KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51735): « First ... « 50197 50198 [50199] 50200 50201 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

NEW PAGE

HAH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:14 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Too bad about girls like Ariel Winter, they're in the worst place in the world (Fame) around so many predators (Hollywood) and no matter how pretty they are or think they are there's going to be scores of critics nitpicking every little detail of their bodies making them go clinically insane.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:16 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

SAME PAGE

HAH! AGAIN!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:17 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Wonder what he's going to come up with next...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:18 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nuke Nixon
Interesting...

(please log in to view the image)
I wonder if that's the difference between Pepsi and Coke.

Not overly so, but she has this xxx-factor when she's doing her thing that... used to drive me crazy.

Tragic loss

I just like Simon.
Yeah, I miss Anna.

Simon Cowell is the only reason to watch it.

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:18 AM
Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

James Franco's performance as Tommy Wiseau in 'The Disaster Artist' elicited a long series of giggles from me. I feel the ultimate meta ending to this project would be for the two to star together while playing each other. ~~Edgar Wright

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:19 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

We nearly at the milestone....

InfoBoards: 1 millionth post game regains popularity! . Stockholm syndrome has spread throughout KMC . Surtur reports a "change" in the forum . Super Noodles Vitality only £1.00 . AAAARGH!

Foxsteak is currently offline Click here to Send Foxsteak a Private Message Find more posts by Foxsteak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Binge Watch Alert! all 140 episodes of Futurama are airing all weekend long on SyFy starting tomorrow!

Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

The stupid thing about this thread is Impediment ruined it.

Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Coudn't have, it's still going.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:20 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah he ruined it. Bardock made a duplicate thread after 1mil got closed and Impediment merged the threads.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:21 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Took me a solid minute to figure out what milestone.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Merge = the more the merrier

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:22 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

2 + 2 = 4

Minus 1 that's 3

Quick maths

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:23 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

George Lucas claims that he introduced Jar Jar Binks solely for the entertainment of children 12 and under.

And torture everyone else.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:27 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

So you're saying you can't marry a cartoon? Dammit!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:29 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hot dog, my new headphones have shipped and will be here monday!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:31 AM
Foxsteak
Restricted

Account Restricted

George Lucas claims that he introduced Jar Jar Binks solely for the entertainment of children 12 and under.

And torture everyone else.
I was under 12 at the time and it was entertaining for me. In fact, he's still my favourite character from the phantom menace.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:32 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Hey if people like him that's none of my concern, but if I see that monkeyfunker Imma take a baseball bat upside his melon.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:33 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Basement goals...

Old Post Nov 11th, 2017 02:36 AM