KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » 4th Matrix Movie

4th Matrix Movie
Started by: Trinity_Neo<3

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trinity_Neo<3

Love 4th Matrix Movie

hey wut do u guys thing about having a 4th matrix movie?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:33 AM
Trinity_Neo<3 is currently offline Click here to Send Trinity_Neo<3 a Private Message Find more posts by Trinity_Neo<3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

well, considering the sequels to it sucked ass. I wouldnt like a 4th movie, although i hope it would explain more of the weird ending from
revolutions

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:35 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity_Neo<3

Love matrix

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silverstein
well, considering the sequels to it sucked ass. I wouldnt like a 4th movie, although i hope it would explain more of the weird ending from
revolutions

i think that it didn't suck as bad but i really really want a 4th i can't believe trinity died that is like the stupides thing ever she and neo needed to have a kid or sumthing i wonder if we can write to the ppl that direct the movies to tell them to make a 4th with trinity back and neo?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 12:39 AM
Trinity_Neo<3 is currently offline Click here to Send Trinity_Neo<3 a Private Message Find more posts by Trinity_Neo<3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity_Neo<3

ppl need to make more comments

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:14 AM
xNIXSONx

Isnt there a matrix section?

i would partially like to see a 4th movie, to explain the ending of the trilogy and stuff like that, like what happens to neo after...

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:21 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity_Neo<3

i don't think so not that i know of but i think that we need the 4th matrix to come out i really like these movies and i cried for the 1st and 2nd

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:23 AM
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

There is a Matrix forum.

A fourth one would be really bad. Neo's dead and some fans aren't willing to admit it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 01:42 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity_Neo<3

neo is the main character he CANNOT be dead, that kills the matrix if him and trinity are dead sad

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:11 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

1. There is a Matrix Forum.

2. Neo isn't "dead"... hasn't anyone noticed nothing in those movies is black or white?

3. There will be no Matrix 4.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:17 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trinity_Neo<3

o thats nice they if his not "dead" then there will be a 4th

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:39 AM
xNIXSONx

Originally posted by MC Mike
3. There will be no Matrix 4.

Trinity_Neo<3 said what do you guys think of a matrix 4.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:39 AM
Trinity_Neo<3

matrix 4 deff needs to be made cause it does there should be like a series

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:42 AM
xNIXSONx

are you a n00b?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 02:53 AM
Trinity_Neo<3

no................................. y would u ask that question????

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:24 AM
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

Originally posted by Silverstein
Trinity_Neo<3 said what do you guys think of a matrix 4.

And I answered.

There will be none, so I don't think anything about it.

And for the record, the phrase "Everything that has a beginning has an end." was supposed to MEAN something.

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:51 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx

well, you made a matrix movie topic in the general movie discussions instead of the matrix forum

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 03:52 AM
@stroFan
SMUDGE

Originally posted by Trinity_Neo<3
neo is the main character he CANNOT be dead, that kills the matrix if him and trinity are dead sad

Exactly. Neo, Trin, and the Matrix franchise are dead.

Made by da Piggle diggle Humsy.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:33 AM
@stroFan is currently offline Click here to Send @stroFan a Private Message Find more posts by @stroFan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

No, Last three sucked enough. Matrix is over, accept it.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:00 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

They ended the trilogy. What better way to end it by killing off Neo?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 08:35 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Originally posted by Trinity_Neo&lt;3
hey wut do u guys thing about having a 4th matrix movie?

Hell no the 2nd and 3rd sucked so much i couldn't believe they spoilt the first one.

Originally posted by Trinity_Neo&lt;3
i think that it didn't suck as bad but i really really want a 4th i can't believe trinity died that is like the stupides thing ever she and neo needed to have a kid or sumthing i wonder if we can write to the ppl that direct the movies to tell them to make a 4th with trinity back and neo?

Trinity dieing was the best part yes

after she had finished talking for what seemed like hours her finally dieing made me spending like £5 to watch the shit worth it. A guy in the cinema actually cheered when she died was very funny and totally deserved. yes

I don't care if Neo is dead because by that part i had lost all interest in the movie and the whole Matrix Trilogy.

to sum up, if they want to lose money they can make a 4th Matrix but i doubt many people will watch it, I know i won't.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 11:56 AM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote