KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration

NEW TEEN TITAN RPG(including made up characters) disscussion/registration
Started by: Wild Cherry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

didnt u post that already?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2005 03:09 AM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tombstone
hit man

[can i be in that

Last edited by Tombstone on Nov 25th, 2005 at 10:27 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2005 10:24 AM
Tombstone is currently offline Click here to Send Tombstone a Private Message Find more posts by Tombstone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

OK, so if we are going to keep track of the stories, Maybe we should like have one sidestory, or just no sidestory at all and just a main story....
But anyways, what's the story right now?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 11:53 AM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I got my story about my former group comin to invade. I have to do this and then im finished being in this rp thread and move on to "new teen titans rp"

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:03 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

Ok, so that's a sidestory-to-be-a-mainstory-when-this-mainstory-is-finished?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:17 PM
BananaKing is currently offline Click here to Send BananaKing a Private Message Find more posts by BananaKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

Or the all-out mainstory?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:18 PM
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

where is everyone on rp

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:25 PM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

im here

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:42 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BonesMcCoy
Chief Medical Officer

No posts in almost 5 hours

Thanks so much to Starlock!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:47 PM
BonesMcCoy is currently offline Click here to Send BonesMcCoy a Private Message Find more posts by BonesMcCoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

that sux

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:56 PM
Maleficus
King dork

Can we start the actual game soon?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 07:55 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Is it too late for me to join?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:31 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maleficus
King dork

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ballister
Is it too late for me to join?
We haven't started yet so you still have time.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:48 PM
Maleficus is currently offline Click here to Send Maleficus a Private Message Find more posts by Maleficus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

I think it has started... confused

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:54 PM
Maleficus
King dork

If your not talking about the one started by JasonVoorhees#1 then would you please direct me to the new thread.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:59 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Alright, if it hasn't started yet... Here's my profile big grin\

Name: Govind Mohan
Powers: Able to rip the atoms in a molecule apart, destroying the physical build of something. (Pretty much destroys matter)
Team: (Solo)
Personality: A genius
Hero Name: Diminisher
Appearence: Tan skin, black hair, yellow eyes.
Hero Suit: Black with green lining, and a green D as a logo.
History: He graduates high school at the age of 15, and he lived in an area with much crime. He wants to destroy crime, so he starts experimenting on chemical energy. He mixes his flesh into the experiment to get super powers.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:14 PM
NK-Syndrome is currently offline Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BananaKing
Your soul.

Originally posted by Maleficus
If your not talking about the one started by JasonVoorhees#1 then would you please direct me to the new thread.

It is the one by JasonVoorhees, we've just started anew on the thread. (I think)

Last edited by BananaKing on Nov 27th, 2005 at 10:44 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:36 PM
BananaKing
Your soul.

Name: Jolt
Race: Gorba-Imp, Cyborg
Gorba Age: 800
Human Age: 16
Appearance: Light blonde hair which points upwards into the middle, red eyes, 5'4" tall, Saiyan-like armor, pointed ears, Imp tail, 3 fingers(including thumb).
History: Born the oldest of King Gorbas Children, he has lived a life of luxury being the Prince of one of the most powerful races in the universe. He chose to come to earth to see if it was worthy enough not to be obliterated by his fathers army, then joined the Titans to see what earths defences are like in action, and to prove to his father that he should become the king of the Impian army. He was once half destroyed in battle, so his missing body parts were replaced with dagrinium made robotics(Extremely tough armor).
Personality: Proud, Greedy, full of himself, Jealous of his Younger brother Paddies.
Powers: Creates Pure Electricity, can control many types of metal, can create dagrigrinium metal from out of knowhere and can fuse with it.

Jolt has different forms:
Jolt 0(Original, 1/4 Metal)
Jolt 1(Second Transformation, 1/2 Metal)
Jolt 2(Third Transformation, 3/4 metal)
Monster Jolt(Final Transformation, Full metal, Ape-like)

A small change to my person...

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:45 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Originally posted by Legend Of Chibi
It is the one by JasonVoorhees, we've just started anew on the thread. (I think)

I think that one's dead. I don't know, it doesn't look like many people are RPing there. Only JacopeX and this weird new member.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 02:44 AM
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

cause people never listen to rules

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 02:47 AM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote