KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Is Superman the ultimate Superhero?

Is Superman the ultimate Superhero?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
I-Drop
Privateer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
You're posts have been more amusing than understandable. And how are you calling me a youngster, which i'm not, yet your name's brainchild, c'mon.

You wrote "Spidey NOT being practically unbeatable is one of the things I like most about him" Hey, If your inclined to the weaker side of things then hey, have at it. Someone always getting his arse kicked alot is pathetic to me. I think your standards sunk lower, as you got older by having Spidey as your preferred superhero over Superman.

Spidey fights flashy but if just flying and punching you into oblivion would work, then I'd be Superman.
If this is whose powers you'd want to have then I'd still have to pick S.Surfer. I'm not trying to insult you by saying you seemed like a youngster. You honestly do IMO. There's nothing wrong with being a youngster. Everyone was. And no homie, my standards got higher. Glasses is a lame ass disguise. L-A-M-E Period. There's no way around that. Talk about low standardsembarrasment.....I've heard he vibrates his face molecules, but that's worse. He reminds me of when I was a kid and would play w/action figures and if somebody hit me I'd be like "nah. I got a force field"(Which Supes just happens to have) WTF can't this guy do? To me "the adventures of all powerful man" aren't gonna be as interesting as those of "moderately powerful guy". Like I've said, Spidey was 1st place in Wizard and Bravo for a reason. And it's not him kicking everybody's ass(He can't and neither can Supes) He's the best. The best Supes can ever hope for is second. Batman deserves it more.

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 1st, 2005 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:29 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
So...being cool is what makes you ultimate superhero? confused
Pretty much. Not just being cool though. Being the coolest........and most interesting. And not having the lamest disguise in all of comics. Supes established a fanbase when there weren't any others around and standards were low. Captain Marvel(DC) came out and quickly surpassed him in terms of popularity. If DC hadn't won him in a lawsuit and put him on the backburner big-time, this thread might've been called "Is Captain Marvel the Ultimate Superhero?".
lol, I swear thats what he's implying.

That to him, the Ultimate superhero should:

1. fight cool
2. have a cool costume
3. say cool things
4. look cool
5. have cooler stories
&
6. have a cool personality when he's not being the "Ultimate" Superhero.

That's just ludicrously & laughably dumb.

laughing out loud
laughing See, that's kind of why I think you're a youngin'

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 1st, 2005 at 11:39 PM

Old Post Dec 1st, 2005 11:36 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by brainchild81
Pretty much. Not just being cool though. Being the coolest........and most interesting. And not having the lamest disguise in all of comics. Supes established a fanbase when there weren't any others around and standards were low. Captain Marvel(DC) came out and quickly surpassed him in terms of popularity. If DC hadn't won him in a lawsuit and put him on the backburner big-time, this thread might've been called "Is Captain Marvel the Ultimate Superhero?". laughing See, that's kind of why I think you're a youngin'

So Im a youngin' for believing in fact, eh..?

I don't see what so lame about Clark Kents disguise as mild mannered reporter, but don't most superheroes show their faces in their normal lives?

And Captain Marvel "The world's mightiest mortal" as he's called, don't know why, came out after Superman. Sure he was the most popular superhero cause his comics sold more than any but Captain marvel was an infringement and a copy of Superman who bit the Superman look kinda & concept to become popular.

And DC won that trial justly. Capt. Marvel wasn't even supose to exist in the first place, there was no way DC would've lost that court battle because Capt. Marvel was clearly a blatant rip-off. With-out Superman there would be no Capt. Marvel. Period.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 02:23 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

He is the ultimate hero because there has been so much changing with him through the years he has been a herald of Galactus an energy being a green lantern and Batman he is the ultimate Hero.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 04:01 PM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

You must not understand my posts. Spidey NOT being practically unbeatable is one of the things I like most about him. Supes is waaaay more powerful than Spidey. We all know that. I've already said that it's not about power, because that would automatically take Spidey AND Supes out of the running. You seem like you're probably a youngster. I liked Supes when I was younger too. When I got older though and my standards got higher I realized how "over the top" his powers and disguise were. That glasses thing is ridiculous. Period. Look @ the fights between Neo and Smith in the 1st Matrix movie w/all the cool moves. That's like Spideystyle fighting. Look @ the boring flying around and punching each other in the hands crap in the last movie. That's Supesstyle.

WTFFF???

