KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Should the producers change the title "Smallville" to "Metropolis"?

Should the producers change the title "Smallville" to "Metropolis"?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Since season 5 so far has taken place mostly in Metropolis. Not to mention team Clark attending universities out of smallville with lana & chloe attending at Met U. and the Daily Planet.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 4th, 2005 08:17 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

No, no HELL NO. erm

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 03:35 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
@stroFan
SMUDGE

WTF?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
No, no HELL NO. erm

Agreed.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 05:52 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

that makes no sense at all....you dont change a shows name...

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 5th, 2005 10:41 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

Then what do you call spin-offs?

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:24 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

No.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 03:44 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))

I doesn't make sense to calling Smallville "Smallville" when it now mostly takes place in Metropolis.

And im assuming Metropolis will be more prevalent as the ep's. & seasons go on. The almost all eps. of season 5 start in Metropolis and at least a few end in metropolis. So far, this season, virtually all of Clark's adventures have taken place in Metropolis.

Im not asking to forcefully have it changed, just saying.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:28 AM
Uber_Jedi
The Jedi who pwns all

They will not change the name.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 05:14 AM
Uber_Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Uber_Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Uber_Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by Uber_Jedi
They will not change the name.

not the question. reread. Maybe you meant to say, "No, they should not change the name."

I don't care if they do, again, just saying, given the outlying points.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:10 PM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Originally posted by FistOfThe North
I doesn't make sense to calling Smallville "Smallville" when it now mostly takes place in Metropolis.

And im assuming Metropolis will be more prevalent as the ep's. & seasons go on. The almost all eps. of season 5 start in Metropolis and at least a few end in metropolis. So far, this season, virtually all of Clark's adventures have taken place in Metropolis.

Im not asking to forcefully have it changed, just saying.

first off its not a "spin off" a spin off would be a show about what pete is doing or something.

second, clark is growing up, but he still lives in smallville. smallville is still his home. plus clark does not to to Met-U so he (the main character) does not actually have ties to metropolis in any way other then through his friends. when the show could effectively be called "metropolis" is when the show should be called superman. and its not that time as of yet.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 02:51 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dirk Jade
Derk Jade the Dark Jedi

do you think they will change it to "SuperMan" anytime soon? or at all? i mean Clarks out of high school will he be going to colledge?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:34 PM
Dirk Jade is currently offline Click here to Send Dirk Jade a Private Message Find more posts by Dirk Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Sorry, this thread makes me giggle. no expression

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:45 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Originally posted by hotsauce6548

Sorry, this thread makes me giggle. no expression

Apology accepted

BTW, Are you ticklish.. smile

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 09:44 PM