KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » Respect Quasar

Respect Quasar
Started by: kgkg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolve
KMC Herald

Uh, heres him surviving the nega bomb in galactic storm

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 28th, 2006 05:17 AM
Evolve is currently offline Click here to Send Evolve a Private Message Find more posts by Evolve Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Old Post Nov 7th, 2006 11:58 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Qusar #19 - He absorbs not only Jack of Hearts energy but his life energy too. He could have killed him easily.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...Quasar19020.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:08 AM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Quasar #20 - Absrobing The Presense's energy and then jumping him to the Quantum Zone. Quasar explains his power source too. Then leaves Presense in the Quantum Zone.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...Quasar20019.jpg

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j...Quasar20020.jpg

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 12:16 AM
doctorstrongbad

How did Quasar die? Are they going to bring him back?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2007 03:17 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* yes, i also want to know that... i heard he battled Maelstrom and survived, his mentor Eon died but Epoch took his place... wink

Old Post Feb 14th, 2007 02:58 PM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 08:03 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I assume Phyla counts for this thread, as she's the new Quasar?

Here she tracks an FTL energy wave:

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/...e9/phylaftl.jpg

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jul 11th, 2007 08:19 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KRS-Brandon

Get that rug muncher off of this thread, which is dedicated to the one and the only, the king, ELVIS

Old Post Jul 28th, 2007 08:31 AM
KRS-Brandon is currently offline Click here to Send KRS-Brandon a Private Message Find more posts by KRS-Brandon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ironic Mod
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Expletive!!! send me a PM in which he says to get ready for something....

So, I want everyone to click on his username and read the message I left him.

I know it's hard and sometimes difficult to ignore these people.

Please, all of you, do your best to put them on ignore and report them. We will take it from there...We appreciate the help you KMCers provide and we'll do our best to keep these forums clean and fun for you guys.

Thanks smile

Says the mod with gazillions of posts and his mod duty...............

You really are the ironic mod....

laughing

/a/ 19 Days

Old Post Aug 5th, 2007 07:11 PM
The Ironic Mod is currently offline Click here to Send The Ironic Mod a Private Message Find more posts by The Ironic Mod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am SO tempted to do another one of these. But show everywhere.

So tempting. Nice. thumb up

Last edited by Switch 07 on Oct 31st, 2007 at 11:13 PM

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 11:11 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* phyla-vell feats?

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:17 AM
dyajeep is currently offline Click here to Send dyajeep a Private Message Find more posts by dyajeep Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Amp
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by peejayd
* phyla-vell feats?
make a separate thread causes she sucks ass

Old Post Feb 4th, 2008 10:46 AM
Amp is currently offline Click here to Send Amp a Private Message Find more posts by Amp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steven Sykora

Here's the Quasar Respect Article I've been working on with some of the guys from th Quantum Zone forums.

Enjoy. big grin

(It's in my sig... still can't post links yet. GRRR

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 01:24 PM
Steven Sykora is currently offline Click here to Send Steven Sykora a Private Message Find more posts by Steven Sykora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

It seems that Wendell survived somehow by sending him mind away before Annihilus killed him.

Eat your socks green lantern messed

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 01:15 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 1st, 2008 10:05 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 11:47 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

ok Quasar had some good showings in Thanos Imperative 5. someone should post em guys.

Thanks

Old Post Oct 19th, 2010 10:47 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

major feats for Quasar in TI #5.
he forms shields that protect the team from an explosion meant to kill them. Taking into consideration that characters like Gladiator, Surfer and Beta Ray Bill were to be killed we can assume it's a serious detonation Quasar stopped. To succeed he drains power from all his team members WITHOUT asking their permission and he does son in less than a nanosecond!!! Speed, shield, energy leech. That's Quasar gentlemen!

http://img835.imageshack.us/img835/108/quasar2.png
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/7128/quasar1.png

Old Post Nov 8th, 2010 10:07 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dyajeep

* I've been reading the "Origins of the Marvel Universe" graphic novel… and this is what Steve Rogers had to say to:

Quasar

Quasar considered himself quite an everyman and was once denied a field agent position in SHIELD due to lack of a "killer instinct". Needless to say, he was surprised when the cosmic entity Eon chose him as Protector of the Universe. During Quasar's tenure as an Avenger, he gained a reputation for holding himself and his colleagues to the highest ethical standards. He also has an immense threshold for for self-sacrifice, once exilinghimslef from Earth after he absorbed the essence of Ego, the Living Planet. In short, Quasar's commitment to doing the right thing, even at personalexpense, knows no bounds. He wields the Quantum Bands, which among many other things, give him the ability to create solid energy constructs, an ability he employs with considerable innovation. Nowadays, the majority of Quasar's adventures take him off Earth, addressing cosmic-scale threats along the space-faring adventurers. Wherever he is, I am confident he will remain as dedicated a protector as I remember him to be.

Pros: Space travel ability, familiarity with extraterrestrials, strong moral compass.

Cons: Rarely on Earth for long.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2012 07:52 AM