The matrix isnt based on spiderman...hahahahhahah

wow man, wow, you should think before you speak seriously, that was the dumbest thing i've heard you say thus far.

the matrix fighting is based on old hong kong wire-fu, not spiderman.

the matrix (all of them) have SO much hidden meaning that i cant even begin to list or describe them all, but ill tell you this, none of it is based on spiderman.

you accuse people who love supes as being fanboys? but god man, look at you and spidey, you just make crap up and say its based on spiderman.

I love the matrix (my name is the anomaly) i started in KMC in the matrix forums, i know the movies inside and out, so dont bother arguing with me about them, trust me, none of its spiderman.

however, Neo's flying IS based on superman (not the SBB though in Revolutions) just his flying.

i mean they even mention supes in Reloaded

"where is he now?" - "hes doing his superman thing.."

however its not based on superman per say, its based on supermans iconic flying as being a hero, thats why Neo flies, because thanks to superman flying is an iconic image of a hero (in Neo's case the hero (saviour) of all mankind)

please dont just write crap thats not true, someones gonna make a fool of you.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Last edited by ((The_Anomaly)) on Dec 2nd, 2005 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 10:44 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
WTFFF???

The matrix isnt based on spiderman...hahahahhahah

wow man, wow, you should think before you speak seriously, that was the dumbest thing i've heard you say thus far.
Which is really amazing because I didn't say the matrix was based on Spidey. I forgive you though, because your reading comprehension is obviously very low. Nobody's perfect thoughsmile

the matrix fighting is based on old hong kong wire-fu, not spiderman.

the matrix (all of them) have SO much hidden meaning that i cant even begin to list or describe them all, but ill tell you this, none of it is based on spiderman.

you accuse people who love supes as being fanboys? but god man, look at you and spidey, you just make crap up and say its based on spiderman.
Wow. I don't remember accusing people who love Supes of being fanboys. I don't think I'd ever do that to someone for merely loving a character. It wouldn't be right. Any proof of this? You are starting to sound like one to be honest. And I've never said Matrix was based on Spidey. Understanding what you read is very important man. Look into it.smile

I love the matrix (my name is the anomaly) i started in KMC in the matrix forums, i know the movies inside and out, so dont bother arguing with me about them, trust me, none of its spiderman.

however, Neo's flying IS based on superman (not the SBB though in Revolutions) just his flying.

i mean they even mention supes in Reloaded

"where is he now?" - "hes doing his superman thing.."

however its not based on superman per say, its based on supermans iconic flying as being a hero, thats why Neo flies, because thanks to superman flying is an iconic image of a hero (in Neo's case the hero (saviour) of all mankind)

please dont just write crap thats not true, someones gonna make a fool of you.
No offense, but your entire post seems like a very good way to make a fool of yourself.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:33 AM
FistOfThe North

This statement may scream of fanboyism to you skeptics, but I'll have to honestly say, that as I write this post, no superhero in any comic can defeat Superman in a fight. In and out of the DC realm.

To me, the Ultimate Superhero is the mightiest being. And that's Superman.

You can't be the Ultimate Superhero if your not the mightiest. Popular or not. And I know Thor comes up but it shouldn't cause he's only the mighty Thor while Supes is the mightiest.

Mighty - Having or showing great power, skill, strength, or force: a mighty orator; a mighty blow.

Most Superheroes are mighty. But being the mightiest means to be mighty to an extreme degree. That's Ultimate. Just like Superman is.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 05:56 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

laughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughinglaughing Anybody else agree w/that?

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 06:01 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Which is really amazing because I didn't say the matrix was based on Spidey. I forgive you though, because your reading comprehension is obviously very low. Nobody's perfect thoughsmile
Wow. I don't remember accusing people who love Supes of being fanboys. I don't think I'd ever do that to someone for merely loving a character. It wouldn't be right. Any proof of this? You are starting to sound like one to be honest. And I've never said Matrix was based on Spidey. Understanding what you read is very important man. Look into it.smile

No offense, but your entire post seems like a very good way to make a fool of yourself.

lol, ahhh, I give up with this one. how long has this thread been going on for now? and he refuses to even listen to points that we make.

