KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Ic #2 Spoilers!!!

Ic #2 Spoilers!!!
Started by: eleveninches

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 5 6 [7]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

yes darkdied remebers, cuz he even helped out. he created some super duper sophistcated macine that tapped into alex luthor's pyshe so he could see thru his eyes. then he opened apertures thru his eyes and sent a wave of powerful energy thru them to zap the antnimonitro with. then AM got desperate and started to absorb his own universe for added power,, then superboy started to go apeshit, then when supergirl dies Supes-2 really went apeshit...so yes as the new gods and apokolpis exist in the fourth world the werent affect in any way.

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Nov 20th, 2005 04:50 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

darkie played a big part in defeating the anti-monitor, so I really think that he will show up once he hears of the return of precrisis earth2 supes and earth3 alexluthor

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 11:14 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by eleveninches
darkie played a big part in defeating the anti-monitor, so I really think that he will show up once he hears of the return of precrisis earth2 supes and earth3 alexluthor

The guys whose written it says he wo't make an apperance, according to Ion any way. smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 01:57 PM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

No, according to Dan DiDio. smile

Old Post Nov 21st, 2005 08:51 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Updated cover for IC#4:

(note the golden arms)
Could this be alex luthor that donna and her space-crew are fighting

Attachment: i19zbk.jpg
This has been downloaded 100 time(s).

Old Post Dec 5th, 2005 04:02 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

dont forget all of the heroes who were fighting the antimonitor before the big bang, who still remember the multiverse because they were not as effected by the universal rebirth as they were outside of it at the time (including earth1 superman), although most of those heroes disappeared soon after and were retconned out of existance.

THe New Gods remember the multiverse, so I think darkseid would do as well. Its because of this that I think darkseid will appear as soon as he hears of the return of alex luthor and kal-L.

THe spectre remembers the multiverse, and has been aware for a while of alternate earths, so it makes sense that current hal jordan would remember it as well.

Postcrisis Linda Danvers Remembers the multiverse, as she lived on earth-1 for a few years a supergirl, married to earth-1 superman.

Rip Hunter is aware of both the multiverse and hypertime, and keeps them secret from the linear men.

Since the new gods are aware of the multiverse, it makes sense that all other beings effected by the godwave would remember it also (as long as they were effected by the godwave BEFORE the universal rebirth in COIE)

All biblical beings (angels, archangels) and the endless and most gods are aware of the COIE and the multiverse.

The planet Oa was largely uneffected by the COIE, as there was only one Oa throughout the time of the multiverse (something to do with it being at the centre of each positive-matter universe), so the guardians remember it (well, ganthet does at least).
Also, Barry Allen remembers the multiverse, as he died before the crisis. In the first story arc of the current green arrow run (the one where ollie leaves heaven), hal is showing wally around heaven, and they meet up with barry allen who mentions something about the crisis.

I read the TPB "the kingdom" a while ago, and I am sure that the epilogue features the E2 superman. It starts a few pages after the introduction of hypertime (the hypertime page actually shows pictures of images from pre-crisis comics). He looks like superman, but with the E2 S-shielsd, and grey hair. It also talks about him being in a prison and wanting to escape

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 09:17 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I think even batman remembers the crisis. I think it was in the "war of the gods" storyline (the one where the greek gods leave olympus and are replaced by their offspring, the roman gods), that a wave of energy appeared that looked frighteningly similar to the COIE anti-matter energy wave. Robin remarked "I've never seen anthing like that", and batman replied "I have".

Old Post Dec 6th, 2005 09:25 AM
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

to solidify barry allen knowing about it. in the flash series from 2002. wally was all bummed out that everyone knew his secret now, cuz for the first time his ID as flash put his family in danger, especially after the new zoom gave his girl a miscarriage, so he went to barry allens statue to talk about stuff--to the statye--yeah i know its crazy, then boom barry allen came out of the speed force to councel him. he gave him a few words of encouragement then he mentioned that he had to go back to the fututre(wallys past) in order to give his life in a "crisis" at which point hal-spectre showed up(his statue was right next to barrys) then wally asked him to wipe everyone's mind, and every record of his ID as flash, then boom spectre did it, and as a result nobody remebered who he was out of costume, and they didnt know who barry allen was either, cuz it was as if he never revealed his ID, so needless to say spectre knows, and wally has a slight idea

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:25 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Everyone remembers a cosmic Crisis. It's the infinite earths part they forgot.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2005 04:38 PM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

psycho pirate remembers. apparently, one of the writers for DC was at a comic-book-convention, and he said something about every crisis having to have a psycho pirate and a dead flash. that didnt go down too well with the fans that were there

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:29 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

I think that DC has been planning this all for a while. Ever since as far back as the epilogue to the final isssue of 'the kingdom' (introduction of hypertime leading into an appearence by E2 superman).

There have been hints to an upcoming crisis since before identity crisis. Per Degaton mentionned a crisis to the JSA, and said he knew what was coming. The titans of myth were so scared of it that they wanted to escape the universe

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 08:32 AM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

I think that DC has been planning this all for a while. Ever since as far back as the epilogue to the final isssue of 'the kingdom' (introduction of hypertime leading into an appearence by E2 superman).

There have been hints to an upcoming crisis since before identity crisis. Per Degaton mentionned a crisis to the JSA, and said he knew what was coming. The titans of myth were so scared of it that they wanted to escape the universe
Mxyz also told Superman.
Lex also said it was coming.

This is actually. . . quite well YEARS of plotting.
This is easily one of the best comic plotlines ever introduced.
I've got the entire crisis so far, every OMAC attack or sighting and everything.. it's easily over 100 books strong already.

Max Lord as the head of Checkmate for example and his years of wearing down Superman's mind. . . goes all the way back to 1991 when he helped make the new JLA, and a few times was a villain that the heros never figured out. He wasn't lying when he said it took years to break down Superman's mind... try 14 or so years.

Old Post Dec 9th, 2005 01:47 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

But i dont know WHAT they've been building up to. I think it'll be one of the following:

1.Introduction of Earth 2
2.Introduction of the new multiverse
3.Retcon to show that the multiverse still existed after COIE, but was kept secret
4.Postcrisis DC is based around E2 rather than E1

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:45 AM
eleveninches
God of my own world

Lex has claimed that he is from another earth. Pariah also claimed that there are still other earths, so the multiverse must still exist

Old Post Dec 10th, 2005 09:46 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Anyone know if Infinite Crisis 3 is late?
I thought it was coming out on the 15th...

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:12 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Anyone know if Infinite Crisis 3 is late?
I thought it was coming out on the 15th...

Got delayed til the 28th then pushed up to the 21st so next week. big grin

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 02:26 AM
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by The Ion
Got delayed til the 28th then pushed up to the 21st so next week. big grin

big grin Happy Dance

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:49 AM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote