KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration

NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration
Started by: Wild Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

hehe.. good convo wink stick out tongue..well , the thign w/ u n jacope..watsup with that?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:20 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

No, I mean like, a basic plot? Or does everyone just sort of wing it?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:23 AM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Cherry
hehe.. good convo wink stick out tongue..well , the thign w/ u n jacope..watsup with that?
no i hate that even though we restarted he is being an ass hole and won't restart and it will get confusing

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:25 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cherrywild
Make me want it.

o well * sigh* well i m ust go..night all!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:29 AM
Cherrywild is currently offline Click here to Send Cherrywild a Private Message Find more posts by Cherrywild Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

Oh, good night Jill! smile
It was nice to have met you.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:30 AM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Name: Tom Jones

race: Unknown (To Tom that is.He isn't human, although his mother was. He is more like his father who was a celestial guardian of the gate between the heavens and the earth.)

appearance: Dark blond hair; dull gold eyes; 5'6" tall; 143 lbs; wiry build; scars on his chest and back from knives and bullets.

history: Tom was orphaned at the age of 9 and has been trying to find his parent's murderers and rebuild his life. He has only wanted to help people. It is his goal in life to be a great hero.

personality: With out a caring family or any friends Tom has lost most of his trust in humanity. He still tries to help others but never stays with them long.

powers: Tom's powers are like Ki or Chi. He can focus his energy to strengthen one of his attributes for a certain amount of time. His powers grow with him, if he experiences something important in his life his powers will adapt. (Meaning he will start out weak but eventually he will learn to throw his energy as an attack and fly. But that will take a while.)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:31 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

k night jill!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:33 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Later Jill.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 01:40 AM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

yea ya here i am!!!!! lolz
name: guardian
nickname: halo
if dark angel: black halo
powers: has a flute so when she plays blossoms come around her and knock the opponent back. she has wings that she can hide at any given time.
if dark angel: she carries a giant sword thats can kill and army in one swing. she sometimes carries a bow and arrow. she has black wings thats have small holes in it.
apperance: http://rainbowworld4u.tripod.com/st...anime_angel.jpg
race: angel/ dark demon
bio: she was sent to earth when she was 3. she found out that she was and angel when she was 10. she memories are fuzzy but sometimes clear. she now knows that her parents are dead and she sometimes thinks thats its her fault that they are dead. is she feels deeply offended she will turn to dark halo. also if she get hurt badly she will turn to dark halo.
best friend: angel because they are the same race.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 02:27 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

Whatever is going on with the story I'm creating a new person

Name: Jolt
Race: Gorba-Imp, Cyborg
Gorba Age: 800
Human Age: 16
Appearance: Light blonde hair which points upwards into the middle, red eyes, 5'4" tall, Saiyan-like armor, pointed ears, Imp tail.
History: Born the oldest of King Gorbas Children, he has lived a life of luxury being the Prince of one of the most powerful races in the universe. He chose to come to earth to see if it was worthy enough not to be obliterated by his fathers army, then joined the Titans to see what earths defences are like in action, and to prove to his father that he should become the king of the Impian army. He was once half destroyed in battle, so his missing body parts were replaced with dagrinium made robotics(Extremely tough armor).
Personality: Proud, Greedy, full of himself, Jealous of his Younger brother Paddies.
Powers: Creates Pure Electricity, can control many types of metal, can create dagrigrinium metal from out of knowhere and can fuse with it.

Jolt has different forms:
Jolt 0(Original, 1/4 Metal)
Jolt 1(Second Transformation, 1/2 Metal)
Jolt 2(Third Transformation, 3/4 metal)
Monster Jolt(Final Transformation, Full metal, Ape-like)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:16 PM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

Originally posted by Vampire_girl
yea ya here i am!!!!! lolz
name: guardian
nickname: halo
if dark angel: black halo
powers: has a flute so when she plays blossoms come around her and knock the opponent back. she has wings that she can hide at any given time.
if dark angel: she carries a giant sword thats can kill and army in one swing. she sometimes carries a bow and arrow. she has black wings thats have small holes in it.
apperance: http://rainbowworld4u.tripod.com/st...anime_angel.jpg
race: angel/ dark demon
bio: she was sent to earth when she was 3. she found out that she was and angel when she was 10. she memories are fuzzy but sometimes clear. she now knows that her parents are dead and she sometimes thinks thats its her fault that they are dead. is she feels deeply offended she will turn to dark halo. also if she get hurt badly she will turn to dark halo.
best friend: angel because they are the same race.
Tom is sort of an angel, although not completely. His parents were celestial guardians, which are like the second choir of angels (The cherubim), only they don't serve heaven or hell. I've got several stories written about it, I'll send them to anyone who wants to read them.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 06:29 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Thunder Fox
can't i made a rule well follen and i made some rules to keep it under control and there is no side stories like backbone and his stoies of BB and slade it gets anoying and confusing

No man that is gonna suck cuz i bet you alot that if theres only one story, some people will get left out. PRoblem is that a group of people want to have there own story so it will be fair. Ignorte the post of other people but not literally by putting them in the ignore list iight. I got a side story that is extremely important and will happen next year yo i think that idea that you made is bad.

