KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The 2,000,000th post game

The 2,000,000th post game
Started by: It's xyz!

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (51733): « First ... « 50214 50215 [50216] 50217 50218 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
bluewaterrider

Debating re-teaching myself hyperlink.
Maybe start with a random collection of cool stuff and then alphabetize ...?

See if the process helps advance this thread to page 50250 before the end of the year ...

Salmon Ladder Mini Exercise

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LS9u9SljmWc

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:15 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

While they last ('cause YouTube links CONSTANTLY get taken out of commission...)

Sarah Backman 2012, co-Ed practice (left-handed 'round the table drill)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fm1JBoelU-Q

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:32 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Sarah Backman, 2011 interview; host challenge fin
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fcMumuTiaGs

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:41 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

How are you gonna reteach yourself hyperlink? I thought it meant just posting a link

Old Post Nov 13th, 2018 11:41 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy
How are you gonna reteach yourself hyperlink? I thought it meant just posting a link

Problem is more accurately described and resolved (with a vital clue given by a moderator nicknamed PR) starting with the following post in the first thread I ever started on this site:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...21#post12105007

... with an example of what I was trying to achieve there 2 pages later:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...21#post12147958

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 02:18 AM
bluewaterrider

Say, for that matter, it's probably helpful to let people see what was transcribed even to get what you saw in the preceding post.

Already I'm learning/relearning that every post has an 8 digit number that identifies it. Substitute that 8 digit number in the general format of the find user post/thread feature ...

. Wonder if I might finally be able to quote heretofore unquote able posters like Philosophia with that feature ...

I'll test that out later. In the meantime, my previous message, with the "Automatically parse URLs" feature disabled, so people can see how much typing is actually involved to get the very few letters of blue text that actually appear:

quote: (post)
Originally posted by walshy

Problem is more accurately described and resolved (with a vital clue given by a moderator nicknamed PR) starting with the following post in the first thread I ever started on this site:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12105007&highlight=userid%3A109921#post12105007

... with an example of what I was trying to achieve there 2 pages later:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=12147958&highlight=userid%3A109921#post12147958

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 02:56 AM
bluewaterrider

Unfortunately, isolating text by trying to cut and paste from a quote, even of self, doesn't generally work. I can't easily reproduce in text what all is necessary to make the blue hypertext "page redirection post" of my Pre-Crisis Supergirl Respect thread.

I'll do the next best thing: reproduce the post then snapshot the pre-release page via TurboImageHost:

Click-able page redirection:

Page 5
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 03:06 AM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Oh hey that's really cool

Old Post Nov 14th, 2018 03:13 AM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluewaterrider

Thanks.

But now ...

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:48 AM
bluewaterrider

Blitz!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:48 AM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:50 AM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 15th, 2018 11:53 AM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 18th, 2018 12:19 AM
bluewaterrider

Somebody's 3 part summation of Canadian Jordan Peterson's basic guiding philosophy:

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 05:32 AM
bluewaterrider

Some Street Fighter 5 tournament with a player nicknamed Smug being led through the ropes by a cosplayer. The character is apparently a female villain named Android 21, from the Dragonball FighterZ series.

I forget who Smug's opponent is, but it was some guy who had beat Smug once or twice in the past in "first to 5" sets.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:05 PM
bluewaterrider

Some event called Nabba held in Italy in 2013.
A much younger version of me did not know how much people put themselves through, including starvation and dehydration diets.
Crossfit for all its problems looks like a good alternative to what I've seen of bodybuilding in "behind the scene" specials, at least at the professional corporately sponsored level.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:22 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:24 PM
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image)

A game I won on chessbase.com versus someone from Germany.

Frustratingly, the game log was automatically erased.

From what I remember:

Interesting King's Gambit opening, which I think was declined.
King's Bishop file was soon cleared on both sides.
Light square bishop was used to draw pawns out.
Queen was used to bait.
Taking of Queen by Black led to forced mate in 2.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:34 PM
bluewaterrider

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Main summary of advice given in a video.
Premise was why we fail what we intend.
Problem, according to vid, is that we unwittingly cultivate unproductive habits.
The presenter cited work like "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" to illustrate his point.
I'm thinking Stephen Covey's "7 Habits" series would be something he'd recommend, too ...

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 12:41 PM
bluewaterrider

Old Post Nov 20th, 2018 10:48 PM