KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Be My Last

Be My Last
Started by: T.V.O.T.I.

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

he dreams a dream
crawling inside to bury everything
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

I am long past that
I am the living ending
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

the dagger pierces his flesh
still his sins refuse to fall
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

I am long past that
I am the living ending
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

just like a memory forgotten
he is convinced he never existed
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

spending so much time believing
he is haunted by the visions
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

I am long past that
I am the living ending
And this is the ending to my ending.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 01:02 AM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

omg those last two are beautiful!


__________________

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 06:00 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

I am glad you are so impressed smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2006 02:18 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dante Vlada
I am glad you are so impressed smile

happy

What's new with you??


__________________

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 07:44 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

Gender: Female
Location: -

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dante Vlada
he dreams a dream
crawling inside to bury everything
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

I am long past that
I am the living ending
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

the dagger pierces his flesh
still his sins refuse to fall
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

I am long past that
I am the living ending
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

just like a memory forgotten
he is convinced he never existed
no one will ever care

as long as you're alive I'm here

spending so much time believing
he is haunted by the visions
what a beautiful thing
watching the dying decay

I am long past that
I am the living ending
And this is the ending to my ending.

Sad but pretty, it's really good big grin


__________________


taft

Old Post Mar 9th, 2006 06:56 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Forever*Alone~
Empress

Gender: Female
Location: EveryWhere And NoWhere

i have a question....

im doing a poetry project in english and i need to find three poems and sya what i think about them....

may i use one of yours?


Please please please?


i will also need your full name....


__________________

does this work?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 01:56 AM
~Forever*Alone~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Forever*Alone~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Forever*Alone~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

I really dont like the idea of giving you my full name but I will in a PM of course. smile

I have another thread on here too in case you were wondering.

"the works of a devil"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 10:10 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

Of Wings and Rain

I have wandered on this path,
Daunted at my every turn.
I long for the wings of change.
The wings that will somehow save me,
As I leap out into the blackened unknown.
I have been plagued by relentless thoughts.
They bombard me preventing change.
I wish for days filled with rain.
Rain powerful enough to muffle the echoes,
As I sort through thoughts and emotions.
With the desire of rain drenched wings
I journey forth with the hope that one day
I will become that which I am destined to be
fin

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 12:45 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

eek! I still really like this one happy


__________________

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 06:10 PM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

lol smile

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 10:50 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweetness
Fabulously Delicious

Gender: Female
Location:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dante Vlada
Of Wings and Rain

I have wandered on this path,
Daunted at my every turn.
I long for the wings of change.
The wings that will somehow save me,
As I leap out into the blackened unknown.
I have been plagued by relentless thoughts.
They bombard me preventing change.
I wish for days filled with rain.
Rain powerful enough to muffle the echoes,
As I sort through thoughts and emotions.
With the desire of rain drenched wings
I journey forth with the hope that one day
I will become that which I am destined to be
fin


I love it happy

Old Post Apr 14th, 2006 10:58 PM
sweetness is currently offline Click here to Send sweetness a Private Message Find more posts by sweetness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

Gender: Unspecified
Location:

I miss you. Why did you join the navy and leave me? sad

Old Post Jun 14th, 2006 03:39 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coldfire
<3 <3 <3

Gender: Female
Location: Vancouver, Canada

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dante Vlada
I miss you. Why did you join the navy and leave me? sad

eek! Hey you!! I miss talking to you How you been ???


__________________

Old Post Jun 15th, 2006 04:59 AM
Coldfire is currently offline Click here to Send Coldfire a Private Message Find more posts by Coldfire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quod sum eris
Junior Member

Gender:
Location: United States

I have returned!!

-Dante Vlada

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 07:53 PM
quod sum eris is currently offline Click here to Send quod sum eris a Private Message Find more posts by quod sum eris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
All times are UTC. The time now is 08:08 AM.
Pages (6): « First ... « 4 5 [6]   Last Thread   Next Thread

Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Be My Last

Email this Page
Subscribe to this Thread
   Post New Thread  Post A Reply

Forum Jump:
Search by user:
 

Forum Rules:
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is OFF
vB code is ON
Smilies are ON
[IMG] code is ON

Text-only version
 

< - KillerMovies.com - Forum Archive - Forum Rules >


© Copyright 2000-2006, KillerMovies.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by: vBulletin, copyright ©2000-2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.