KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
derek_the_derek
Dracoified

i agree with u beck4bj

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 08:15 AM
derek_the_derek is currently offline Click here to Send derek_the_derek a Private Message Find more posts by derek_the_derek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tazrian_rafi

my own theory anout dumbledore's death:

snape verball told avada kadabra but non verball cast the expelliarmus spell, which made dumbledore bounce backwards. also if u read the last sentence of the lightning struck tower, you will be able to find that dumbledore fell out of the battlements and out of sight."out of sight"? if dumbledore fell out of sight, then dumbledore could have easily dishuised somebody else has him by using the polyjuice potion or something. he did this to make voldemort think that harry was more vulnerable than ever and it would be the perfect time to affect him. personally i think that dumbledore used the polyjuice potion on either fawkes or aragog,cause J.K.R. never includes sth in her books which is completely useless.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 09:10 AM
tazrian_rafi is currently offline Click here to Send tazrian_rafi a Private Message Find more posts by tazrian_rafi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

No , the odl guy is dead , if the spell didn't do it the fall did.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 10:05 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

harry wiped BLOOD of him. Dead people DON'T BLEED and the Avada kadavra DOESN'T SEND PEOPLE FLYING OVER BATTLEMENTS! OK? He's as alive as you or me... well no... he's a fictional character but... yeah... but he's fictionally alive...

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 11:26 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathtodraco
beware

you lot have no life

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 12:40 PM
deathtodraco is currently offline Click here to Send deathtodraco a Private Message Find more posts by deathtodraco Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
harry wiped BLOOD of him. Dead people DON'T BLEED and the Avada kadavra DOESN'T SEND PEOPLE FLYING OVER BATTLEMENTS! OK? He's as alive as you or me... well no... he's a fictional character but... yeah... but he's fictionally alive...

What do you mean dead people don't bleed? Of course they bleed. If they are killed from an external wound, it's bleeding that usually kills them.

As for the Ava Kadavra curse sending people off over battlements, J.K Rowling never really describes how the Ava Kadavra curse acts upon its victims except in the scene where Moody kills the spider. Howver, if you recall correctly, most spells, if performed forcefully enough often send people flying even if that is not the pupose of the spell. An example of this is in the third book when Harry, Ron, and Hermione all cast the disarming spell at once against Snape and it sends him across the room and knocks him out. Also in book six, when they are practicing nonverbal spells, Harry casts a shielding charm that is so strong it knocks Snape back. This may have been why, when a powerful wizard like Snape cast it, it sent Dumbledoor over the edge. And finally, if the Ava Kadavra curse does in fact not send people flying, this inconsistency was probably written in by J.K. Rowling simpoy for dramatic effect.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2006 06:29 PM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Yeah, and there are many witnesses who saw Snape killing Dumbledore, plus Snape's fingerprints are all over the murder weapon which is registered to him. Come on, nobody knows anything, everyone's guessing, these are just theories. Nobody knows how Avada Kedavra works. It's a fact and it's logical that bleeding out leads to death, but since when is it logical that the cause of death can be two words? I don't think it's a good idea to turn to real-life facts in this case. It's like arguing about how can someone turn into a dog without changing their DNA structure. Don't let reality mess up fantasy.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2006 09:48 AM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD , they buried the guy in a freaking tomb , aside from a brain munching zombie dumble's isn't coming back.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2006 11:55 AM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

What a positive thought.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 04:16 PM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Actually, noone sees Dummy at the funeral.

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:28 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Originally posted by Rapscallion
What do you mean dead people don't bleed? Of course they bleed. If they are killed from an external wound, it's bleeding that usually kills them.

As for the Ava Kadavra curse sending people off over battlements, J.K Rowling never really describes how the Ava Kadavra curse acts upon its victims except in the scene where Moody kills the spider. Howver, if you recall correctly, most spells, if performed forcefully enough often send people flying even if that is not the pupose of the spell. An example of this is in the third book when Harry, Ron, and Hermione all cast the disarming spell at once against Snape and it sends him across the room and knocks him out. Also in book six, when they are practicing nonverbal spells, Harry casts a shielding charm that is so strong it knocks Snape back. This may have been why, when a powerful wizard like Snape cast it, it sent Dumbledoor over the edge. And finally, if the Ava Kadavra curse does in fact not send people flying, this inconsistency was probably written in by J.K. Rowling simpoy for dramatic effect.
JK never really describes how Ava Kavavra works, but she did how AVADA KEDAVRA works!

Old Post Feb 27th, 2006 05:29 PM
LonDon06
KK

Originally posted by zombieman
You have built up some fair arguements there, but nothing conclusive. There is plenty of evidence to argue the opposite (but it has been mentioned countless time in other threads, so I won't bother).

I like the idea that the living death draught was planted there by members of the order of the phoenix (perhaps RAB is three people? R could be Remus, B could be Black) as part of an elaborate scheme against the Dark Lord.

I like the idea of R.A.B being [R]emus [A]nd [B]lack

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 02:27 AM
LonDon06 is currently offline Click here to Send LonDon06 a Private Message Find more posts by LonDon06 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

1.) They bleed if they're freshly dead.

2.) And spells work far better if they're said out loud. Which he did.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 04:19 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mega reader32

hello

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:01 AM
mega reader32 is currently offline Click here to Send mega reader32 a Private Message Find more posts by mega reader32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mega reader32

me bored

Old Post Mar 15th, 2006 05:02 AM
mega reader32 is currently offline Click here to Send mega reader32 a Private Message Find more posts by mega reader32 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by mega reader32
me bored

Meg, please try to add something into the conversation to move the discussion along instead of just spamming. If you want to just post things like this, please visit the Off Topic Boards.

Thanks.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 01:44 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapscallion

JK never really describes how Ava Kavavra works, but she did how AVADA KEDAVRA works!

Oh really? What does she say?? tell us all about it!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 04:29 AM
Rapscallion is currently offline Click here to Send Rapscallion a Private Message Find more posts by Rapscallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

To join this absurdity, two words can't kill anyone. All I'm saying is this is fiction, so we shouldn't rely on real-life facts.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 05:39 PM
Council#13
The Omega Male

Dumbledore i think is really dead. When someone gets hit by Avada Kedavra or something they just die. If Dumbledore was against the edge, he might have fallen backwards. He probably fell out of sight because it was NIGHT TIME. When someone hits the ground, they are dead, and they pretty much start BLEEDING if they hit the ground from such a high place up.
I still like to hope that dumbledore is alive though...

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 02:03 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Originally posted by RoguePw25
Meg, please try to add something into the conversation to move the discussion along instead of just spamming. If you want to just post things like this, please visit the Off Topic Boards.

Thanks.

Even there, we have the LanceWindu to take care of 'em. stick out tongue

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 18th, 2006 04:44 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote