KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Harry Potter: Hogsmeade
Started by: zac_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (216): « First ... « 212 213 [214] 215 216 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

(sure blue, he is cut in half and gonna be able to heal himself roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Raven smiled looking down at Chase and took his hand in hers "Everything will be okay" she said cheerfully trying to be brave for him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 01:29 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
prince_of_fire
fire prince

prince slowly reaches for his wand screaming in pain and crying
" (don't know a healing spell) " and slowly stands up wincing from the still sore scar that will eternally be etchd into his skinn

'you thought you hade me eh blue well now i will have a resone to hunt you down code or no code i will kill you now muahahahahahahahahahaha"

http://world6.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=114129094

Old Post Dec 30th, 2006 03:12 AM
prince_of_fire is currently offline Click here to Send prince_of_fire a Private Message Find more posts by prince_of_fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Chase squeezed her hand, feeling fine but not wanting to walk away from this moment, a moment he and Raven had not shared in a long time...

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 07:31 PM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

The day turned out to be rainy,and foggy. Anna walked outside of saint mungos."It's your time anna" a voice whispered in her ear. She turned around just in time to see a mysterious man swing something at her, and she felt a burning pain around her midsection as the world began to sink. She looked down, startled to see half of her body missing. She collapsed to the ground and died in a pool of blood. And just as quietly as he had appeared the man dissapeared like a wraith out of some horrible nightmare.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2006 10:52 PM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven held Chases hand in hers and continued to smile at him. She then let go quickly and stood up trying to pull chase from his bed "We gotta hide!!!" she said fearfully tears forming "Shade is close! I feel it!"..."we...we.gotta get out of here! is not safe...we need to go to someplace safe!"

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2007 06:31 AM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Chase mearly pulled her to him and hugged her as he stood up.
"No problem. He wants a fight he can have one. I'm not afraid of some grim reaper...."
He wanted to end the feud he had with Shade. He was truely not afraid of death, having died before. He knew Shade didn't have the guts to hurt him or Raven and he prepared himself mentally for a fight.

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 01:32 AM
stray_REBIRTH is currently offline Click here to Send stray_REBIRTH a Private Message Find more posts by stray_REBIRTH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven hugged Chase closely back. "I will fight with you till the end" she said looking him in the eyes.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 04:33 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Chase knew finally that he hadn't lost his beloved. This gave him even more courage and he finally yelled out,
"Come and get me, Shade, you punk!"

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2007 10:21 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven took out her wand and stood beside Chase awaiting for Shade to make a sneak attack "C'mon you Coward!" Raven Yelled.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2007 01:54 AM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

(We can't do much until Shadie-poo posts...)

Chase pulled out his dagger and readied himself...

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2007 07:11 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

( lol yeah I know stick out tongue - hurry up blue )

Old Post Jan 9th, 2007 03:50 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Shade watched the room on a cloud."Silly couple."he dissappeared.

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2007 02:59 AM
bluedoughnut91 is currently offline Click here to Send bluedoughnut91 a Private Message Find more posts by bluedoughnut91 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven grinned "he can see us" she said looking at Chase..."he thinks he is a care bear, floating around on clouds all day" Raven said in a mocking tone trying to provoke Shade to attack.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 08:03 PM
stray_REBIRTH
Rebirth

Chase lowered his dagger.
"He won't attack...We'll have to find him ourselves."
He turned to Raven and smiled.
"You ready for an adventure? Just like old times?"

Thanks, SS, for the sig.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2007 11:58 PM
prince_of_fire
fire prince

apears behind chase "i will help you.......for know"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 01:56 AM
prince_of_fire is currently offline Click here to Send prince_of_fire a Private Message Find more posts by prince_of_fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven smiles and nods at Chase, turning to see Prince "glad to have you on abroad...but if you still plan on killing me after we get Shade. you might want to reconsider those calculations"

Old Post Jan 12th, 2007 04:08 AM
prince_of_fire
fire prince

i don't plan on killing you i am working undercover ageinst voldemort and i hade to earn his trust first so he wouldn't suspect me

(that is why i put my death eater profile instead of my real one it is all part of a story i am trying to start where we kill voldy)

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 12:07 AM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven gave Prince a serious look. "Okay..I will trust you. But if you brake that trust, it will be hard to gain back...ask Chase here. He knows all about that" Raven said smiling.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 04:08 AM
bluedoughnut91
Spartan 291

Tongue

(oh please. Your trust is about as easy to gain as saying can you tust me .)

Two destinies
One road
One journey
One ending
Together.

Last edited by bluedoughnut91 on Jan 13th, 2007 at 01:11 PM

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 01:07 PM
Xandico

Name: Xandico
weapon(s): Pheonix feather core, maple, 8 inches
Magic: Pureblood
School: Hogwarts, Slytherin
Character Facts: Powerfully magical, cunning and power hungry
Statistics: 5'6 8st
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: They have no purpose to me, I only have allies

Shade, I have come to help you defeat the others.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2007 06:30 PM
Xandico is currently offline Click here to Send Xandico a Private Message Find more posts by Xandico Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote