KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 11:20 AM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

^stop laughing you ... what's so funny about what that guy just said? It's plain disgusting.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2006 04:05 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
j unit
Restricted

Account Restricted

haldir shut the **** u p u ****ing butt ****er go master bate to ur tiny penis

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 07:45 AM
j unit is currently offline Click here to Send j unit a Private Message Find more posts by j unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

^one .... i am a girl, two ... you spelled masturbate wrong, and three ... your account is restricted cool

Old Post Jun 11th, 2006 05:38 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Regulus A Black
Elder Mormon

Ok, ok, there are some great theories on here about how Dumbledore faked his death, and some good points are made.

then some about how he is dead, I disagree with, I say we cannot use the laws of physics at all to determine dumbledore's death, everybody is saying if the spell didn't kill him, the fall did, well in that case, the books were over after book three in the quidditch match versus hufflepuff where Harry falls off his broom from a high distance. oh wait, he survived because somebody altered the laws of physics with magic, Dumbledore is a powerful wizard and could have done the exact same thing with himself, so if the spell didn't kill him, I doubt the fall did either. Everybody is really only looking at Dumbledore's death from one book, I saw go back and look at all the books for clues, and you may come to the same conclusion I have.

Dumbledore is NOT dead, Snape IS. ok now here is why I say that, We've seenthrough all the books, that Dumbledore places everything in harry's hands that he needs to do something, book one, he gave him the cloak, and told him how the mirror of erised works.

book two Dumbledore is the first one to say anything about the chamber of secrets indeed being reopened in the hospital wing, loud enough so that he knew Harry who was not sleeping would here, then in Hagrid's cabin he mentions that if he needs help just to ask when harry is under the cloak with ron

Book three, he locks harry and hermione in the room and tells them how many times to turn the time turner

Book Four, ok dumbledore didn't do it in this one, Mad Eye did, but still
Dumbledore did intentionally leave the pensieve out for Harry who he knew was curious to look in

book five, Dumbledore forces snape to give harry occlumency lessons, and due to this harry learns a great deal about things

book six, Harry learns all about the horcruxes thanks to Dumbledore

now my main point Dumbldore is NOT dead, Snape IS

1.Polyjuice potion was missing from slughorns office, sure Draco gave lots to Crabbe and Goyle, but way more then that was missing.
2.Dumbledore would never plead for his life, although, Snape probably would, and he would also probably plead for Dumbledore to do what he had to to help harry win
3.Snape was gonna die anyway from the Unbreakable vow so why not switch places with Dumbledore and have everybody believe dumbledore was dead.

then I also have one that just says both are alive and they didn't switch places

Snape uses some fake "killing curse" to send Dumbledore flying off the tower, Dumbledore slows himself down and arrives safely at the bottom where his wand is. Hagrid who Dumbledore would trust with his life, is waiting at the bottom with some item, Dumbledore was the previous transfiguration teacher before he became headmaster, and transfigured whatever item it was into what appeared to be his dead body, then he cut himself again like he did in the cave and placed blood on the body, then he lifted the spell that doesn't allow you to apparate on the grounds and apparated away, then put the spell back on, the body that was buried was what dumbledore had transfigured to be his body.

also the theories on RAB why would it be Remus and Black? shouldn't it be Remus and Sirius or Lupin and Black, so I'm gonna put my foot down on that one, it is highly unlikely to be three people because it would have been written R. A. and B. more then likely instead of RAB
I believe that it is Regulus he is mentioned by many people, and he was a former death eater so he would have known about the horcruxes.

thats all i gotta say, oh, and check out my fanfic in the harry potter fiction section, Harry Potter and the Horcruxes

RIP RAB

I'm out

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:15 AM
Regulus A Black is currently offline Click here to Send Regulus A Black a Private Message Find more posts by Regulus A Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nanami_XIV

Hate to burst everyone's bubble but,and JK said this:
- Don't expect Dumbledore to pull a Gandalf.
- Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. She also apologizes to DumbledoreIsNotDead.com for ruining the purpose of their site.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 04:54 AM
Nanami_XIV is currently offline Click here to Send Nanami_XIV a Private Message Find more posts by Nanami_XIV Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker
Thorin Fan Club President

Hate to burst your bubble, but this was posted in more depth a few days ago, in another thread.

please respond to my PM Thorin

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:10 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by sccch
Hate to burst everyone's bubble but,and JK said this:
- Don't expect Dumbledore to pull a Gandalf.
- Dumbledore IS really dead. "Everyone needs to move through the five stages of grief" and get past his death. She also apologizes to DumbledoreIsNotDead.com for ruining the purpose of their site.
Originally posted by Barker
Hate to burst your bubble, but this was posted in more depth a few days ago, in another thread.
laughing

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:23 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IceDragon

Okay, Listen. J.K. Rowling herself said...dun dun dun....Dumbledore is DEFINITELY dead. So all of you can stop making threads on how he is really alive, because its true, hes actually, 100%, dead.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:30 AM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Okay, Listen. This was already ..Dun dun dun... Posted.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:45 AM
Barker is currently offline Click here to Send Barker a Private Message Find more posts by Barker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by IceDragon
Okay, Listen. J.K. Rowling herself said...dun dun dun....Dumbledore is DEFINITELY dead. So all of you can stop making threads on how he is really alive, because its true, hes actually, 100%, dead.
Barker, permission to kick him in his nads?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:57 AM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Permission granted; Just be sure to use a boot with a Metal Toe.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:00 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Permission granted; Just be sure to use a boot with a Metal Toe.
eek! I wouldn't think of not using it! *puts boot with metal toe one. Kicks IceDragon in the nads.*

We need a nads kicking smilie. shifty

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:25 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Originally posted by The Phantom

Good idea!

Thnx Disturbed Angel!! love

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:29 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

Originally posted by The Phantom

Make one.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:39 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

Make one.

Yeah, make on Phantom!

I like your avatar and sig by the way Barker, I sorta have an obsession for him.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:42 AM
Running Mascara is currently offline Click here to Send Running Mascara a Private Message Find more posts by Running Mascara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Phantom no know how to make smilies.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:44 AM
Running Mascara
Keeping My Distance

*sigh* neither do I.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:45 AM
IceDragon

screw you losers

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:11 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Barker

laughing out loud

You had it coming.

Last edited by Barker on Aug 7th, 2006 at 03:20 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 03:18 PM