KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake

Dumbledore's Death Definately a fake
Started by: nighdawg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

very nice and interesting. learningful

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:02 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

quote: (post)
Originally posted by siriuswriter
Dumbledore can still play a vital role to Harry - through memories, pensieves, the Portrait of himself hanging in the Headmaster's office....

It's really not that difficult for someone to be dead and still have an impact on you.

Yeh... pretty sure that I look up to loads of people who are dead, and that their ways of thinking and ideas still affect my life.

He's dead. He's dead. He's really, really, de-ad!
Cheerleading again?

Thank you Neha for the sig!
This years Musical: Little Shop of Horrors (sig for it hopefully coming soon)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:40 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
potcfan2003

Originally posted by zombieman
You have built up some fair arguements there, but nothing conclusive. There is plenty of evidence to argue the opposite (but it has been mentioned countless time in other threads, so I won't bother).

I like the idea that the living death draught was planted there by members of the order of the phoenix (perhaps RAB is three people? R could be Remus, B could be Black) as part of an elaborate scheme against the Dark Lord.

My friend read the books over and over until she found a RAB. There was a Black named something that starts with R. If anyone could find it, it'd be my friend

thank you to Mrs.Fish for the siggy!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 05:53 PM
potcfan2003 is currently offline Click here to Send potcfan2003 a Private Message Find more posts by potcfan2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Originally posted by The Phantom
Cheerleading again?

No. Broadway Starlet. That last was sung to the tune of "So long, farewell, alfeidersien, good-night!" from "The Sound of Music."

It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:00 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by potcfan2003
My friend read the books over and over until she found a RAB. There was a Black named something that starts with R. If anyone could find it, it'd be my friend
Regulas A Black. We are way ahead of ya on that.
No. Broadway Starlet. That last was sung to the tune of "So long, farewell, alfeidersien, good-night!" from "The Sound of Music."
I never saw Sound of Music so... yea.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 07:22 PM
The Phantom is currently offline Click here to Send The Phantom a Private Message Find more posts by The Phantom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

I never saw Sound of Music so... yea.

SHOCK!! HORROR!!! GASPPP!!!!!

I don't care WHAT you're doing, go to your nearest movie rental pplace, buy the damned film and put it in your television viewing device.

NOW!!

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 08:16 PM
siriuswriter is currently offline Click here to Send siriuswriter a Private Message Find more posts by siriuswriter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

SHOCK!! HORROR!!! GASPPP!!!!!

I don't care WHAT you're doing, go to your nearest movie rental pplace, buy the damned film and put it in your television viewing device.

NOW!!
No thanks. And we are a bit off topic.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2007 09:03 PM
SeanTerry727

YOu know at first i didnt think it was possible but it all makes sence .......he probably really did fake his death

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 03:06 PM
SeanTerry727 is currently offline Click here to Send SeanTerry727 a Private Message Find more posts by SeanTerry727 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
siriuswriter

Oh my dear Lordy Lord.

All right people.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

JK ROWLING HERSELF HAS SAID THIS AT THE HARRY, CARRIE, AND GARP READING.

When asked by an audience member if Dumbledore was, indeed, dead, she answered, (paraphrased) "Yes, he's gone. He's not going to pull a Gandalf." Then she paused, and said, "Maybe I'd better rephrase that to make this absolutely clear. Dumbledore is dead. It's time to move through the five stages of grief." Then she apologized to the makers of dumbledoresnotdead dot com.

If I have to explain this one more freakin' time, I shall blow a gasket.

*again, blows gasket.*

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:29 PM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Oh my dear Lordy Lord.

*again, blows gasket.*
Still amusing to watch.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2007 04:35 PM
jasonowens4200

Originally posted by zombieman
You have built up some fair arguements there, but nothing conclusive. There is plenty of evidence to argue the opposite (but it has been mentioned countless time in other threads, so I won't bother).

I like the idea that the living death draught was planted there by members of the order of the phoenix (perhaps RAB is three people? R could be Remus, B could be Black) as part of an elaborate scheme against the Dark Lord.

RAB is sirius' brother regulus black in the dutch book version they use a different word for black and it starts with an F and its RAF in the dutch book not RAB

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:29 PM
jasonowens4200 is currently offline Click here to Send jasonowens4200 a Private Message Find more posts by jasonowens4200 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Originally posted by jasonowens4200
RAB is sirius' brother regulus black in the dutch book version they use a different word for black and it starts with an F and its RAF in the dutch book not RAB
It could be just a way to throw us off though.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2007 09:43 PM
ninhatotal

I missed most of the clues while reading, because I was too shocked about Dumbledore's death, but, right before I finished reading the book, I got butterflies in my stomach... You know that feeling you get when lots of adrenaline is running in your blood when something hits you (no jokes, please)?

In my mind, came up a sentence instantly:

You've got to fool your friends in order to fool your enemies.

To me, Dumbledore is not dead!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 03:52 AM
ninhatotal is currently offline Click here to Send ninhatotal a Private Message Find more posts by ninhatotal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

All right people.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

JK ROWLING HERSELF HAS SAID THIS AT THE HARRY, CARRIE, AND GARP READING.

When asked by an audience member if Dumbledore was, indeed, dead, she answered, (paraphrased) "Yes, he's gone. He's not going to pull a Gandalf." Then she paused, and said, "Maybe I'd better rephrase that to make this absolutely clear. Dumbledore is dead. It's time to move through the five stages of grief." Then she apologized to the makers of dumbledoresnotdead dot com.

If I have to explain this one more freakin' time, I shall blow a gasket.
Just wanted to do this before Sirius did. Hehehehe. This way, I get yelled at and not you. :P

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 04:02 AM
Unicor777
Hogwarts Cafe MANAGER

Originally posted by ninhatotal
To me, Dumbledore is not dead!

Well he has said him self that to a well organize mind death is just another adventure ...

$$$REMEMBER DUMBLEDORE$$$

R.I.P Headmaster Severus Snape

Take the portkey

GRYFFINDOR MALE PREFECT

Tigg, RebPhoe, Maika, Rogue, Sarant, ADarksideJedi, MUSC

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:45 AM
Unicor777 is currently offline Click here to Send Unicor777 a Private Message Find more posts by Unicor777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Oomny
Promising Tomorrows

If Dumbledore isn't dead and he planned it all. DAMN HE IS MEAN!

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 07:50 AM
Oomny is currently offline Click here to Send Oomny a Private Message Find more posts by Oomny Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Phantom
Angel of Music

*Acts like some straight male cheerleader... there's a few and every bunch* D-U-M-B-L-E-D-O-R-E I-S D-E-A-D! What's that spell!?

Please tell me. I can't read. blink

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 08:00 AM
siriuswriter

Phantom - be careful of the torch you carry. The wax tends to drip.

He's dead folks. Please get over this.

It does not mean, however, that Dumbledore cannot still affect Harry from death.

1. His portrait.
2. His pensieve.
3. Memories about him from other people (like Dobby)
4. Fawkes.

Dumbledore IS. DEAD. I will gladly requote and requote what JK ROWLING HERSELF said about the matter: THAT HE IS DEAD.

Why is this so hard to believe? JK reveals so very little about her books, and what she does reveal, directly FROM HER MOUTH, is true. She does not tell us things to throw us off - she just doesn't answer if the answer is potentially a spoiler.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

"Go through the five stages of grief." I'll admit, one is denial, but I think we're taking this a bit too far?

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:29 AM
The Phantom
Angel of Music

Phantom - be careful of the torch you carry. The wax tends to drip.

He's dead folks. Please get over this.

It does not mean, however, that Dumbledore cannot still affect Harry from death.

1. His portrait.
2. His pensieve.
3. Memories about him from other people (like Dobby)
4. Fawkes.

Dumbledore IS. DEAD. I will gladly requote and requote what JK ROWLING HERSELF said about the matter: THAT HE IS DEAD.

Why is this so hard to believe? JK reveals so very little about her books, and what she does reveal, directly FROM HER MOUTH, is true. She does not tell us things to throw us off - she just doesn't answer if the answer is potentially a spoiler.

DUMBLEDORE IS DEAD.

"Go through the five stages of grief." I'll admit, one is denial, but I think we're taking this a bit too far?
Someone read my thing on Dobby knowing Dumbledore's secrets. ^.^

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 10:54 AM
siriuswriter

Someone read my thing on Dobby knowing Dumbledore's secrets. ^.^

Somebody did.

(and to stay on-topic)

He's dead.

Old Post Jul 18th, 2007 11:11 AM