KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » New Terminator Television Series!

New Terminator Television Series!
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kanis
L dragon

I think that she was just included to replace sarah connor not in strength just as a another semi hard female.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 02:22 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
barand1

I like the Kate Brewster character. Wouldn't of felt right with just John and the T-850. Kate made the situations, which were happening seem more real, giving that human element an extra boost, if you know what I mean?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/doctorwho/trailermaker/view/7frbbc

Old Post Jan 9th, 2006 03:38 PM
barand1 is currently offline Click here to Send barand1 a Private Message Find more posts by barand1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chriscaffee

She did that, but it was a bit redundant in a way. Basically a retelling of T1 (thematically speaking).

Old Post Jan 10th, 2006 01:25 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

I'm just complaining because t3 should not have been made.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post Jan 12th, 2006 01:16 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope Kristanna Loken is in it as a human female. Skynet creates its models from people it kills. I guess from T-01-1000 victims and this girl was so damn sexy that skynet decided to give her an X=SEXY code T-X!

Old Post Jan 16th, 2006 12:40 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Makedde
Xena: Warrior Princess

I'd watch it, as long as it had Arnie in it.

So it's about the misadventues of Sarah Connor, who goes on the run after the big bad T1000 is melted. What happens to John?

Do we get to see SC die of cancer, then? And who the hell can do the charactor justice, other than Linda Hamilton herself?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 11:01 AM
Makedde is currently offline Click here to Send Makedde a Private Message Find more posts by Makedde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like the robot better so no tv series please.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2006 05:15 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote