KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51729): « First ... « 43346 43347 [43348] 43349 43350 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

WHAT JACKET

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:19 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

the f is this

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:21 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

It's like a hook pony tail clasp ma goo

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:24 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

I wore it this morning. It was my morning jacket

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:25 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

On the season one DVD audio commentary, Vince Gilligan revealed that Jesse was originally going to die by the end of season one. However, they changed their minds after seeing Aaron Paul's performance.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:29 PM
Quincy
Debaser

The first episode to the second half of Season 5 is dedicated to Kevin Cordasco, a teen Superfan of the show who died of cancer in March of 2013. Before his death Kevin was able to meet Bryan Cranston, Vince Gilligan and other prominent members of the Breaking Bad family, and he was even offered the chance to read the final scripts of the series so he would know how the show ends. Kevin declined, as he didn't think he could keep the secret.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:31 PM
Quincy
Debaser

In The Walking Dead it is implied that Jesse Pinkman is Merle Dixon's drug dealer.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:32 PM
Quincy
Debaser

During an August 2013 interview with Terry Gross on her public radio program "Fresh Air," Bob Odenkirk said that when he first heard a description of the character he ended up playing, Saul Goodman, from the showrunner Vince Gilligan, Odenkirk heard the character's name and said that he might not be the best choice for the role because he isn't Jewish. Gilligan responded that Saul Goodman isn't actually Jewish either--that "Goodman" is a fake last name that the character adopted because he thought it sounded stereotypically Jewish. Odenkirk also told Gross that Goodman's odd hairstyle--a thinning combover-mullet combination--was his idea.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:39 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Samuel L. Jackson showed up unannounced during filming on the Pollos Hermanos set one day, dressed in his Nick Fury outfit from The Avengers (2012). Both productions of Breaking Bad and The Avengers were happening on the same studio lot, and Jackson wanted to be an extra during the scene being filmed. The producers denied his request to appear as Nick Fury on the show.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:40 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Aaron Paul (Jesse Pinkman) says the word "*****" 54 times throughout the series.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 02:48 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'm onto seinfeld now

As Kramer became more popular, his entrance applause grew so prolonged that the cast complained it was ruining the pacing of their scenes. Directors subsequently asked the audience not to applaud so much when Kramer entered.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 03:07 PM
Quincy
Debaser

Director Steven Spielberg once commented that while filming Schindler's List (1993), he got so depressed that he would watch tapes of "Seinfeld" episodes to cheer himself up.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 03:08 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

Mr Kruger from Seineld died

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 03:43 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

quote: (post)
Originally posted by \W//
the f is this

(please log in to view the image)
thats ugly

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 03:43 PM
Morning_Glory is currently offline Click here to Send Morning_Glory a Private Message Find more posts by Morning_Glory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Morning_Glory
Mr Kruger from Seineld died

Daniel von Bargen, died at 61.

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Last edited by Chance SL on Mar 5th, 2015 at 04:14 PM

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:02 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

K ooooger

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:13 PM
Quincy
Debaser

how goes it Em?

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:16 PM
Morning_Glory
Sleeping In My Soul

KOOOOOOOOGER

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:29 PM
mitchydumbface
Tiny Penis

well i'm fcking going to pax this weekend too then!

are charlies allowed?!

1,000,000: mitchypoopoo

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:32 PM
mitchydumbface is currently offline Click here to Send mitchydumbface a Private Message Find more posts by mitchydumbface Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

yes bring Charlie you can stay at my hotel room man.

on an unrelated note, ive got Alt-J stuck in my head

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2015 04:35 PM