KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Suicide

Suicide
Started by: _Sanctuary_

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Oh, yeah, I tried that last night.

Not all it's cracked up to be. erm

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 10:05 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

This is weird.. She doesn't seem like someone who would kill themselves...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 10:07 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Movie_Geek_
Fighter

It is hard to think anyone would kill themselves, Even more so with people we know or care about.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:27 PM
Movie_Geek_ is currently offline Click here to Send Movie_Geek_ a Private Message Find more posts by Movie_Geek_ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

(please log in to view the image)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 6th, 2005 11:28 PM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by _Sanctuary_
I don't know what to do... I think one of my friends is going to kill herself..
A lot of people seem to think I am going to kill myself...no expression...
No-one is listening to me and it seems strange how can something be real if it affects nothing else.. I can't get through to anyone so how do I get through to someone beyond rational thinking?
I don't know how to communicate with others at all, what would you say to your friend if you were in my position?

http://spaces.msn.com/members/lizspacereadnweep
PM Tenchi Kitsune and explian the problem to her she might be able to help ya she is good at it tell her i suggested it

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 12:08 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kharhmah

Originally posted by TheFilmProphet
(please log in to view the image)

erm That's bad taste.

and now I die..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 12:12 AM
Kharhmah is currently offline Click here to Send Kharhmah a Private Message Find more posts by Kharhmah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justjakk
Evil Bunny

just read this.....its an email i recieved, may help you a little.

One day, when I was a freshman in high school, I saw a kid from my class was walking home from school. His name was Kyle. It looked like he was carrying all of his books. I thought to myself, "Why would anyone bring home all his books on a Friday? He must really be a nerd." I had quite a weekend planned (parties and a football game with my friends tomorrow afternoon), so I shrugged my shoulders and went on. As I was walking, I saw a bunch of kids running toward him. They ran at him, knocking all his books out of his arms and tripping him so he landed in the dirt. His glasses went flying, and I saw them land in the grass about ten feet from him. He looked up and I saw this terrible sadness in his eyes My heart went out to him. So, I jogged over to him and as he crawled around looking for his glasses, and I saw a tear in his eye. As I handed him his glasses, I said, "Those guys are jerks. " They really should get lives. " He looked at me and said, "Hey thanks!" There was a big smile on his face. It was one of those smiles that showed real gratitude. I helped him pick up his books, and asked him where he lived. As it turned out, he lived near me, so I asked him why I had never seen him before. He said he had gone to private school! before now. I would have never hung out with a private school kid before. We talked all the way home, and I carried some of his books. He turned out to be a pretty cool kid. I asked him if he wanted to play a little football with my friends He said yes. We hung! out all weekend and the more I got to know Kyle, the more I liked him, and my friends thought t he same of him. Monday morning came, and there was Kyle with the huge stack of books again. I stopped him and said, "Boy, you are gonna really build some serious muscles with this pile of books everyday! " He just la! ughed and handed me half the books.

Over the next four years, Kyle and I became best friends. When we were seniors, we began to think about college. Kyle decided on rgetown, and I was going to Duke. I knew that we would always be friends, that the miles would never be a problem. He was going to be a doctor, and I was going for business on a football scholarship. Kyle was valedictorian of our class. I teased him all the time about being a nerd. He had to prepare a speech for graduation. I was so glad it wasn't me having to get up there and speak

Graduation day, I saw Kyle. He looked great. He was one of those guys that really found himself during high school. He filled out and actually looked good in glasses. He had more dates than I had and all the girls loved him. Boy, sometimes I was jealous. Today was one of those days. I could see that he was nervous about his speech. So, I smacked him on the back and said, "Hey, big guy, you'll be great!" He looked at me with one of those looks (the really grateful one) and smiled. " Thanks," he said. As he started his speech, he cleared ! his throat, and began "Graduation is a time to thank those who helped you make it through those tough years. Your parents, your teachers, your siblings, maybe a coach...but mostly your friends...I am here to tell all of you that being a friend to someone is the best gift you can give them. I am going to tell you a story." I just looked at my friend with disbelief as he told the story of the first day we met. He had planned to kill himself over the weekend. He talked of how he had cleaned out his locker so his Mom wouldn't have to do it later and was carrying his stuff home. He looked hard at me and gave me a little smile. "Thankfully, I was saved. My friend saved me from doing the unspeakable." I heard the gasp go through the crowd as this handsome, popular boy told us all about his weakest moment. I saw his Mom and dad looking at me and smiling that same grateful smile. Not until that moment did I realize it's depth.

