KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)

Can Superman & Lois have a kid (you need to read this)
Started by: TheKahn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Realistically it would be impossible for an alien and a human to interbreed, since their genetic codes would be completely different. But Kryptonians do look exactly like humans, so who knows?

Jor-el.

It is stated that that they can't have one.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 07:48 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

on the superman returns movie where lois and her son where on luthors ship and the boy pushed the piano at the guy. that had to be clarks son i mean it wasnt gladiators son of course who elses son could it have been right wink .

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 08:00 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I'm talking strictly about comics.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 08:04 AM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

and returns was a great steaming pile...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 20th, 2009 12:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tra-EL

In the story "Superman: For Earth" Superman breaks the news to Lois that they might not be able to have kids in the first place, and that he should have told her before their engagement. Lois agreed, and they both decided to not have any kids. Lois and Clark got inspiration off of Lois's Aunt, and decided that they can to help a child out any way that they could, whether it be a foster child, or anything along those lines.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2009 02:21 PM
Tra-EL is currently offline Click here to Send Tra-EL a Private Message Find more posts by Tra-EL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperkatmanX

I don think the kid starts to develop powers until later on in age... probably not til around 3-5 years old. im just guessing tho. probably the most logical explanation..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2009 05:31 AM
SuperkatmanX is currently offline Click here to Send SuperkatmanX a Private Message Find more posts by SuperkatmanX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Scribe

Why do people continue to ask questions like these? confused wacko

(please log in to view the image)

Nietzsche is dead. 1 Corinthians 3:20, Romans 1:22, Colossians 2:8 (KJV)

Old Post Jun 13th, 2009 08:09 AM
The Scribe is currently offline Click here to Send The Scribe a Private Message Find more posts by The Scribe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earthlover
Andy Dick happened...

you guys are groose sick

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2010 09:27 PM
Earthlover is currently offline Click here to Send Earthlover a Private Message Find more posts by Earthlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Originally posted by Endless Mike
Realistically it would be impossible for an alien and a human to interbreed, since their genetic codes would be completely different. But Kryptonians do look exactly like humans, so who knows?

Jor-El did choose Earth for him because humans are close to their own DNA - but close is relative.
Put aside Lois for a moment - could Superman reproduce with Wonder Woman? She can 'handle' him physically...

Or would he be forced to become a sperm donor to Power Girl, in the name of continuing the Kryptonian race? sick (Being a cousin from another dimension - is that far enough removed?)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 04:43 AM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by roughrider
Jor-El did choose Earth for him because humans are close to their own DNA - but close is relative.
Put aside Lois for a moment - could Superman reproduce with Wonder Woman? She can 'handle' him physically...

Or would he be forced to become a sperm donor to Power Girl, in the name of continuing the Kryptonian race? sick (Being a cousin from another dimension - is that far enough removed?)

in almost every elseworlds story that he and diana have been together (including kingdom come for instance) superman has been able to knock her up. it might be her godlyhood that does it, though, rather than him being adaptable...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 08:34 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote