KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Official Rhino Disrespect Thread!

Official Rhino Disrespect Thread!
Started by: Scoobless

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scoobless
sselboocS

did you read the Hulk comic where he and Rhino both joined opposing baseball teams incognito?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 01:35 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scoobless
The Rhino: Alex O'Hirn

(please log in to view the image)

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/r/rhino.htm

One of the physically toughest guys on Marvel Earth.... and one of the biggest losers

Everytime this guy steps outside his house someone beats him down... and it's usually someone he is vastly stronger than ie. Spider-Man, Captain America, Gravity.... I think even DareDevil has beaten him one time

Now when he gets punked by the Hulk you can understand... or even the Thing.... but Captain America? this guy shouldn't be able to hit Rhino hard enough to be noticed

Ok... one time he beat up the Beetle (lol)

If anyone has scans of a time he's ever won a fight please post them..... because it'd be a freakin' novelty

Even the Ultimate Version of Rhino is a chump.....

Though he looked tough to start out:

He ended up not being worth a fight scene in his first appearance:

He later appeared in USM Annual #1 ... where Spidey beat him down (i've got it but i don't have it scanned)

Has this guy ever been a serious threat to anyone???

The Rhino:

Potential that was never realised?

or

Just a big dumb loser?

Yeah, his is pretty wack

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 02:00 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

do you think he could be turned into a more useful character?

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:14 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spideys Sister
Official Spidey Fangirl

In USM he lasted what 7 pages....Man I think in the three issuses Shockers been in he's had more than that. And this shocker sucks.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:05 PM
Spideys Sister is currently offline Click here to Send Spideys Sister a Private Message Find more posts by Spideys Sister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
olympian

"do you think he could be turned into a more useful character?"

Kill the character and give the costume and powerset to a new one, with some brains (streeth brains, or a former body guard) and stop having him jobbing against Captain America and Spiderman.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 03:34 PM
olympian is currently offline Click here to Send olympian a Private Message Find more posts by olympian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

he should become slightly more intelligent. Kind of like what happened with Blockbuster in Nightwing.............

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 07:29 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Make your own dream team here!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 07:08 AM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

Rhino was intelligent. In one Spiderman issue he became uper intelligent after an experiment to boost human brainpower.

He was even smarter than Reed Richards. He had everything ,money, girls, respect. He even figured out who Spiderman was with his intelligence. But then everything started to bore him because he knew everything. He got no excitment anymore. So he decided to become dumb again.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 01:03 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hancock1

whats that stuff on deadpools arms?

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 10:39 PM
Hancock1 is currently offline Click here to Send Hancock1 a Private Message Find more posts by Hancock1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

Originally posted by Arahan
Rhino was intelligent. In one Spiderman issue he became uper intelligent after an experiment to boost human brainpower.

He was even smarter than Reed Richards. He had everything ,money, girls, respect. He even figured out who Spiderman was with his intelligence. But then everything started to bore him because he knew everything. He got no excitment anymore. So he decided to become dumb again.

tangled web 5 & 6. . .

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:19 PM
Quick Freeze is currently offline Click here to Send Quick Freeze a Private Message Find more posts by Quick Freeze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arahan
Silver Guy

oops sorry I missed that you already posted this issue. .

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:49 PM
Arahan is currently offline Click here to Send Arahan a Private Message Find more posts by Arahan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quick Freeze
GLC Memeber

its cool! pirate

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:06 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Rhino did beat grey Hulk once in Hulk #378.

He fought Thing and did pretty well considering he didn't want to fight.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...inoandThing.jpg

He also had a good showing against Norrin Radd. I'll post scans later if anybody wants to see them.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 12:40 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

How come Rhino was able to withstood the Hulk but not other heroes?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:16 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:25 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Originally posted by Ex11B
whats that stuff on deadpools arms?

it's just his skin, it's all messed up all over his body.... some kind of side effect of Weapon X giving him his healing factor and curing his cancer

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 01:39 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Well! Rhino actually hung with Norrid for a few panels, until Norrid had enough. There a scan of what was left of O'Hirn after that punch?

Being part Irish, I'm tempted to call O'Hirn another dumb Irishman, fighting with no brains, but...Oh Hell, that's what he is!
Doesn't even need drink to get stupid! beer

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:33 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by roughrider
Well! Rhino actually hung with Norrid for a few panels, until Norrid had enough. There a scan of what was left of O'Hirn after that punch?
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c...oandSurfer7.jpg

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:46 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Team Up?? laughing out loud

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 03:35 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kon-El
Last Son of the Sith

Originally posted by DrDoom101
How come Rhino was able to withstood the Hulk but not other heroes?

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 05:09 AM
General Kon-El is currently offline Click here to Send General Kon-El a Private Message Find more posts by General Kon-El Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote