KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
IceDragon

i suppose so.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 05:38 PM
IceDragon is currently offline Click here to Send IceDragon a Private Message Find more posts by IceDragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by IceDragon
screw you losers
Originally posted by Barker
laughing out loud

You had it coming.

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 06:22 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by ILoveMyDaniel
I'd very much appreciate it if Dumpledore was alive--yet I doubt he is. I just finished reading the 6th book today. I highly doubt Dumpledore would fake such a tragic thing in the first place, and secondly, they buried him. What do you think he'll do, rise from his grave as if nothing ever happened? I happened to cry when Dumpledore died, and as they were at his funeral--so why would Rowling put something so BIG as this into the stories if it weren't meant to be TRUE?

Re-read the chapter. Smoke rising from the coffin. Phoenix flying in the sky. Coincidence?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 07:28 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

Originally posted by Archer
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that thinks hes not dead.

The spell snape use to kill him is a clue as well. the spell kills
instantly and don't bownce them up and over things.

hhmm thats exactly what i thaught lol...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:28 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Infinity
Big Boss

right there u can tell he is not dead. . hagrid found him and in the first book he told mcgonnagal that he trusts hagrid with his life..

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:29 PM
Infinity is currently offline Click here to Send Infinity a Private Message Find more posts by Infinity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willRules
4 8 15 16 23 42

Originally posted by H. S. 6
Re-read the chapter. Smoke rising from the coffin. Phoenix flying in the sky. Coincidence?

In an interview Rowling confirmed that Dumbledore was definitely dead and apologised to the www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com site.......

However she also confirmed when asked ..........

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Snape is still a good guy. Dumbledore's death was planned out and Dumbledore plays a vital role in helping Harry in the final book

Old Post Aug 7th, 2006 08:44 PM
willRules is currently offline Click here to Send willRules a Private Message Find more posts by willRules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Do you have a link to show the confirmation thing? Because a few people in my forum refused to believe me when I told them.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 06:40 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by Haldir o Lórien
Do you have a link to show the confirmation thing? Because a few people in my forum refused to believe me when I told them.
Umm... It is either earlier in this thread or in another Dumbledore's not dead thread.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 07:14 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

Aright ... thanks Phantom! I'll go look :P

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 07:47 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrincessNk
.Confused.

dumbledore s dead get over et

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 08:40 PM
PrincessNk is currently offline Click here to Send PrincessNk a Private Message Find more posts by PrincessNk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
allofyousuckkk
Amazingly Awesome

quote:
Proof: One single line of text helps clearify everything. When Narcissa and Bella go to Snape's house, wormtail is there. AND he is rubbing his arm which is covered in a silver glove. Why tell us this? Oh thats right it just so happens Dumbledore's got something wrong with his arm and hand as well. Could Dumbledore be impersonating wormtail. Definately. Also why doesn't Snape admit he knows that Harry has the Half Blood Prince's book (Which was his). Well simply because it was planted for Harry to have it all along. Why? Well Hermoine is the only one that trusts Snape. But she can't stand whoever owned the HBP book and thinks he's evil. Of course when she finds out it was Snape, she turns on him. Which makes her a valuable testament as well as Harry and Ron. Oh and why exactly does Snape goad Harry into learning to do spells without speaking them. Because he wants Harry to win. Lots of people think Snape's revulsion at killing Dumbledore is because he really hates him, actually he doesn't really find the idea of joining Voldemort and slinking around behind his back very enjoyable, would you?

Actually, she said it looked like a silver glove, referring to his silver hand voldemort gave him in the 4th book.

It was already explained that Snape didn't bring up the book because Dumbledore would have gotten mad or something.

He goads Harry because it's just an excuse to be mean. They all need tro know how to do nvbl spells and harry can't.

But i agree, snape is good.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2006 08:55 PM
allofyousuckkk is currently offline Click here to Send allofyousuckkk a Private Message Find more posts by allofyousuckkk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

guys I cant find the link ... can anyone post it again please, if it wouldn't be too much trouble?

