KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Harry Potter: Hogsmeade
Started by: zac_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (216): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
StitchedRagdoll

Jane smiled when the boy mentioned he was a halfblood. Jane herself had lied to all her fellow Slytherins in telling them she was pure. She planned on keeping her secret until she got out of school...
"I don't really have a certain perfection I'm afraid, although I do enjoy studying different defenses on the Dark Arts. I'm horrible at potions though...It reminds me of muggle cooking" she said, wrinkling up her nose.
"What about you? Have you got a fave class?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:32 AM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

"Definately Defense Against the Dark Arts. I take all the notes I can in the class, though most of the teachers we've gotten have been pretty weird... And yeah, potions can be tough but its okay... Herbology has to be my least favorite, its so boring... And sure you have a perfection, you probably havent figured it out yet."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:36 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

Jane smiled, being a little better.
She suddenly frowned. She was being completely sappy...
"Ahem...Well, what sort of broomstick do you have?" she asked.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:42 AM
StitchedRagdoll is currently offline Click here to Send StitchedRagdoll a Private Message Find more posts by StitchedRagdoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasake

"Well, not to brag or anything but... A brand new Firebolt!" He said proudly as he smiled. "Hehe... Sorry about that but its a pretty good broom. What about you? You have anything of intrest?"

Last edited by Kasake on Nov 24th, 2005 at 12:49 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:46 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StitchedRagdoll

"Just this..." she replied, pulling a necklace into view from under her robes.
"It's an opal...and the chain is real silver...The opal glows when I'm in danger" she said, shrugging. "I'm really not sure if it works, nothing interesting has happened to test it yet" she admitted.
"And you are lucky to have such a fine broom...How much did it cost you?"

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:55 AM
Kasake

"Wow... Ive never seen such a thing as your necklace... And im not sure how much it cost me, my parents were proud of me and got it... You say it glows when your endanger? Thats wicked!"* He grinned as he looked it over.*

((Ouch, just fell down my stairs and garbage flew everywhere...))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 12:59 AM
StitchedRagdoll

Jane smiled, feeling fairly proud.
"Thank you" she said, rubbing the opal with her fingertips.
"Opals are my favorite stones. What about you? Do you have a favorite stone? Oh wait, what am I asking?! You are a Quidditch player. Stones are for girls I suppose?" she said, grinning.

((Aw man, that sucks!))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:06 AM
Kasake

"Well, I guess but if any I pick any stone its definately and emerald. And I guess you like to ask questions from what I tell?"*He laughed and looked back at her.*

((Yup..))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:09 AM
StitchedRagdoll

"Ha, yeah. It's just most Slytherins are so secretive around here...I suppose it's nice sometimes to get an honest answer to a question..." she admitted.

((Gotta go. Bye!))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:13 AM
Kasake

"Yea..."

((Bye!))

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 01:17 AM
Kasake

Jake walked over to a booth in Zonkos examining all of the weird things that were in there. He found a few fizzing wizbees and walked to the clerk. "How much for these?" He asked holding them up.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 02:42 PM
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

(hi sry my online was ****ed up yesterday so i`m just going to join,I`ll post my character in a few minutes.

I'd never drag them in battles that I can handle unless I absolutely have to
I'm supposed to set an example
I need to be the leader, my crew looks for me to guide 'em
If some shit ever just pop off, I'm supposed to be beside 'em

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:32 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

Namebig grinerek Flem
weapon(s): (i need help with this one)
Magic: Halfblood
School: Hogwarts, Slytherin, 3rd year.
Character Facts: Nice for a Slytherin
Statistics: 5'10, 125 lbs.
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: all Slytherins.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:46 PM
KillerNinja is currently offline Click here to Send KillerNinja a Private Message Find more posts by KillerNinja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillerNinja
Super Sniper

Name: Derek Flem (sry forgot the space)

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 03:48 PM
StitchedRagdoll

(OOC: Yay, anothe player to have fun with!)

Jane quickly walked away from Jake as a group of Slytherins entered the shop. She glanced at a box of fireworks, trying to seem innocent and unworthy of insults...Most Slytherins were nice to her, but others wanted only to cause her pain. Since she wasn't a true Hogwarts student, they sometimes told her to go back to where she came from...How rude...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 04:53 PM
Kasake

Jake saw the slytherins enter the shop and turned from the clerk, trying to hide his face. One of the Slytherin turned him around and examined him. "Look what we have here! A worthless seeker for the Gryffindors. I bet if we roughed him up a bit he wouldnt be able to play next week?" The others chimed in with laughter. Jake looked up at them and laughed. "Like I'd let a bit of worthless Slytherins like you rough me up? You've got another thing coming!" The others kept laughing and the one holding Jake said, "So this one has a mouth on him does he? Lets rough him up group!" They advanced torward him.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 05:06 PM
StitchedRagdoll

Jane bit her lip, watching as Jake was slowly cornered.
"Brad! Not here...the shop owner will kick you out" she said, putting herself in front of Jake and putting a hand on Brad's shoulder.
"Now where else would you be able to buy such lovely jokes to play on Filch? Hhmmm?" she asked, grinning. She only wanted them not to fight, and she'd like to come out of it unscathed as well...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:31 PM
Kasake

Jake had had his eyes closed ready for a punch, but when he heard Jane butt in he opened them and smiled. He took this time to gather up his things and leave. When he got to the door he mouthed a small "Thank you." In Jane's direction, and walked out of Zonkos and back over to the Hogs Head.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:34 PM
StitchedRagdoll

Brad glowered slightly at Jane.
"You like that twerp, don't you, Todd?" he asked sneering in her face.
"No! Like I said, I was only trying to help you!"
"Oh really...Well then...If you truly don't like Jake, then you'll agree to help me then, won't you?"
"I...I..."
"I said, 'won't you?'" Brad put in coming closer menacingly.
"Well, what do you want me to do?"
"Just pretend to be his friend. Get him off his guard. Get it? We'll take care of the rest."
Jane bit her lip again, but simply nodded.
"Oh, and Todd...If I find that you blow your cover to him...It won't be pleasant for either of you."
Jane shuddered and left the shop, her spirits dampened as she went up the path, wondering what she should do...

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:38 PM
Kasake

Jake sipped another butterbeer as he looked out og the glass torward Shreiking Shack. He wished that he had never gotten on the Quidditch team, 'cause now everyone else hated him. If only I could have stayed a muggle, he sometimes thought when times were rough. Now was one of those times. He just wanted to cast one of the Unforgivabe Curses every once in awhile. Avada cadava!, he yelled over and over in his head, wanting something to happen.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2005 06:45 PM