KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51707): « First ... « 50213 50214 [50215] 50216 50217 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
riv6672

NEW PAGE

Old Post Oct 1st, 2018 09:36 PM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

C H E A T E R

C H E A T E R

S T A N K Y

A S S

E A T E R

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 01:08 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

I F

Y O U

C A N T

W I N

C H E A T

L I K E

T H A T

B I T C H

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 01:09 AM
Nuke Nixon is currently offline Click here to Send Nuke Nixon a Private Message Find more posts by Nuke Nixon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

C H E E K Y

B R E E K Y

C Y K A

B L Y A T

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 01:10 AM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

Y O U

R

M Y

K R Y P T O N I T E

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:05 PM
Nuke Nixon
One Shot, One Kill

M U S T

B E

W H Y

U

R

G R E E N

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2018 10:06 PM
bluewaterrider

Can't determine if this is real or photoshopped.

Bearded Obama?

Gotta be as rare as bearded Spock or something ...

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Oct 28th, 2018 08:49 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
riv6672

^^^that looks pretty real, but i guess it was photoshopped.

https://www.elle.com/culture/a17126...nt-obama-beard/

Bummer!

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 04:26 AM
riv6672 is currently offline Click here to Send riv6672 a Private Message Find more posts by riv6672 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

I like Obama.

Then again, I rather like Trump, for, regardless of how I feel about his moral character, there's something rather admirable to me about someone who will not give up in the face of seemingly EVERYONE saying you have no chance of success, and giving mocking derision for even thinking you did, but persisting regardless of the odds, and eventually winning. I'm not wired to hate on that.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:25 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Speaking of people who age well ...

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Raquel Welsh.

On the Craig Ferguson show, 2010 and 2012, respectively.

I heard that name and thought: "Raquel Welsh?!? Wasn't she in a film 'called One Million B.C.' released in 1968 or something? Assuming she was even 18 at that time, and thus born in 1950 or thereabouts, she'd have to be pushing 60!"

Actually, she was born ten years before THAT, around 70 and 72 in the images above. I think nearly any man would be happy with a woman who takes care of herself well enough to get Welsh's results ...

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 06:43 PM
riv6672

quote: (post)
Originally posted by bluewaterrider
I like Obama.

Then again, I rather like Trump, for, regardless of how I feel about his moral character, there's something rather admirable to me about someone who will not give up in the face of seemingly EVERYONE saying you have no chance of success, and giving mocking derision for even thinking you did, but persisting regardless of the odds, and eventually winning. I'm not wired to hate on that.

Fair enough; i dont think he has any business being President, but damn if he didnt pull it off.
As long as he doesn't cause WWIII, i’m ok w. it. stick out tongue

Old Post Oct 29th, 2018 09:20 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 06:28 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 5th, 2018 06:37 PM
riv6672

She is aersome, yeah!

Old Post Nov 6th, 2018 10:27 AM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:18 PM
bluewaterrider

Craig Ferguson with Evangeline Lily, circa 2008.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

... and one at least slightly more recent, because ... why not?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:35 PM
bluewaterrider

Katie Couric with Craig Ferguson, circa 2010.

Katie kept herself in remarkably good shape during the years of 2000 to 2010, and was a celebrity crush for many ... including a few co-workers!

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:46 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 06:51 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 8th, 2018 10:23 PM
riv6672

Originally posted by bluewaterrider
... and one at least slightly more recent, because ... why not?

Yeah, she looks great!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2018 10:31 AM