Old Post Aug 11th, 2006 12:19 AM
TayKP07

I really like all the theories that Dumbledore is still alive... You have no idea how much I wish it was true...but he's not.... I think there is a reason that Dumbledore had to die...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2006 11:36 PM
TayKP07 is currently offline Click here to Send TayKP07 a Private Message Find more posts by TayKP07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
featheryfriend

These are all very believable theories...maybe these will help you to decide whether hes dead or not

- When snape casts the avada kadavra curse doesnt dumbledore fall just before it hits him??

- They put alot of stress on nonverbal spells and how dumbledores the greatest wizard of all time...maybe snape said avada kadavra but ment expelliarmus and as dumbledore was falling he could have used a spell to slow himself down

- Another possibility is that falks the pheonix is a horcrux for dumbledore and thats why it says that in the smoke harry believes there to be a pheonix...

- Also if the no apparating spell was cast by dumbledore doesnt that mean it would dissipatate wen dumbledore dies...if the pheonix harry saw was real then falks may have been in the process of giving dumbledore life, dumbledore could have apparated b4 the spell strengthened...

- In the book it says that lots of polyjuice potion dissapears and its likely that dumbledore got hold of some of it and used it on one of the already dead bodies to make it look like he died to make Voldemort think harry was vulnerable...

- I think R.A.B. means= Regulus ??? Black

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 12:03 PM
featheryfriend is currently offline Click here to Send featheryfriend a Private Message Find more posts by featheryfriend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

All right people.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

JK ROWLING HERSELF HAS SAID THIS AT THE HARRY, CARRIE, AND GARP READING.

When asked by an audience member if Dumbledore was, indeed, dead, she answered, (paraphrased) "Yes, he's gone. He's not going to pull a Gandalf." Then she paused, and said, "Maybe I'd better rephrase that to make this absolutely clear. Dumbledore is dead. It's time to move through the five stages of grief." Then she apologized to the makers of dumbledoresnotdead dot com.

If I have to explain this one more freakin' time, I shall blow a gasket.

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 02:16 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by siriuswriter
All right people.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

JK ROWLING HERSELF HAS SAID THIS AT THE HARRY, CARRIE, AND GARP READING.

When asked by an audience member if Dumbledore was, indeed, dead, she answered, (paraphrased) "Yes, he's gone. He's not going to pull a Gandalf." Then she paused, and said, "Maybe I'd better rephrase that to make this absolutely clear. Dumbledore is dead. It's time to move through the five stages of grief." Then she apologized to the makers of dumbledoresnotdead dot com.

If I have to explain this one more freakin' time, I shall blow a gasket.
They will never learn.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 06:10 PM
siriuswriter

*blows gasket*

That was an interesting experience.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 07:40 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by siriuswriter
*blows gasket*

That was an interesting experience.
o.o *cowers in corner* Scared the shit out of me.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2007 07:51 PM
Korosan
Your Best Friend

Originally posted by willRules
In an interview Rowling confirmed that Dumbledore was definitely dead and apologised to the www.dumbledoreisnotdead.com site.......

However she also confirmed when asked ..........

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Snape is still a good guy. Dumbledore's death was planned out and Dumbledore plays a vital role in helping Harry in the final book

In the spoiler you contradicted what you said previously. "Dumbledore was definitely dead" then in spoiler "Dumbledore plays a vital role in helping Harry in the final book" ... ? And how do you know snape is good? If you can give me the link to the interview where she says that I will believe that but if its true whats with all these lil things you get when you reserve book that say "Reasons Snape is Good" and "Reasons Snape is Bad" I think if she publicly announced this that they wouldn't make those...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 04:16 AM
Korosan is currently offline Click here to Send Korosan a Private Message Find more posts by Korosan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Dumbledore can still play a vital role to Harry - through memories, pensieves, the Portrait of himself hanging in the Headmaster's office....

It's really not that difficult for someone to be dead and still have an impact on you.

Yeh... pretty sure that I look up to loads of people who are dead, and that their ways of thinking and ideas still affect my life.

He's dead. He's dead. He's really, really, de-ad!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 06:51 AM