Here my Profile everyone

Name: Jacope X
Sex: Male
Weight: 250
Height: 6’5
Occupations: Protector/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm
Difficulty (1-100): 80
Species: Hispanic/Human/X-Blade

Powers: Telekinetic, Transforming, and power balls. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He can turn into a Dragon/Dog/Jaguar which is his animality. At the middle of the month at full moon he turns into his spirit form which makes him kill. He can be killed but the way to kill him is a secret. The riddle of how to kill Jacope can be asked by Jacope. Ask him and he will tell you. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet:

Absorbing(Jacope XX)
illusion (Jacope XX) ((Still in Jacope XX form so far))
Dodge-Teleport(Jacope XXX)
Destroy Behind (Jacope XXX)
100000% one hit damage (Jacope XXXX)
Freeze ( Jacope XXXX)
Turn into anything/Anyone (Jacope XXXXX)
Turn people into Rock(Jacope XXXXX)

Fighting Styles: Mugen Tenshin Style.
Ninjustu
Xinyi Liuhe Quan
Pi Qua Quan
Muay Thai
Jeet Kune Do
Karate
Tengu Do

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): Sword, blades, gauntlets, guns

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves. Has a medallion necklace and it’s an X. It is a memory of his father. Dresses gangsta pretty much cause he is!

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, practicing his skills, searching, Traveling, and Soccer

Relative (optional): Hispanic.

Personality: Very nice but at the same time very cold and cruel. He is mysterious and is busy. Likes making friends. He is a patient but can be angry and raged for revenge and evil. Also serious and humorous at the same time. HE REALLY HATES MAGIC. HE THINKS IT SUCKS.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his Childhood is unknown but what is so far known is that Jacope’s Father was a Samurai and normal person. He was friends with Slade. When Jacope was born, Slade stalked Jacope making his five years misery. When he was 6, Slade brainwashed his father to let him go. Jacope’s father gave him a Medallion to give him power and to remember His own father. He went to a laboratory and wore a helmet that will charge his soul and give him great powers for 7 years. When Jacope was 14, Slade sent Jacope to a group and was a member of the X-Blades (Code name: JxKl9D9). Jacope was then promoted as the top member a year later. One night, Jacope was walking in the woods and saw an Elder god. The god told Jacope that since he is a top fighter, Jacope must help the Fighters all over the universe/around the world and the gods fight evil. Jacope trained with the elder god and thought him how to use powers and fighting styles. He one day completed his training and was given the power to Transform with the medallion his father gave him. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacope’s craziest years when she died at the hands of Codac. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost; he suffered many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, Slade, Jackal (Jacope’s evil clone), Lord Codac, Linda, but his worst enemy king Moufang. He and his extermination squads killed many of Jacope’s people of X-realm and Jacope fought Moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to resurrect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But Jacope and his army will fight against the evil that will take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and disguised as a mortal on earth. Jacope is still a Human on earth making money as a famous soccer player and salesman. We will do this to be back to normal and find out more of his past.

Hail Jacope X!!! Champion of the universe!!!

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:09 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

(i suppose i should have refrased that i ment have like ten different stories at once)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:17 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

((Whenever im in a roleplay that only has one sotry allowed, I try to get attention but it never works so i need my owmn story so people will get part of it because people will be feel like they talkin to themselves. ANd it wont make rping fun))

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:20 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

its not that ilike small side stories but it tends to get out of hand

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:27 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

whatchu mean by that.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:30 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

people will keep makeing new ones before they finish the other ones

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:36 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah i dont do that. I jus stay with my pesonal life and the problem that is going on, thats it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2005 09:49 PM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

name: oyoka
appearance: long black hair with crimson tips and crimson eyes, wears biker gloves, black combat boots, black bluejeans, green shirt, and black leather jacket with a fire bird on it
power: shape shifts but his trade mark transformation is well phoenix

