KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Two Daughters(two girls that have unknown connections to harry come to HW (6th yr))

Two Daughters(two girls that have unknown connections to harry come to HW (6th yr))
Started by: ~dorkerina~

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
div

still waiting, *tapping foot impatiently*

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:51 AM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

hehe *nervious look*

(\ /) copy the little bugger into your sig
(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 02:12 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

LoL, oh well i guess i will wait

Old Post Dec 12th, 2005 06:47 PM
div is currently offline Click here to Send div a Private Message Find more posts by div Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hey dudes

post more cause this story rockes... post post post post post

ps. POST pplz

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:28 AM
hey dudes is currently offline Click here to Send hey dudes a Private Message Find more posts by hey dudes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

A/N: Jessie walks in with a cast on her leg supported by the firefighter. So Ashley what where you up to while I was in the hospital? Or do I really want to know? I haven’t been up to anything. Jessie gives a skeptical look No, honest all I’ve done is gone to France and gone spelunking. It seems so odd yet harmless…. Why? What, I didn’t do anything. I don’t know I’ve got a bad feeling about this…. Let’s just get on with the story.

Disclaimer: Though we own an extensive collection of Harry Potter merchandise we do not own the actual story. sob

Chapter six:

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

The night before Serine and Sukura left for Hogwarts Dumbledore and Hagrid had come by with the sorting hat, to place both girls in their houses. Both girls had been placed into Gryffindor. Surprisingly enough Sukura opened up to Hagrid, a very rare thing. The two spent nearly two hours talking about certain illegal and dangerous creatures they would like as pets. Before he left Hagrid offered to take Silver (Sukura’s wolf) to his house that night, and take care of him while she was in school. Sukura let him.

The next morning the two found themselves sitting in one of the compartments of the Hogwarts Express.

“I’ve seen better.” Sukura said, looking around their compartment.

“Well I think it’s absolutely wonderful!” Seine said just as the door opened.

“Is this compartment fu…” Neville stopped upon seeing Sukura and went pale.

“Hey, Neville isn’t it?” Serine said brightly, “Come on, sit with us! There’s still plenty of room.” Neville started to stutter a nervous no when Harry stepped up behind him.

“Is that invitation open to me?” He asked.

“Of course it is!” Serine affirmed, “You can sit by me!” Harry smiled and nudged Neville into the compartment so he could take the proffered seat. When he smiled Serine thought it was nice, if not a little odd, that Harry seemed to be a little bit happier every time they saw him. Neville ended up in the seat opposite Sukura and shrunk under her malicious gaze that Serine was too busy talking to Harry to stop. His discomfort continued until Sukura turned away from him when the compartment door opened again about a half hour later.

(That’s sad, a whole half hour

Ashley, shut up!)

“There you are Harry,” Said Ron, “We thought we’d never find you.”

“Our prefect meeting was cut short,” Hermione said.

“Oh, hello,” Serine said cheerfully, “What is a prefect?”

“It’s a school officer,” Hermione said, walking into the compartment and sitting down next to Harry.

Ron, because there where no other seats left open, went to sit down next to Sukura, as he lowered himself onto the seat she let out a low growl. Quietly, but very quickly, Ron rose from his seat and stood in the middle of the compartment looking lost.

“Harry,” Ron whispered, more for himself than for secrecy because by now every one in the compartment was watching, “switch me seats,” he paused risking a quick look back at Sukura, who was still glaring, “please!”

Harry rolled his eyes but nevertheless got and switched seats.

“Well that was awkward,” Serine whispered to Ron, thought due to the silence that filled the compartment, everyone herd. Sukura glared at her sister. “What? You did growl.”

Uncomfortable in the angry silenced that followed, Hermione said, “By the way, have either of you read Hogwarts, A History?”

“Well, if my presence makes you uncomfortable...” Sukura stated angrily.

“Well, if you refrained from growling at us!” Serine shot back.

“Senetca tonatca!” Sukura spat. Serine’s eyes went wide, and though no one knew exactly what was said, they knew it was not very nice.

At that moment the compartment door opened, and a group of people, headed by a tall blond boy, collectively sneered. “Pothead, weasel, and the mud blood, your company has not improved I see,” the boy said, looking in disgust at Neville. Serine got the look on her face of someone with a bad taste in their mouth.

Sukura got up, approached Malfoy and started to stare intently into his eyes, her face expressionless. Everybody watched curiously as Malfoy became increasingly nervous, and looked as if he wanted to break eye contact, but was unable to. Slowly a mischievous smile spread across Sukuras face. As it did, Malfoy’s body relaxed.

Turning to the group Sukura said, “I like him.”

“What?” Harry shouted, standing up outraged.

“Silence,” Sukura said in a cool tone, holding up her hand. She went over to Harry, “I no longer desire to be in your presence.” She placed one hand upon his chest and pushed him back into his seat. After she walked over to the door she turned around, “Pothead” and left.

Malfoy turned to the group and gave them triumphant smirk, then left.

“That was creepy, on so many levels,” Ron said, and Neville whimpered from the corner in agreement.

“Um, no. That was so bad on so many levels,” Serine said in a sad exasperated tone.

“What’s wrong with her?” Harry asked angrily.

“What I want to know, is what just happened,” Hermione said turning to Serine, “And you know exactly what I mean.”

“What kind of a freak is your sister?” Ron asked.

