KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51729): « First ... « 50187 50188 [50189] 50190 50191 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ax3l
Dream Finder

guys i've almost been trapped in here for 10 hours straight my god i've been walking around this place and there's not a ****ing mind in sight i swear to christ everyone who has ever visited this thread in the last 1000 or so posts is devoid of thought

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:38 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

and i've been farting in here for the last 10 hours and there's like no ventilation so i'm pretty sure the fart to oxygen ratio is like 70/30 now

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:42 AM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

but the really scary thing is that now that night time has rolled around it's even more empty than it ever was in the day time

you can really hear all of the trapped and disturbed souls screaming things like "Is John malkovic the REM singer"

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:45 AM
Jmanghan

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ax3l
guys i've almost been trapped in here for 10 hours straight my god i've been walking around this place and there's not a ****ing mind in sight i swear to christ everyone who has ever visited this thread in the last 1000 or so posts is devoid of thought
So, the usual, then?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:30 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

*click*

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:03 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

huhwhuhwhawhat what whathuh hu what whos there hello i'm just waking up whats going on i've been sleeping in my own filth is someone there!?

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:45 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Welp thus begins day 2 of my survival in this god awful thread with these horrible creatures

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 02:56 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

i'll just sit in here and turn on the tv that somebody left behind

oh look the rugby league is on i think i'll watch it

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:09 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

okay i'm starting to realize that my body and I no longer seem to be one

just like Jesse Ventura, the body is no more and i've fully dscorporated

One little spark...

Last edited by Ax3l on May 7th, 2016 at 03:28 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:19 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

i can't watch this shit i thought it was football but these guys are hardly wearing any pads and the football is more like an egg than i've ever seen and this is just a ****ed up sport

but weirdly enough they're inviting me to play with them through the television

so i think if i use this magic remote i found, i might be able to escape into the television world!!!!!

HERE GOES NOTHING!

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:33 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

Okay so well the magic remote was just a calculator with "magic remote" written on the side. Also I'm now realizing there no power in this place.

How was the TV working then?!!??

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:46 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

you know what it's been a while since just straight up tried the front door to this place

i mean maybe they unlocked it and didnt even tell me.

no wait, i'm a ghost. i can run through walls

better give that a try quick

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:51 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

well that didn't work

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 03:55 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

surely the general discussion thread is dying without me

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:01 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

i yelled: please anybody help me, i need to be released from this hell

a voice rang out: axel now is now your time for release. you have more to complete

i replied: o voice, what is my mission?

the ether responded: bonin' loads of sexy people

i sat there for a moment before i responded, pondering my fate and the universe... i said: aite

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:22 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

okay well whatever happens i'll be safe as long as this place doesn't catch on fire ...what smells like gasoline and matches??????

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:43 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

yep yep that's fire that is fire yeah they're burning this place down

okay well i can handle a little tiny flame like this as long as it doesn't get too out of control

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:45 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

coughcoughcough oh god that smoke is not enjoyable to inhale sweet god i'm not getting any kind of buzz off of that other than the feeling like i'm about to pass the **** out

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:46 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

i can't lose consciousness these flames are getting huge and they're starting to really take up a lot of the space in here so i mean this place wont last for long

either i gotta figure a way out fast or idk hopefully i'll think of something

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:48 PM
Ax3l
Dream Finder

looks like i'm gonna have to ride this fire out

well my last hope is the fact that my birth mother (i'm a bastard btw) had consensual sex with a Targaryan Prince so hopefully the blood of the dragons runs through my sexy body

One little spark...

Old Post May 7th, 2016 04:54 PM