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:04 AM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Jacope X
Sex: Male
Weight: 250
Height: 6’5
Occupations: Protector/Ninja/Ruler of X-realm
Difficulty (1-100): 80
Species: Hispanic/Human/X-Blade

Powers: Telekinetic, Transforming, and power balls. Very good with sword and weapons. He has extremely good fighting skills and good techniques. Not a mortal, he’s part of a group with an unknown name. ((code name: JXkl9D9)) and the members are very strong and powerful people. They are meant to save the world so they are trained very well and can’t die easily. Jacope is able to fuse and has a powerful sword that can be charged only with his powers. His best power ball is the Mega, Supersonic, Charged Spirit bomb. He can turn into a Dragon/Dog/Jaguar which is his animality. At the middle of the month at full moon he turns into his spirit form which makes him kill. He can be killed but the way to kill him is a secret. The riddle of how to kill Jacope can be asked by Jacope. Ask him and he will tell you. He is able to learn new moves but here are the following that he did not learn yet:

Absorbing(Jacope XX)
illusion (Jacope XX) ((Still in Jacope XX form so far))
Dodge-Teleport(Jacope XXX)
Destroy Behind (Jacope XXX)
100000% one hit damage (Jacope XXXX)
Freeze ( Jacope XXXX)
Turn into anything/Anyone (Jacope XXXXX)
Turn people into Rock(Jacope XXXXX)

Fighting Styles: Mugen Tenshin Style.
Ninjustu
Xinyi Liuhe Quan
Pi Qua Quan
Muay Thai
Jeet Kune Do
Karate
Tengu Do

Gadgets/Weapons (optional): Sword, blades, gauntlets, guns

Appearance: A black long tee over a long sleeve red tee shirt, Bagged jeans, chain hanging from his belt, Black shoes, on his back of his shirt is an X sign. Dark blue gloves, spiked hair, Brown eyes, Tan skin, and swords held behind like an X. His hands are covered with gloves because his hands are fire and are to hot to use in real life so he wears gloves. Has a medallion necklace and it’s an X. It is a memory of his father. Dresses gangsta pretty much cause he is!

Favorite Food: Fruits and meat

Hobby: Meditating, Praying, fighting, making money, practicing his skills, searching, Traveling, and Soccer

Relative (optional): Hispanic.

Personality: Very nice but at the same time very cold and cruel. He is mysterious and is busy. Likes making friends. He is a patient but can be angry and raged for revenge and evil. Also serious and humorous at the same time. HE REALLY HATES MAGIC. HE THINKS IT SUCKS.

Story: Jacope was born as normal but his Childhood is unknown but what is so far known is that Jacope’s Father was a Samurai and normal person. He was friends with Slade. When Jacope was born, Slade stalked Jacope making his five years misery. When he was 6, Slade brainwashed his father to let him go. Jacope’s father gave him a Medallion to give him power and to remember His own father. He went to a laboratory and wore a helmet that will charge his soul and give him great powers for 7 years. When Jacope was 14, Slade sent Jacope to a group and was a member of the X-Blades (Code name: JxKl9D9). Jacope was then promoted as the top member a year later. One night, Jacope was walking in the woods and saw an Elder god. The god told Jacope that since he is a top fighter, Jacope must help the Fighters all over the universe/around the world and the gods fight evil. Jacope trained with the elder god and thought him how to use powers and fighting styles. He one day completed his training and was given the power to Transform with the medallion his father gave him. Jacope is now called JACOPE X. He can go up to Jacope XXXXX. Jacope then created a realm with people who can worship him Called X-Realm. Everything went well until the feud of bloods and crips. Jacope Married a gypsy/Ninja/Sorcerer named Tanya. This was one of Jacope’s craziest years when she died at the hands of Codac. Jacope Continues to fight against what is Evil and bad. He will always be protector of the universe and X-realm. He lost; he suffered many times but will always win. Jacope has many enemies like Rufon (king of the netherealms), Motar, Trigon, Slade, Jackal (Jacope’s evil clone), Lord Codac, Linda, but his worst enemy king Moufang. He and his extermination squads killed many of Jacope’s people of X-realm and Jacope fought Moufang many times in the pass but always returns, He planned a threat to resurrect the Underworld king to take over X-realm But Jacope and his army will fight against the evil that will take over the universe. Jacope for now is a lost, Titan who is doing his job secretly and disguised as a mortal on earth. Jacope is still a Human on earth making money as a famous soccer player and salesman. We will do this to be back to normal and find out more of his past.

Hail Jacope X!!! Champion of the universe!!!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2005 01:33 AM