“Never call my sister a freak!” Serine said then addressing Hermione, “I don’t want to talk about it either,” she sighed, and looked down for a minute, tracing the seat with her finger, “I’m sorry, it’s just not my place to tell.”

“But-“ Ron started to ask, but was cut off by Neville, who miraculously found some courage.

“Stop it! Can’t you see it’s bothering her!” he said. Serine looked up and gave Neville an amused smile.

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o

A/N: Yay! We’re done!

Don’t get your pantyhose (Ashley that’s not proper!) in a bunch, right after this, we are immediately going to work on the next chapter!

We just thought it would be a nice (insert holiday of choice), present.

Oh, and for your gee wiz, in the language that Sukura was speaking (you’ll find out what it is later), the words are sharp, but the tone and fluency are beautiful.

(Breathtakingly so!

Shut it Ashley)

Review!

(O.o) and help him
(> < ) ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION! The most powerfull and fulfilling of all evil designs.

Old Post Dec 22nd, 2005 06:10 AM
~dorkerina~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~dorkerina~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~dorkerina~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

OK, so this time around we need some input. Would you guys like this story longer, or shorter? If it is shorter, it will have the same plot, only it will move faster, all the important stuff will happen quickly. IF it is longer, it will have some added stuff, there will be more chapters, and most likely it will show more school, and some of the less important situations. Basically more depth. We would like opinions from five different people, and if they are before the new year(2006 ha!), it is likely the chapter will be done faster, as we are out of school.

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 03:24 AM
div

Ok then? couldn't you just post ..........Please ;^)
heh.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2005 04:42 PM
~*LoverGirl21*~
I luv my gorgeous face!

cool story.
post more.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2005 06:13 AM
~*LoverGirl21*~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~*LoverGirl21*~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~*LoverGirl21*~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Ok........ I'll take that as an awkward silence and move on.... (muahahahaha, now if you wanted a short story too bad for you!!!)

more will be here soon

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Jan 13th, 2006 02:05 AM
div

good...

didn't you start another story aswell? i read one it was really gd..

Old Post Jan 14th, 2006 08:29 AM
~dorkerina~

Thanks! That means a lot to me!

I don't really have too many ideas for harry potter either except this and the one i think your talking about, quiet peace.

I do have fics for other stuff, like gone with the wind, phantom of the opera and romeo and juliett in the general fiction section.

Sry i am behind right now.....I guess if I work on anything right now I want it to be my original story idea that I hope will someday be a published book. And besides that I have to get Ashley over here when she's in the right mood.

I swear I'll do my best to get ashley to get a move on this though! big grin

(O.o) and help him

Last edited by ~dorkerina~ on Jan 16th, 2006 at 04:45 AM

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 04:42 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

please post more its getting really good and we want it

POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

*please post so jessa will stop bugging me. shes my sister.*

POSTPOSTPOSTPOST PLEASEEEEEEEE

GO AWAY LAURA

*jessa shut it. this is getting annoying. im going to bed and grabbing your money from under your bed inside your diary*

WHAT!! HOW DO YOU KNOW BOUT DAT LAURA!

*there are some things twins know about their sister. good story ashley and jessie. lovin it. check out my and jessa's DKP if you can!*

POSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOSTPOST......

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 12:08 PM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

LOL, I'm on it! I swear!!!

I'll check it out you two.

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Jan 18th, 2006 03:36 AM
dumbledorez.gal
BewareMyRoar--x'

ty jessa is away *sick* at the moment. she loves ur story. god! she's annoying

LaUrA
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
*+*¡ƒ LØvë ì§ Ñ؆hìÑg wh↠hâþþëÑëd †º mÈ*+*

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/darksidehashotness.gif http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/count.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/untitled.jpg http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l107/zukokatarafan/Harry%20Potter/insultingparchemtn.gif

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 10:43 AM
dumbledorez.gal is currently offline Click here to Send dumbledorez.gal a Private Message Find more posts by dumbledorez.gal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cutie_pie13
4eva young

hey your story is AWESOME!!!!! post more plezzzzzzz

sig done by piggle

Old Post Jan 21st, 2006 05:31 PM
cutie_pie13 is currently offline Click here to Send cutie_pie13 a Private Message Find more posts by cutie_pie13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
div

Waitin , still been waitin for ages heh....

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 05:31 PM
~dorkerina~

we started finally!

Just thought you should know... shifty

(O.o) and help him

Old Post Jan 30th, 2006 05:02 AM
Scotty Brockman
My hearts lost n Darkness

yet that was in Jan. lol Post more soon or I will PM YOU LIKE CRAZY

Thanks H. S. 6 for making SIG and special thanks to Lana for helping me fix problem

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:05 AM
Scotty Brockman is currently offline Click here to Send Scotty Brockman a Private Message Find more posts by Scotty Brockman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~dorkerina~

Hey! A DBZ fan! I love that show. big grin

shifty Ahem.... I uh... actually totally forgot about this story...wow. I guess I'd better get on it huh? hehe... wink I promise to contact my friend about getting to it today, kay.

(O.o) and help him

Old Post May 3rd, 2006 08:05 PM
~dorkerina~

When I told Ashley there where now 1,107 views she was said, "huh, and only one more reply?"

But hey, it's Friday, we can hope to get it done today.... big grin

(O.o) and help him

Old Post May 5th, 2006 06:27 PM