KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Trigun thread

The Official Trigun thread
Started by: KidRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stoner girl

trigun is the best i love it! love

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 02:11 AM
stoner girl is currently offline Click here to Send stoner girl a Private Message Find more posts by stoner girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yes

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 04:40 AM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

what over mangas has the creator of trigun done?

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:21 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

other*

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Feb 21st, 2004 05:22 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Trigun does rock espicially when you get to see Vash's real weapon.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2004 03:01 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dragonpisces272
got coffee?

yeah ....sleeeek.....*shines* ooo ahhh

Made by: Pictofix Designs. Want a sig or wallpaper? Drop me a message

Old Post Feb 24th, 2004 03:58 PM
dragonpisces272 is currently offline Click here to Send dragonpisces272 a Private Message Find more posts by dragonpisces272 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

the white angel gun is pretty cool...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:50 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

i'm almost done reading the first volume of trigun and i noticed that vash's red trench coat is designed differently and what the heck is the deal with that rem lady vash loves?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:56 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i think thats his mother....but thats just a guess...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:58 AM
TrAnCeDuO is currently offline Click here to Send TrAnCeDuO a Private Message Find more posts by TrAnCeDuO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

really? his mother? What the f**k? in the pix, they look so close in age. it gave hints for more like a lover than mother....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 03:59 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

i dunno about that... i mean as afar as age and looks go...vash is around 1000 years old yet he doesnt age one bit....but i figured that was his mother since he seemed to be attached to her when he was a little kid and she was fully adult at the time....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:05 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

hmm....do you know a site that has stats on rem?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:45 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

well what i meant by that was again a guess....she could be 8 years old(i doubt it though) for all we know...im just going by observations...thats all...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:56 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

8 YEARS OLD?! What the f**k? YOU GOTTA BE KIDDIN' ME! eek! she does not look 8! she looks about 24 or so in the manga...!!!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 04:58 AM
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

.................................. when i said "she could be 8 years old for all we know" i meant that your guess is as good as mine....i didnt mean that i actually believe that shes that age im just using examples....

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:03 AM
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

have you read the mangas?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 05:04 AM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Does anyone know how to put on that spoiler guard thing I know about the relationship of Vash and Rem but it might spoil some of the plot

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 11:46 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TrAnCeDuO
Cyan-Assassin

no i have not read the manga but i have seen almost the entire anime series...

Made by "The Ones"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 07:22 PM
nitecrwlersbabe
1st mate under Capt. Jack

me just gonna be mean and tell ya vash loves rem. he have "thing" for her

Old Post Feb 25th, 2004 10:50 PM
nitecrwlersbabe is currently offline Click here to Send nitecrwlersbabe a Private Message Find more posts by nitecrwlersbabe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

quote:
Originally posted by TrAnCeDuO
no i have not read the manga but i have seen almost the entire anime series...

just to let you know, the manga is really different from the anime. the story is. the anime skips alot of the material in vol.1. like how the characters met and what vash is like on a more personal level and such.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2004 01:09 AM