KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » ok....creepy.

ok....creepy.
Started by: NyC-gUrL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raven Guardia
to me in my Opinion it sounds like a typical/traditional haunting. But when I say I believe in the Paranormal half the scientific wanna be's here think I am full of sh!t. because they need proof to believe in things roll eyes (sarcastic) anyway. I think it would be worth trying to find the history of the house, such as previous owners, how long its been there etc...also sometimes entities are drawn to a particular object. so if any thing particular in your house seems to have more 'activity' it could be that object that 'its' attached too.

dude im going 2 go wit him on this .but also(this going to sound crazy so if u dont believe me at least humor me )u might have been selected by the spirits for a unique gift ,abilitiy to communicate with them. i know
ican see ghosts all the time (alll right crazy jokes in 5.....4......3...)

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?...logId=534702160

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:15 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

hi raving lunatic here .just wanted to say that yeah itmight be a poltergeist .the white shadow could have been it.or it could have beenur spirit messenger .the fact that this happens is like for example the being awake but not having control of urself is probably ur messanger trying to help u see with ur mind not ur eyes .im gonna quote something from starwars here.dont trust ur eyes they might deceive u

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:24 AM
Dorian Belmont is currently offline Click here to Send Dorian Belmont a Private Message Find more posts by Dorian Belmont Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

okay get a fat woman to come to your house like on poltergeist and clean your house of ghosts smile seriously though i have seen plenty of ghosts in my day nothing to worry about

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:28 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sgt. Hairy

Originally posted by khfreak#1
dont trust ur eyes they might deceive u
Umm...this might sound more whack but sometimes my mom experiences the same things. We were both freaked out on the day when our room door suddenly opened, slowly.

Last edited by Sgt. Hairy on Nov 24th, 2005 at 07:34 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:31 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

see we have obviusly just met each oher to be spirit mediums ! KOoL!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:32 AM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

hi raving lunatic here .just wanted to say that yeah itmight be a poltergeist .the white shadow could have been it.or it could have beenur spirit messenger .the fact that this happens is like for example the being awake but not having control of urself is probably ur messanger trying to help u see with ur mind not ur eyes .im gonna quote something from starwars here.dont trust ur eyes they might deceive u

if it it ur spirit medium than that means ur will is strong.mean u were underestimated .when the experience happens will it to stop.u would be surprised the results like i have gottenthem under control by doing this.in fact me and my messanger good friends .and thats something u want .like the other day ,this kid started pickin a fight wit me so i humored him 4 a bit then he just started pissing me off so i said something im not goin2 post it was soo bad so iturned and walked away and he tryed 2 punch me in back of my head but my spirit guide warned me and i stepped out of the way and tripped'em.see what im tryin to say

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:40 AM
Sgt. Hairy

if it it ur spirit medium than that means ur will is strong.mean u were underestimated .when the experience happens will it to stop.u would be surprised the results like i have gottenthem under control by doing this.in fact me and my messanger good friends .and thats something u want .like the other day ,this kid started pickin a fight wit me so i humored him 4 a bit then he just started pissing me off so i said something im not goin2 post it was soo bad so iturned and walked away and he tryed 2 punch me in back of my head but my spirit guide warned me and i stepped out of the way and tripped'em.see what im tryin to say
What I think you were trying to say through you're bad grammar is that you have a guiding angel. Happens to me a lot too. Some things that also happen to me will not be mentioned just yet, but I must admit, be careful how you talk or act around me. evil face

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:58 AM
Sgt. Hairy is currently offline Click here to Send Sgt. Hairy a Private Message Find more posts by Sgt. Hairy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Council#13
The Omega Male

who here believes in ghosts?

"Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one." -Dr. Seuss

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 07:59 AM
Council#13 is currently offline Click here to Send Council#13 a Private Message Find more posts by Council#13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

by this message being sent i have purrified all evil u puton in this board

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:00 AM
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

i

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 08:00 AM
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

no expression

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:11 AM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

ok the straight face. kind scary considering the subject

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:13 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: ok....creepy.

Originally posted by NyC-gUrL
So I was drying my hair a few minutes ago and my hairbrush was on the table in front of me. So I was blowdrying my hair and staring at the brush and suddenly, out of nowhere, the brush MOVED!!!

Seriously, what the ****?! confused

thats nothing. once, i was sitting on my bed watching tv and n=my dresser drawer was open. as i watched, the drawer closed, then reopened again.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:30 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

thaats a poltergeist dude suggest u break out the holy water an crosses

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:37 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

crapola, man. there is a scientific explanation for everything. like gravity or static electricity, in the case of the brush.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:43 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dorian Belmont
the harbringer of doom

ok then how do explain a drawer goe in and out of youdresser than .come on there isnt a scientific explanation for . cause if there was we wouldnt be talkin bout this

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:47 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

it freaked me out, but i dealt with it. i am a realist, read my profile. with the exception of jesus christ, i have to see it to believe it. show me a UFO. show me a demonic possession. show me big foot. i think you get the jist of it.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:51 AM
General_Iroh
White Guy

well ectoplasms freak me out saw one once at a hotel

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 10:53 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what the hell are they?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:04 AM
shaber
schizoid

The floor was on a slight downhill gradient? confused hallucination?

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 11:47 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote