KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51735): « First ... « 50207 50208 [50209] 50210 50211 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

NEW PAGE

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:09 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Barring any TurboImageHost outages, the first picture shows the new water intake guidelines for people.
And to think I thought 8 glasses a day sounded like a bit much!
THIRTEEN?!
Guess times change ...

Either that or Evian and Aquafina subsidize the medical community now.
Actually, that sounds about right.

---

The lady seated on the right side in the arm wrestling capture is Holland Canter.
She's probably NOT capable of bending an actual crowbar, but she IS amazingly strong for her size. There's a legit video of her bending metal planks in succession that someone showed me. She stacks and bends them together adding more and more until she successfully does that with 30 of them simultaneously.
I saw other videos of people with bigger biceps who only managed teens or low 20s, despite having absolutely amazing looking physiques and being much larger.
Secret is Canter's forearms, developed from years in gymnastics, the armed services, the fitness industry, and rock-climbing.

Canter's opponent is Sondra Blockman. Even given a headstart with her having Canter 3/4ths of the way down was not enough.
Things might have been different if Sondra's sister, Erica Blockman, had been given the chance. Erica not only has a weightlifting background but also the functional strength that comes from working for years as a firefighter.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:13 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

KMCs own ImageHostProvider (IHP) remains the most limited yet dependable IHP. This image, shown earlier via TurboImageHost on the previous page, won't be visible to non-registered users like the others, but it SHOULD last ...

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:23 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Random assortment of screen captures.
I think most dealt with me looking up videos related to bench pressing, which is probably every other guy's favorite gym exercise.
Surprisingly, going by what is called a WILKS score, the highest bench press ratio once, and may yet still, belong to a woman named Jennifer Thompson.
There are verifiable accounts of her outlifting guys at several meets, though, to be fair, most of those tend to be local events.

The International House of Pancakes (IHOP) shot features one of their new burgers. I've never had one. The picture makes me want one, but I've read mixed reviews, mainly ones that suggest the reality may not quite match the visual presentation here. Interested in hearing from anyone who has tried one.
So far my standard ranges from Wendy's single cheeseburger to Texas Roadhouse's Smokehouse special. The latter is remarkably filling and good for a reasonable cost. I've not yet found better.

There's something about Wild West desperadoes, or maybe just one, following the IHOP scan.

And the last of the images in this post features Harley Quinn in her original comic book series. In my thread of random comic related topics, I mention how tragically deadly Harley proves because of her psychosis. Here Batman enumerates a surprising lists of victims. However, with few exceptions, Harley used lethal force only on those who first used it with her. In point of fact, the brother of the criminal Batman is trying to turn here against Harley only died because he tried to kill Harley, got disarmed by Harley, had the gun given BACK to him by Harley, and tried to kill her AGAIN!
Very interesting dynamics in that story, to say the least.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2018 09:56 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 12:56 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 01:11 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 01:17 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 01:24 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 01:39 PM
bluewaterrider

Reminded now, with the little girl pounding in my previous entry, of a tearjerker of a movie where a little girl helplessly did the same after being told her mother had died by an older female friend, sister, or babysitter. Can't think of the name of the movie; can't be sure I ever knew it, but maybe, just maybe, this being the movie community and all, some other person reading this might know the film I am referring to ...

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 02:39 PM
bluewaterrider

I think most of us feel like children in the face of death; I envy the few who do not. I sometimes appreciate even the comfort of viewing fictional works, for the mere fact I can say to myself; this is not real, and for a time I have been left alone from this ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 10th, 2018 02:50 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 10:47 AM
bluewaterrider

I have precious little idea who anyone except Ben Shapiro is in the following set of images, but the women shown here seem to keep themselves in surprisingly good shape:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 08:14 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 11th, 2018 08:28 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:43 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:49 PM
bluewaterrider

RegFactoid

Attachment: image.jpg
This has been downloaded 0 time(s).

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 05:54 PM
bluewaterrider

Intriguing chess opponent ...

1234 vs 1248

Success, at a reasonably competent amateur level, despite my opening being a pawn move at one of the far ends. I was personally experimenting with "responsible" bad playing.
I learned a few weeks later, after the constantly reformatting website I played this on started including descriptive information, that the opening is called The Ware Defense. Somebody had already tried my lark, in other words, and given it a name.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:15 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:23 PM
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Every so often, I look at videos about Mugen. This can be thought of as a customizable Street Fighter 2 game, but one where you can have literally anyone you want as a character. People frequently create their own characters with their own unique move sets, and then upload them onto various forums for people to then download and play and have fun with. I thought this "Milan Flare" was some such original fan made creation.
I was surprised to learn she was a character in an actual arcade game, released, presumably, sometime in the 1990s.

Old Post Aug 13th, 2018 06:42 PM