KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies

Lois Lane
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
(Superman Movies) Teri Hatcher 5 16.13%
(Smallville shows) Erica Durance 26 83.87%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who does Lios Lane better: Smallville's Erica Durance or Margot Kidde/Superman Movies
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahahahahahahahahahaha @ texas

Yeah, it's funny how people disagree with me and then talk about her 'pretty features'. You wanna know WHY! you talk abou ther pretty features, like her.... HAIIRRRRR.. ? RE-READ what I said and re-think!

(all said in the nicest possible way, so don't jump to conclusions and think I'm being mean, because I'm not) smile

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 05:49 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I believe that the writers did a good job of making Lois a comic factor of the show without making her a clown. In addition, I believe that Erica Durance acts the part extremely well.

There, did I talk about her pretty features?

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 12:11 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Contrary to Fist's lack of knowledge of Superman (going by his initial thinking that Teri Hatcher was in the original movies), I actually know for a fact that Erica Durance is no better an actor than anyone else who 'looks pretty' for the show, and therefore, in contrast to the rest of the cast, her looks do the acting for her.

User Disclaimer: By reading any post issued to this forum by this user, you adhere to the fact that this user cannot be held responsible for a negative light you may view any of his posts in, as this user isn't responsible for your comprehension abilities or lack of them. Nor is this user responsible for any responses your comprehension may prompt you to give. The user(s) responsible for removing this user from this forum, at any time, because of a comprehension ability (or own culture's collective comprehension) drawing you the wrong conclusion of this user's intent, shall be looked upon as a mega ejit, discriminative of other cultures.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 01:25 AM
PrettyboyTom is currently offline Click here to Send PrettyboyTom a Private Message Find more posts by PrettyboyTom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I never said her [i]acting[/] was superior, I said that she acts the part superbly. There's a difference in skill, and the performance. She naturally creates a mildly comical environment onscreen, thus fitting what she is supposed to be on the show.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 03:39 AM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

I never said her acting was superior either. I said her acting isn't as great as you make out, kid.

She doesn't naturally do anything with that script linguring over her head. However, she does naturally look like some very pretty girl. She got the job based on her look, not her talent, so stop deluding yourselves with crap about her being such a wonderful talent. Same goes to the rest of you.

They shape the person that looks the part into the role to be played, not the other way around. I'm sure there's quite a few Erica Durances (shyt name) out there who could've done just as good as job in the role as she has.

Smallville's Lois is supposed to be a martial arts expert and clever mouthpiece who happens to have a great body. Nah, that just aint real. It's silly. Superman doesn't become attracted to a martial arts expert at the Daily Planet.

WAKE UP!

Come to think of it, Lana's a martial arts expert too :s.

Last edited by PrettyboyTom on Dec 15th, 2005 at 04:05 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 04:00 AM
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Erica Durance is a way better Lois than the other chick. If you have read any of the old Superman comic book's you would see how perfectly she plays the part.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 05:41 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah, you're *wrong*.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 06:02 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Imo durance doesnt even count in this debate... i'd say kidder shades it over hatcher...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:56 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

She doesn't count because she's just another baywatch babe!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:45 PM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Terri Hatcher was good. Kidder was great.

Durance brings this essence to Lois I never though anyone would capture. She brings the take charge, headstrong, nothing can bother me kind of attitude I always thought Lois had.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 11:50 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

smallville, why've you got a potato as an avatar?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 02:34 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

Huh?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:36 PM
Smallville is currently offline Click here to Send Smallville a Private Message Find more posts by Smallville Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mtryder

To answer fist's question, no, Lexmas was episode 97, I believe. Closing in on 100, but not there yet.

And yeah, I think Erica does a better lois than Margot. Margot was always a bit too surly for my taste, I had a hard time believing that someone like that could really balance out Clark's overwhelming god complex with any degree of effectiveness. He needs someone more upbeat than himself, hence Erica's Lois. Anything else and he'd just get bitter and resentful

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 09:18 PM
mtryder is currently offline Click here to Send mtryder a Private Message Find more posts by mtryder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal of Krypton
Lois's Lover

Episode 100 passed already. I checked kryptonsite.com witch stated that they passed that episode with the episode Splinter.
And I agree with Smallville that Erica Durance did capture the Lois picture that I did not think she could.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:09 PM
Kal of Krypton is currently offline Click here to Send Kal of Krypton a Private Message Find more posts by Kal of Krypton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Then you misread it. Episode 100 does NOT air until January and it is the episode where a major character dies.

Straight from the K-site:

quote:
Episode #5-12: "Reckoning" (100th Episode) Air Date: January 26, 2006

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 10:22 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jedi, will you please stop posting spoilers? Thanks.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 11:21 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

That is not a spoiler, it was released in TV Guide a month ago. yes

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:25 AM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

Worried

But some people may not have seen that TV Guide a month ago confused

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 05:08 AM
Smallville
Last Son of Krypton

All see said was the episode title and number of said episode. How is that even close to a spoiler?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 08:45 PM
PrettyboyTom
Restricted

Account Restricted

No she wasn't, Lex. She's telling everyone that someone dies in that 100th episode. That close enough to a spoiler for you?

Old Post Dec 18th, 2005 10:35 PM