KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ic #2 Spoilers!!!

Ic #2 Spoilers!!!
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Precisely. And he's dick because that? God forbid some universes aren't perfect...

The point I made before. Superman would normally try to find every way to try and save everyone.

PC Supes just made up his mind for everyone...screw earth 1 cause he doesn't like it. Everyone gets earth 2 whether they like it or not.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:12 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

yes

Hopefully Batman kryptonites his arrogant ass in issue #3.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:13 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by snoopdogg
I could be wrong but I think you guys are getting the wrong message on what PC Supes was talking about.

I dont think his plans involve Earth-1 or Earth-2.

Rather something bigger.

I agree. Above all, this is Superman we're talking about it. Mass genocide doesn't fit the bill.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:14 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Was Earth 2 Supes affected by Kryptonite?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:14 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Yes. With magic of course.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:20 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

His weakness to Knite and magic was way stronger than current Supes. I guess that was the trade off. More power and more effective weaknesses.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:21 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Ion
I agree. Above all, this is Superman we're talking about it. Mass genocide doesn't fit the bill.

Well he did say" "THIS corrupted and darkened Earth must be forgotten AS OURS was..."

And HIS Earth was wiped from existance....

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:22 AM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Early in the issue PC Supes was saying "that he shouldnt have turned his back on them".

I think he blames himself for what is happening.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:24 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Well he did say" "THIS corrupted and darkened Earth must be forgotten AS OURS was..."

And HIS Earth was wiped from existance....

Perhaps he believes he can change the world without wiping out 6 billion? It's a longshot but I refuse to believe Superman, the original Superman, will be made a villain. If so they'd retcon that shit next year in Crisis 3 after the fans chew them out.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:25 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

From what martian manhunter is saying, the Key is going to end up being a Major threat this time.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:29 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by The Ion
Perhaps he believes he can change the world without wiping out 6 billion? It's a longshot but I refuse to believe Superman, the original Superman, will be made a villain. If so they'd retcon that shit next year in Crisis 3 after the fans chew them out.

Eh. They don't fear the fans. You know that. DC is the biggest risk taker in the comic book market.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:33 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Early in the issue PC Supes was saying "that he shouldnt have turned his back on them".

I think he blames himself for what is happening.

He blames himself for EVERYTHING. Swear to god if a kitten died in a submarine in North Atlantic Trench, he'd blame himself for it.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:34 AM
HaSon

Eh. They don't fear the fans. You know that. DC is the biggest risk taker in the comic book market.

Bigger than Marvel but who isn't? Marvel is ball less.

But hey, DC did bring back Hal after 10 years of whining from H.E.A.T.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:39 AM
HaSon

When asked if pruning meant killing off more Golden Age characters, Didio responded "You can never kill enough Golden Age Characters."

laughing

http://comics.ign.com/articles/665/665335p1.html

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 05:29 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:50 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:53 AM
long pig is currently offline Click here to Send long pig a Private Message Find more posts by long pig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 06:57 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

I only scan Strange comics, this should show you how much I think this IC thing owns.

eek! Me, a Superman fan? NO!
(please log in to view the image)

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:00 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:04 AM
long pig
Restricted

Account Restricted

Supa-Mayne!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 07:09 AM