I wont even get into your frivolous insults....nor will i get into that im in school FOR the purpose of understanding things, particularly things that i read, i doubt you can say the same.

unless you say something else utterly ridiculous this is my last post in this thread, there is no use talking to a "wall"

you misunderstood the point of my previous post.

at any rate your comparison between the matrix and spiderman in itself makes no sense, spiderman doesn't know kung fu.

i give up because this thread will never come to an end as it is simply a matter of opinion. for the most part.

you think spiderman is the best, i think spiderman could do shit in comparison to supes, you'll disagree then ill disagree with you, then we just keep going in a pointless circle of nothingness.

here are the facts.
------------------------------------------------------------
Superman is one of the most powerful superheros in all of comics (and TV and everything)

Superman is an icon, so much so he is far beyond all other superheros to the point where they are an afterthought in comparison.

Superman had survived and is still popular after about 70 years, not an easy feat.

Superman in essence created comic book superheros, the word "superhero" comes from his name for god sake.

superman is the very essence of what it means to be a hero, again, he created the general theme of what a hero should be, and all comic book superheroes after him in some way follow this lead.

superman is a symbol for all things that we consider good, so much so that there is a plaque in the UN for him.

superman pretty much CREATED the alter ego. to which almost all superheroes now have.

almost every superhero after superman has at least one of supermans powers to a degree. most commonly super strength, which, superman is knowen most for, this power is now a staple of superheroes.

---------------------------------------------------------
can any other superhero say even 1 of those things? i highly doubt it, and even if they could, it wouldn't be more then one.

Superman is the very definition of what being a superhero means. not because hes at this moment the most popular, or has the coolest outfit, or goes through what is becoming the tiresome "tormented superhero complex" that seems to be the norm now

superman is the ultimate superhero, because he is THE superhero.

thats my argument, say what you will, i dont think any other hero has all that to his name.

superman is the ultimate superhero, case closed.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 11:56 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ZephroCarnelian

Fantastic post.

I agree 100%.

smile

The REAL Men on KMC - Whirly, Juntai, Darkcrawler, Avalon...

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 12:25 PM
ZephroCarnelian is currently offline Click here to Send ZephroCarnelian a Private Message Find more posts by ZephroCarnelian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

lol, ahhh, I give up with this one. how long has this thread been going on for now? and he refuses to even listen to points that we make.

I wont even get into your frivolous insults....nor will i get into that im in school FOR the purpose of understanding things, particularly things that i read, i doubt you can say the same.

unless you say something else utterly ridiculous this is my last post in this thread, there is no use talking to a "wall"

you misunderstood the point of my previous post.

at any rate your comparison between the matrix and spiderman in itself makes no sense, spiderman doesn't know kung fu.

i give up because this thread will never come to an end as it is simply a matter of opinion. for the most part.

you think spiderman is the best, i think spiderman could do shit in comparison to supes, you'll disagree then ill disagree with you, then we just keep going in a pointless circle of nothingness.

here are the facts.
------------------------------------------------------------
Superman is one of the most powerful superheros in all of comics (and TV and everything)

Superman is an icon, so much so he is far beyond all other superheros to the point where they are an afterthought in comparison.

Superman had survived and is still popular after about 70 years, not an easy feat.

Superman in essence created comic book superheros, the word "superhero" comes from his name for god sake.

superman is the very essence of what it means to be a hero, again, he created the general theme of what a hero should be, and all comic book superheroes after him in some way follow this lead.

superman is a symbol for all things that we consider good, so much so that there is a plaque in the UN for him.

superman pretty much CREATED the alter ego. to which almost all superheroes now have.

almost every superhero after superman has at least one of supermans powers to a degree. most commonly super strength, which, superman is knowen most for, this power is now a staple of superheroes.

---------------------------------------------------------
can any other superhero say even 1 of those things? i highly doubt it, and even if they could, it wouldn't be more then one.

Superman is the very definition of what being a superhero means. not because hes at this moment the most popular, or has the coolest outfit, or goes through what is becoming the tiresome "tormented superhero complex" that seems to be the norm now

superman is the ultimate superhero, because he is THE superhero.

thats my argument, say what you will, i dont think any other hero has all that to his name.

superman is the ultimate superhero, case closed.
If my post left you feeling insulted that's what happens when I'm insulted and accused of doing things I haven't done. I'm not trying to be offensive. I never said the Matrix was based on Spidey. You're 100% wrong on that. Period. No way around that. I don't go around calling people fanboys just because they like a character that I don't like. That's childish. You were 100% wrong on that too. I'm here to voice my opinion and I'll continue to do so. Some people get way too personal when you talk about a fictional character. It ain't that serious. You didn't get the Matrix fights comparison. I'll try to explain it better. I know Spidey doesn't know Kung Fu and I've never said anything like that. Spidey uses his own fighting style. It's composed of some complex moves and features feats of agility kind of like the Neo/Smith fights in the 1st Matrix. Supes is pretty much the same old punches all the time IMO. I remember in another post in another thread about how other heroes would be w/a green lantern ring somebody said Supes would probably just use the ring to make himself punch harderlaughing How you got "Matrix is based on Spider-Man" from anything I posted is beyond me. I have listened to everyone's points in this issue. It's not my fault some are invalid. People keep bringing up Superman's more powerful than Spidey(Supes din't fly until after Captain Marvel(DC) did it 1st for anybody who didn't know) .roll eyes (sarcastic) We get it. That's awesome, but it doesn't make him the best because although some refuse to believe it, there are characters out there who would simply mop the floor w/Superman. He's not the most powerful hero out there. All of the important factors were included in the Wizard and Bravo lists. Spidey still was #1. He's the best. Supes would absolutely mop the floor with him and Spidey's still better. So is Batman. It's NOT about power. I really wonder how much Superman's inconic status will help him in the box office. We'll see.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 04:49 PM
FistOfThe North

I never said the Matrix was based on Spidey. You're 100% wrong on that. Period. You didn't get the Matrix fights comparison. I'll try to explain it better. I know Spidey doesn't know Kung Fu and I've never said anything like that. Spidey uses his own fighting style.

It's composed of some complex moves and features feats of agility kind of like the Neo/Smith fights in the 1st Matrix.

How you got "Matrix is based on Spider-Man" from anything I posted is beyond me. I have listened to everyone's points in this issue.

It's not my fault some are invalid.

All of the important factors were included in the Wizard and Bravo lists. Spidey still was #1. He's the best.

Supes would absolutely mop the floor with him and Spidey's still better. So is Batman.

It's NOT about power. I really wonder how much Superman's inconic status will help him in the box office. We'll see.

lmao, you wrote "I never said the Matrix movies were based on Spiderman". & "I know spidey doesn't know Kung-Fu and I've never said anything like that, Spidey uses his own style" but then a few posts earlier you wrote, and this is verbatim (exact wording).. "Look @ the fights between Neo and Smith in the 1st Matrix movie w/all the cool moves. That's like Spideystyle fighting." Either you really do have the child of a brain, Brainchild or your just being a deluded clown cause you sound nonsensical and contradictory as hell. It's not only beyond you, but it's beyond me as well.

It's not your fault some points are invalid to you? I think you, your points and what you write are invalid and not worthy enough to be taken seriously, honestly.

I respect Wizard but again, your answering a different question. The "popular one" Are you having reading comprehension issues or are you just to much of a webheaded fanboy in denial that in no way can admit when Spiderman is topped in a category. The question is, "is superman the ultimate hero" not "is "superman the most popular hero." which i think he is but just because your not as popular by a few fans doesn't mean that in the comic book universe, that you're not the mightiest (ultimate).

You experience dementia again when you say "Supes can beat spidey but spidey's better." Do me a favor, lay of the shrooms while posting cause I don't know what that meant. Tip: Backwards thinking causes ulcers.

To be the Ultimate, is to have more than power, so you're wrong. You have to have power and more. And again, box office numbers dove prove jack. Star Wars Ep. 1 made almost a billion dollars world-wide making way more than "Revenge of the Sith" did yet "Revenge/Sith" blew Ep. 1 out the water atomically as far as being a great movie.

Spiderman goes to Superman's "How to be Ultimate" class tonight, on this one.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 07:18 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

No offense, but you are one of the dumbest posters on here. Seriously. In your world does "That's like Spideystyle fighting" = "Matrix is based on Spidey"? Maybe you'd have something if I said, "That's based on Spideystyle fighting". I didn't say that though. Understand what you read. Only a moron would get one from the other. Maybe you have the "child of a brain". "child of a brain"? That's powerful stupid right there.laughing but I'm sure it's not your fault and you're trying your bestlaughing You are 100% comedy

Last edited by I-Drop on Dec 3rd, 2005 at 08:36 PM

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 08:25 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

. I really wonder how much Superman's inconic status will help him in the box office. We'll see.

And that's about being the Ultimate Superhero? How much one makes in box office?

Originally posted by DarkCrawler
To me, the Ultimate Superhero is what first comes in your mind when you hear the word: "superhero".

And that's Superman. And no-one else.