Never underestimate the power of your actions. With one small gesture you can change a person's life. For better or for worse. God puts us all in each other's lives to impact one another in some way. Look for God in others.

Justjakk in the box altered images Justjakk in the box twisted lyrics

Last edited by justjakk on Nov 7th, 2005 at 01:18 AM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:10 AM
justjakk is currently offline Click here to Send justjakk a Private Message Find more posts by justjakk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

No-one is listening to me and it seems strange how can something be real if it affects nothing else.. I can't get through to anyone so how do I get through to someone beyond rational thinking?
I don't know how to communicate with others at all, what would you say to your friend if you were in my position?

Shot her with a tranquilizer and give her some chocolate ice cream

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:32 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

Originally posted by Kharhmah
erm That's bad taste.

Meh, wink

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:56 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

It is strange.. out of the group I am the depressed one she is the one who cheers everyone up..
She sounded so normal on the phone, like it was all a joke..

I am a very smiley happy person, it always comes as a great shock to people when I tell them I suffer from depression.
People deal with it in different ways.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:58 AM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
miss-allycat
red alert

U shud at least tell her 2 have some common sense.She commits suicide then what will happen 2 her family? What will happen if she has younger siblings? Is she setting a good example?

Pete Wentz eek! thx so much Piggles!

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 06:54 AM
miss-allycat is currently offline Click here to Send miss-allycat a Private Message Find more posts by miss-allycat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sancty
-

yeah.. It is weird... I mean I still don't understand how she could even think of it..

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 01:44 PM
Sancty is currently offline Click here to Send Sancty a Private Message Find more posts by Sancty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Crusher
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let me tell you somthing. About a year ago in April, my brother took himself out. He dropped a bombshell of life shattering emotions on us... And EVERY-DAY since, thats all I think about at least for a period of a hour a day as of now. That HORRIBLE knock on my bedroom door as I was tring to sleep to work a nightshift.. "You need to get up! Youre brother killed himself!" I suffer bad emotinal aftershocks from that.

So I hope your freind gives this deep thought, and the other people thats around her on how it will affect them. The most helpless part I suffer from, I wish I was there to stop him.

Depression is a EVIL illness and it runs in our family as well as suicide

Last edited by Crusher on Nov 7th, 2005 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 07:45 PM
Crusher is currently offline Click here to Send Crusher a Private Message Find more posts by Crusher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blackfireinside

the thing is, with someone who is in that much emotional pain, you can't smother them, because they will think that youre trying to protect them. so just act normal, dont jump on her and demand aswers to questions, but if she implements an idea that she wants, or needs your help, you be there to support her, even still, if she doesnt ask, or she gets angry with you, you still be there.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:06 PM
blackfireinside is currently offline Click here to Send blackfireinside a Private Message Find more posts by blackfireinside Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Everyone always thinks that about me..because I wear black all the time lol. They're gay tards.
Well...I have thought of suicide before, and my boyfriend as well..but would we ever do it? No. We just get enraged easily when we get into fights. But hey, life is good.
Im pretty good for advice though.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:29 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
Everyone always thinks that about me..because I wear black all the time lol. They're gay tards.
Well...I have thought of suicide before, and my boyfriend as well..but would we ever do it? No. We just get enraged easily when we get into fights. But hey, life is good.
Im pretty good for advice though.

"Slugs go touchy touchy, now I'm breathing lovely with your soul floating above me"

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 10:54 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ronny
Love is Blindness

HYAHA Goth loser!

"After coming into contact with a religious man
I always feel I must wash my hands."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:37 AM
Ronny is currently offline Click here to Send Ronny a Private Message Find more posts by Ronny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
"Slugs go touchy touchy, now I'm breathing lovely with your soul floating above me"

...and that's supposed to mean....????

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:38 AM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by DanieLs_4_Ever
...and that's supposed to mean....????

What ever you want it to mean, like Ronny said

Originally posted by Ronny
HYAHA Goth loser!

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:22 AM
Hazardous

Make out with her like crazy, then tell her thats what she'll be missing cool

no expression

Serious answer: Take her mind off it....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:28 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote