of course.
He's faster stronger, and I see nothing any of those talismans can do to hurt Superman.
Meanwhile Superman could just... throw him at the sun or something.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:28 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Of course.
He's faster stronger, and I see nothing any of those talismans can do to hurt Superman.
Meanwhile Superman could just... throw him at the sun or something.
WTF?! Don't be silly. They're magical for one thing. Supes is vulnerable to that kind of stuff. He can shoot beams from his eyes. Again magical beams. He can turn invisible and just sneak him. There are a few ways T.Jacky'd beat the snot outta Supes. Throwing T.Jacky to the sun just means T.Jacky flies back angry about Supes trying to kill an immortal.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:52 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

WTF?! Don't be silly. They're magical for one thing. Supes is vulnerable to that kind of stuff. He can shoot beams from his eyes. Again magical beams. He can turn invisible and just sneak him. There are a few ways T.Jacky'd beat the snot outta Supes. Throwing T.Jacky to the sun just means T.Jacky flies back angry about Supes trying to kill an immortal.
Superman has mounted resistant against magical attacks so it would depend on the level of magic, which isn't nearly as powerful as magic attacks that have hit Superman.
Invisible? Superman could see the very molocules of the universe shift, or hear them..

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 12:55 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Superman has mounted resistant against magical attacks so it would depend on the level of magic, which isn't nearly as powerful as magic attacks that have hit Superman.
Invisible? Superman could see the very molocules of the universe shift, or hear them..
This isn't technological invisibility though, it's magical. Supes ain't gonna see nothing but stars. And he can fly. How do you know how powerful the talismans are? Or do you just assume they're weak so Supes looks good? I've seen Cap MArvel knock Supes out w/a couple of punches. Everything Talisman Jacky does is going to hurt Supes, whereas I doubt Supes could do anyhing to hurt Jackie.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:08 AM
Scoobless
sselboocS

what's the point of having Invulnerability and healing?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:13 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zachrivard
Kratos

Originally posted by Scoobless

idk just in case

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:14 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

I was about to ask the same thing.
Can anyone give examples of things that have been done with these talismen?

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:15 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Well, they open dimensional gates for demons, and used in conjunction can pull off a bunch of high end effects.

All of them together would make Jackie into a Captain Marvel-esque super hero that can turn invisible and turn Supes into a hamster.

I don't know if he'd beat Supes though. If he turned him into an animal maybe.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:25 AM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

I gotta see some old episodes to remember. They've doen some pretty god-like s**t though. Gave life to a Statue and a Stuffed moose. Power enabled a chicken to shoot eyebeams, a pig to fly
Just so you'll be cool in case you don't have both talismans. Jackie could turn Supes into a small fish. Fight would be over

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 01:28 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:25 AM
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

He can heal others with the Horse power.

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:27 AM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

That too.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 01:33 AM
zachrivard
Kratos

the talisman are bad ass, if u guys didnt already get that

Dr. Polaris," Arent you gonna wash your hands?" Lex Luthor,"........No, Cause I'm Evil." thanks to digi for the sig

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:10 AM
zachrivard is currently offline Click here to Send zachrivard a Private Message Find more posts by zachrivard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by illadelph12
Well, they open dimensional gates for demons, and used in conjunction can pull off a bunch of high end effects.

All of them together would make Jackie into a Captain Marvel-esque super hero that can turn invisible and turn Supes into a hamster.

I don't know if he'd beat Supes though. If he turned him into an animal maybe.

Magical transmutation wouldn't work, as it has already been tried on him by Blaze.

While I don't know if Jackie would win, It sounds like it should at least be a good fight (and not just for supes...but many characters.)

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:14 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmic Cube
I don't have any friends.

Superman takes the talismans from him. Nyeah-heah. stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:32 AM
Cosmic Cube is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmic Cube a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmic Cube Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Magical transmutation wouldn't work, as it has already been tried on him by Blaze.

While I don't know if Jackie would win, It sounds like it should at least be a good fight (and not just for supes...but many characters.)
T.Jacky'd totally kick Supes's ass. and yes he'd kick many other Superheroes a$$es also even *sob* Spidey Batman and Wolverine sadAny scans of this Blaze encounter?

Last edited by I-Drop on Nov 2nd, 2005 at 02:37 AM

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:34 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

This isn't technological invisibility though, it's magical. Supes ain't gonna see nothing but stars. And he can fly. How do you know how powerful the talismans are? Or do you just assume they're weak so Supes looks good? I've seen Cap MArvel knock Supes out w/a couple of punches. Everything Talisman Jacky does is going to hurt Supes, whereas I doubt Supes could do anyhing to hurt Jackie.
Captain Marvel's enchantment I would also class above these as normal magic rolls off of Captain Marvel anyways... he's powered by the gods. lol. Also he can deliver the FORCE neccisary being exponentially stronger and faster than Jackie with talismans...

None of the talismans have had magical force, blasts or whatever, to lead believe their magic strong enough to stop Superman before he grabbed Jackie by his head and hurled him across the universe.

Needless to say, Superman is even faster than Jackie's thoughts of summoning power from the talisman so most of them would be uselss.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:37 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Captain Marvel's enchantment I would also class above these as normal magic rolls off of Captain Marvel anyways... he's powered by the gods. lol. Also he can deliver the FORCE neccisary being exponentially stronger and faster than Jackie with talismans...

Marvel also said he was lucky...
It's different when Supes sees it coming.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:38 AM
Psycho Ninja
Holy Vigilante

Dude, Jackie is cool and shit......... but this is SUPEZ !!!

PSYCHO !!

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:40 AM
Psycho Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Psycho Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Psycho Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Marvel also said he was lucky...
It's different when Supes sees it coming.

True that.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2005 02:41 AM