KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ok....creepy.

ok....creepy.
Started by: NyC-gUrL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ladyluck

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
So I was drying my hair a few minutes ago and my hairbrush was on the table in front of me. So I was blowdrying my hair and staring at the brush and suddenly, out of nowhere, the brush MOVED!!!

Seriously, what the ****?! confused

Weird confused

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:30 PM
Ladyluck is currently offline Click here to Send Ladyluck a Private Message Find more posts by Ladyluck Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
(Bend over is what it means, Liv. Ben Dover. Bend over big grin)

-AC

Whoa no expression I never thought of it that way

stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:32 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

that's ****ing scary especially the paralyzed-part
It happens to me at least once or twice every month. While sleeping I feel this chill go through my body. This chill wakes me up but I can’t open my eyes because I can’t move. Sometimes I can even see the room what I assume to be telepathically because I know and feel that my eyes are closed. So while lying for a few seconds in my bed, motionless, I try to make a sound so that my mom will hear me. I always try to get my mom to stand by me to see what is going on at the moment that I can’t move. But the thing that really ticks me off is that she is never around while this is happening. Sometimes when I try to make a sound, I can’t, but when I manage to make a snorting noise with my nose or a dim squealing noise just to wake her up it works, but by the time she wakes up I’m able to move and sitting on my bed with my eyes open. Arghh!!!
One time it was 3 in the morning and that happened and after I opened my eyes I saw a white-looking figure just vanishing out of my sight. I couldn’t see well because my eyes where half way open from sleeping.
Another weird phenomenon that’s occurred recently which was about a month ago. It was about six in the morning when I woke up to not being able to move. I was lying on my right shoulder and suddenly I felt like I was slowly tipping onto my back uncontrollably. Once I rolled over onto my back I felt two unfamiliar hands grab my hands. But they were gentle as if they knew me.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:32 PM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Are you serious?

Has this been happening all your life?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:34 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

laughing out loud ben dover!!! laughing

I only just got it embarrasment
Yup, it was meant to be funny. stick out tongue

Last edited by Sgt. Hairy on Nov 23rd, 2005 at 10:39 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:36 PM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
krillinite

dang...that kinda sounds like sleep paralysis, that really is freaky though

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:37 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Are you serious?

Has this been happening all your life?
No, it only started about 2-3 years ago. My first one was so scary because it was just so new to me. But now I just ignore it and go back to sleep once it happens.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:41 PM
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by a1hsauce
dang...that kinda sounds like sleep paralysis, that really is freaky though
Can you then explain to me the feeling of being touched by something or having the feeling of someone’s palm holding mine?

Edit: And also the feeling of more weight applied to my chest like something is kneeling on me?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:43 PM
krillinite

Originally posted by ben_dover
Can you then explain to me the feeling of being touched by something or having the feeling of someone’s palm holding mine?

Edit: And also the feeling of more weight applied to my chest like something is kneeling on me?

im not saying thats what it is...

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:45 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sleep paralysis sucks.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:51 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

It's poltergeist.

Welcome to my world!

Something always weird happens in my house too like weird noises, door opening while I'm sleeping, when I wake up at night something white seems to be fading away, sometimes at night I wake up finding myself paralyzed due to some strange power force for a few seconds, sometimes I hear noises on the lamp like something is trying to touch it to turn it off, sometimes I feel a slight tap in my shoulder. But other than that it's basically ok.

Edit: Weird noises come from my kitchen while I'm sleeping, seldom a sink in my bathroom just turns on, weird shadows seem to flash by eyes sometimes, sometimes when I don't set my alarm clock in the morning it goes off by itself and plays a song, things sometimes don't end up where I last left them, I feel like something might be watching me at night.

~ Thats about as much as I can remember for now. All of this doesn't bother me as much anymore because I'm used to it, unless something new happens than I can't sleep for a few days.

Interesting...do you know anything about the history of your house?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 10:56 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dante Vlada
Living My Last Days

So I was drying my hair a few minutes ago and my hairbrush was on the table in front of me. So I was blowdrying my hair and staring at the brush and suddenly, out of nowhere, the brush MOVED!!!

the BLOWdryer moved it

case solved

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:10 PM
Dante Vlada is currently offline Click here to Send Dante Vlada a Private Message Find more posts by Dante Vlada Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dark cobra66

Barf hi.

Hi, i'm new. Just thought i would just say hi. bye.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:29 PM
dark cobra66 is currently offline Click here to Send dark cobra66 a Private Message Find more posts by dark cobra66 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by Raven Guardia
Interesting...do you know anything about the history of your house?
As far as I know, two of my birds died here a long time ago. Other than that, no.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:31 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

As far as I know, two of my birds died here a long time ago. Other than that, no.

to me in my Opinion it sounds like a typical/traditional haunting. But when I say I believe in the Paranormal half the scientific wanna be's here think I am full of sh!t. because they need proof to believe in things roll eyes (sarcastic) anyway. I think it would be worth trying to find the history of the house, such as previous owners, how long its been there etc...also sometimes entities are drawn to a particular object. so if any thing particular in your house seems to have more 'activity' it could be that object that 'its' attached too.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:54 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

to me in my Opinion it sounds like a typical/traditional haunting. But when I say I believe in the Paranormal half the scientific wanna be's here think I am full of sh!t. because they need proof to believe in things roll eyes (sarcastic) anyway. I think it would be worth trying to find the history of the house, such as previous owners, how long its been there etc...also sometimes entities are drawn to a particular object. so if any thing particular in your house seems to have more 'activity' it could be that object that 'its' attached too.
Well in my room there is a corner with pictures of deceased. My grand-grand mother, grand-grand father, and my cousin. And it's creepy because it is right in front of my bed.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM
GCG
Red Bull

Re: ok....creepy.

Was the hairbrush still hot when on the surface ?

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Scientific wannabes? If you're gonna make a claim you need to be able to either back it up or admit that it's just your opinion.

Which it is.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:06 AM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Well in my room there is a corner with pictures of deceased. My grand-grand mother, grand-grand father, and my cousin. And it's creepy because it is right in front of my bed.

hmmm, does anything seem to happen more often in that corner.

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
Scientific wannabes? If you're gonna make a claim you need to be able to either back it up or admit that it's just your opinion.

Which it is.

-AC

dude, I wasnt talking to you...so sorry I hit a sore spot.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:08 AM
Sgt. Hairy

hmmm, does anything seem to happen more often in that corner.
Not quite.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:08 AM