If you would ask every people in the world to name one superhero, 99% would say "Superman". SPider-Man is NOTHING compared to Superman in terms of anything. Cooler, maybe. But the Ultimate Superhero? No. Spider-Man is an popular character. Superman is an ICON.
quote:
Superman, nicknamed "The Man of Steel," is a fictional character and superhero who first appeared in Action Comics #1 in 1938 and eventually became the most popular and well-known comic book icon of all time.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 11:36 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

No offense, but you are one of the dumbest posters on here. Seriously. In your world does "That's like Spideystyle fighting" = "Matrix is based on Spidey"? Maybe you'd have something if I said, "That's based on Spideystyle fighting". I didn't say that though. Understand what you read. Only a moron would get one from the other. Maybe you have the "child of a brain". "child of a brain"? That's powerful stupid right there.laughing but I'm sure it's not your fault and you're trying your bestlaughing You are 100% comedy

Gimme one reason why Spider-Man is the Ultimate Superhero.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 11:37 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

lol you're an idiot with whale turd for brains. Just where did you see me equate the two. I was stating how contradicting your posts are. But noticeably you didn't mention that, did ya. An intelligent person would've countered with debate. Not lollipop talk, man up.

And the "child of a Brain" was sarcastic. You conspicuously seem too low caliber to understand it's taste I suppose, so I apologize for being to intense on the pea-brain, Brainchild. It was intended to sound as bumbling as your posts are.

If insults are the only way you can rebuttal than you're just, not, a thinker,.. i guess, it's ok. A mediocre to low mentality has it's advantages like, ....knowing how to boil water, See!? But before you ask how it's done, which you will, you have to get it right before you get it wrong cause all you're doing is correcting grammar, insulting intel, swaying from the main question, avoiding debate, name calling, and not making sense, and not making a strong enough points, it's frustrating, grow cohones. Criticize the debaters idea & thought. Not the debator personally. Kids and single women do that. Come strong, with strong rebuttal, or don't come at all.

Lets talk the question. And not if my I's are dotted or someone's else's T's are cross or if The Anomaly can read or not. I mean look how far we've gotten of track..it's pathetic.

Now. Superman..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2005 11:44 PM
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

(please log in to view the image)

Note that its not Spider-Man's insignia there. wink

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 04:49 PM
NoFate007

But he has the flash's lightning bolt, and he's wearing that spider-man-esque shirt over it lol

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 05:10 PM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

But he ultimately looks like Clark Kent.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:05 PM
I-Drop
Privateer

lol you're an idiot with whale turd for brains. Just where did you see me equate the two. I was stating how contradicting your posts are. But noticeably you didn't mention that, did ya. An intelligent person would've countered with debate. Not lollipop talk, man up.
But there is no contradiction @ all unless you think "That's like Spideystyle fighting" = "Matrix is based on Spidey"confused I challenge you to either show how I've contratadicted myself here or renounce your accusation. If you don't it's because you can't.

And the "child of a Brain" was sarcastic. You conspicuously seem too low caliber to understand it's taste I suppose, so I apologize for being to intense on the pea-brain, Brainchild. It was intended to sound as bumbling as your posts are.
Sureroll eyes (sarcastic)

If insults are the only way you can rebuttal than you're just, not, a thinker,.. i guess, it's ok. A mediocre to low mentality has it's advantages like, ....knowing how to boil water, See!? But before you ask how it's done, which you will, you have to get it right before you get it wrong cause all you're doing is correcting grammar, insulting intel, swaying from the main question, avoiding debate, name calling, and not making sense, and not making a strong enough points, it's frustrating, grow cohones. Criticize the debaters idea & thought. Not the debator personally. Kids and single women do that. Come strong, with strong rebuttal, or don't come at all.
laughingTake your own advice dude(I'm quite sure you were the first to post insults) and don't forget to show where I've contradicted myslef w/the Matrix & Spidey. I really want to see that. Please don't copout.

Lets talk the question. And not if my I's are dotted or someone's else's T's are cross or if The Anomaly can read or not. I mean look how far we've gotten of track..it's pathetic.

Now. Superman..
I do agree about the getting off track, but when you started this thread, you should've been more clear. If you meant "Is Supes too powerful to be defeated by any other superhero?", that's what you should've put. The answer still would've been no, but Spidey's name probably wouldn't have been mentioned cause he has no chance of winning.
This statement may scream of fanboyism to you skeptics, but I'll have to honestly say, that as I write this post, no superhero in any comic can defeat Superman in a fight. In and out of the DC realm.
Again, does anybody else agree w/this? Darkcrawler?

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 05:29 AM