KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kelly_Bean
Warum ist die Sonne rund?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by nighdawg
I have a number of obviouse clues to prove he's alive, well not fully dead more or less.

1) He planned the whole fake death from the onset of the book.

Proof: We learn through the book how good he is at speculating reactions of Voldemort even though he knows little about him. Thence we should deduce he would definatly know Harry's reactions. So by freezing Harry ha allowed a scene to take place without Harry's intervention. Remember Dumbledore tells Harry to keep his Invisibility cloak with him all the time, and orders him to put it on before they go to the tower. He also allows certain information to reach Harry through Hagrid which whom he trusts his life with.

2) Dumbledore a product of Living Death Draught

Proof: What was the strange draught Harry forced him to drink? Could it be the Living Death Draught which is prominently featured in this book. Also the only potion not actually used by anyone in the book (Or so we are mislead). He looks awfully dead at the end to Harry, but Hagrid takes him away and his body is only assumed to be carried to the tomb. And of course as many point out, where is his wand?

3) Snape's on Dumbledore's side for real

Proof: One single line of text helps clearify everything. When Narcissa and Bella go to Snape's house, wormtail is there. AND he is rubbing his arm which is covered in a silver glove. Why tell us this? Oh thats right it just so happens Dumbledore's got something wrong with his arm and hand as well. Could Dumbledore be impersonating wormtail. Definately. Also why doesn't Snape admit he knows that Harry has the Half Blood Prince's book (Which was his). Well simply because it was planted for Harry to have it all along. Why? Well Hermoine is the only one that trusts Snape. But she can't stand whoever owned the HBP book and thinks he's evil. Of course when she finds out it was Snape, she turns on him. Which makes her a valuable testament as well as Harry and Ron. Oh and why exactly does Snape goad Harry into learning to do spells without speaking them. Because he wants Harry to win. Lots of people think Snape's revulsion at killing Dumbledore is because he really hates him, actually he doesn't really find the idea of joining Voldemort and slinking around behind his back very enjoyable, would you?

Those are only a few things. I could elaborate and certainly answer any questions you naysayers might have!!!

I'd very much appreciate it if Dumpledore was alive--yet I doubt he is. I just finished reading the 6th book today. I highly doubt Dumpledore would fake such a tragic thing in the first place, and secondly, they buried him. What do you think he'll do, rise from his grave as if nothing ever happened? I happened to cry when Dumpledore died, and as they were at his funeral--so why would Rowling put something so BIG as this into the stories if it weren't meant to be TRUE?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2006 10:05 PM
Kelly_Bean is currently offline Click here to Send Kelly_Bean a Private Message Find more posts by Kelly_Bean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
patriautism

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I'd very much appreciate it if Dumpledore was alive--yet I doubt he is. I just finished reading the 6th book today. I highly doubt Dumpledore would fake such a tragic thing in the first place, and secondly, they buried him. What do you think he'll do, rise from his grave as if nothing ever happened? I happened to cry when Dumpledore died, and as they were at his funeral--so why would Rowling put something so BIG as this into the stories if it weren't meant to be TRUE?

you should read the other clues i posted on page 3 of this thread. they pretty much prove that he did fake his death.
either he faked it or he did die but snape isn't really evil, but dumbledore asked snaped to kill him.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:20 AM
patriautism is currently offline Click here to Send patriautism a Private Message Find more posts by patriautism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

HE IS DEAD!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:40 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

He may or may not be dead. there are tons of clues to back up the point he may be alive, even more to suggest that he was at least planning something related to his death and even more evidence to suggest snape is still a good guy!!!!!

Old Post Jun 5th, 2006 05:56 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

believe me hes dead

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 07:14 PM
Denniz234 is currently offline Click here to Send Denniz234 a Private Message Find more posts by Denniz234 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Denniz234
believe me hes dead

You might be right.............but this site disagrees with you !!

www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com

Old Post Jun 7th, 2006 07:49 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

i know the truth and how he died

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:19 AM
j unit is currently offline Click here to Send j unit a Private Message Find more posts by j unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

one of my friends found out by hacking into jos website and stealing info

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:20 AM
j unit is currently offline Click here to Send j unit a Private Message Find more posts by j unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

ok u all want to know how he actually died?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:21 AM
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

ready for it?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 02:23 AM
patriautism

Originally posted by j unit
ready for it?

what is it

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 03:37 AM
patriautism is currently offline Click here to Send patriautism a Private Message Find more posts by patriautism Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Denniz234
Maybe someday...

mm yeh sure you do and btw doesnt jk write her stories on paper not on her computer?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 08:42 PM
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Tell us now mad

Old Post Jun 8th, 2006 10:16 PM
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think hes making everyone believe hes dead so he can have a gang bang with harry in the woods

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:28 AM
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

And after he died from aids from raping ron too much

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:29 AM
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats how he died

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 01:30 AM
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

you are just twisted, you disgusting freak .. this forum is having an intelligent, normal conversation about Dumbledore's death, and you just barge in with useless garbage that has no relevance whatsoever...and makes no sense, even.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 02:50 AM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 03:42 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by Haldir o Lórien
you are just twisted, you disgusting freak .. this forum is having an intelligent, normal conversation about Dumbledore's death, and you just barge in with useless garbage that has no relevance whatsoever...and makes no sense, even.

But that's probably what happens in book seven yes laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 9th, 2006 10:53 PM
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Originally posted by j unit
And after he died from aids from raping ron too much

Again, this is completly out of line and disgusting. Stop talking like this.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 01:36 AM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote