KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Smallville: The Metropolis Mix

Smallville: The Metropolis Mix
Started by: adamrubin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
rubinator
is SYLAR

Smallville: The Metropolis Mix

is anyone going to buy it or just download the tracks of the internet

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 04:34 AM
rubinator is currently offline Click here to Send rubinator a Private Message Find more posts by rubinator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
x1angel

where ???

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 08:37 AM
x1angel is currently offline Click here to Send x1angel a Private Message Find more posts by x1angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
orient_celts
Dune House Atreides

I'll prolly going to buy the alb when I get the chance. I've heard several samples of the tracks online and I liked what they've included. smile

<a href="http://moonlight-united.com">moonlight-united.com</a>

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:30 AM
orient_celts is currently offline Click here to Send orient_celts a Private Message Find more posts by orient_celts Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysteryRidah
Living Eternally

I bought the dvds and the first soundtrack, so i will get this one when the price drops to 9.99.

THanks for the heads up.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:52 AM
MysteryRidah is currently offline Click here to Send MysteryRidah a Private Message Find more posts by MysteryRidah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VenomVA

BUY? laughing

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 04:47 PM
VenomVA is currently offline Click here to Send VenomVA a Private Message Find more posts by VenomVA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Track list... if you didn't know, is as follows.

1. Forget It - Breaking Benjamin
    2. Precious - Depeche Mode
    3. You & Me - Lifehouse (Wedding Version)
    4. Superman - Stereophonics
    5. Dirty Little Secret - The All-American Rejects
    6. Almost Honest - Josh Kelley
    7. All The Money Or The Simple Life Honey - The Dandy Warhols
    8. Cold Hands (Warm Heart) - Brendan Benson
    9. Girl's Attractive, The - Diamond Nights
    10. I'm A Human - Flashlight Brown
    11. Wicked Game - Him
    12. Other Side Of The World - KT Tunstall
    13. Hungry Heart - Minnie Driver
    14. Feels Like Today - Rascal Flatts

Nothing special. I had the Talon Mix, but somebody borrowed it... indefinitely.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:35 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm going to go out and buy it because I've got "exploited by the industry" written in bold letters across my forehead.

P2P, what's that? No clue.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:25 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Scotty I can give you The Talon Mix. smile

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:39 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
Scotty I can give you The Talon Mix. smile

Thanks, JP. You are so sweet. How can I ever repay you?

Originally posted by PrettyboyTom
I'm going to go out and buy it because I've got "exploited by the industry" written in bold letters across my forehead.

P2P, what's that? No clue.

Yes, buying CD's is being subject to spam. Please stop polluting MY Smallville Forum with your tripe.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:47 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Where's the spam, where's the pollution and why are you being abusive? Your forum or not, you need to go by the same rules as everyone else in here. That includes being respectful to other forum users!

I have hit that report button! smile

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:37 PM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And what a waste of time it was. stick out tongue

I don't see how he's being abusive.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 03:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh well, I hit it on the offchance.

Hitting that report button wasted a second of my time. I shall not do it again if it's gonna keep wasting a second of my life.

blink

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 19th, 2005 at 04:27 AM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 04:24 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Where's the spam, where's the pollution and why are you being abusive? Your forum or not, you need to go by the same rules as everyone else in here. That includes being respectful to other forum users!

I have hit that report button! smile

PrettyBoyTom, I've had a few run ins with you lately. Use the REPORT button when someone is breaking the rules, that is, bashing members, posting spam links, things like that. Smallville did nothing wrong, there is nothing abusive in his post. Not sure where the spam is with buying a CD, but to all of you, try to get along please, stop arguing and for one, just grow up. We can all be mature here and talk about the topic witout getting personal. Thank you.

-Rogue

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:13 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when someone calls my posts tripe, that isn't being disrespectful therefore abusive. Okay. Well, I'll tell you what, I'll stop hitting that report button because it looks like nothing will ever get done.

What about the stuff that's happening in that Smallville music thread? I'm being blatantly abused by some stalker with Merry Christmas as a signature. Now, I'm creeped out by that alone, but nothing being done about that one is leading me to believing she's sleeping with admin and that's even creepier. Also, what's with the creepy dancing bananas?

blink

Anyway, *thank you* for taking time out of your busy schedule to set the record straight in here. I am now enlightened.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 20th, 2005 at 08:00 AM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 07:56 AM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

So when someone calls my posts tripe, that isn't being disrespectful therefore abusive. Okay. Well, I'll tell you what, I'll stop hitting that report button because it looks like nothing will ever get done.

What about the stuff that's happening in that Smallville music thread? I'm being blatantly abused by some stalker with Merry Christmas as a signature. Now, I'm creeped out by that alone, but nothing being done about that one is leading me to believing she's sleeping with admin and that's even creepier. Also, what's with the creepy dancing bananas?

blink

Anyway, *thank you* for taking time out of your busy schedule to set the record straight in here. I am now enlightened.

My point was that Smallville was not abusive. If you felt that your post wasn't a trip, post telling that person maturily and move on. You do not have to report every time someone says something that you deem as disrespectful.

Now, let's talk about unappropiate post. You suggesting that she's is "sleeping with the admin" is extremely unappropiate.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:22 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's probably true.

The world is easier on women.

blink

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:26 AM