KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Harry Potter: Hogsmeade

Harry Potter: Hogsmeade
Started by: zac_j

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (216): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kasake
All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Jake heard the store clerk from Zonkos and saw him coming torward him. Shit! He must've heard me... He got up and ran off torward Shrieking Shack but ducking behind a bush and waiting to make sure he didnt see him.

All Hail Holy Potatoes!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:55 AM
Kasake is currently offline Click here to Send Kasake a Private Message Find more posts by Kasake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

But there was someone else hiding in that bush.
"Hey ! I'm Colt, and this is my bush. If you want to hide in here, you have to pay me 1 galleon" he said, while drawing his wand

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:34 AM
milion888 is currently offline Click here to Send milion888 a Private Message Find more posts by milion888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Zac watches the man run off. He runs after him but loses him after a while. He goes back to the shop and marks the Fizzing Whizbees half off.

Thanks for the sig, KillTheLight!!!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:15 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

"Impedimenta !" a loud shout breaks the silence. Apparently, it was coming from a nearby bush

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:39 PM
milion888 is currently offline Click here to Send milion888 a Private Message Find more posts by milion888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Zac ignores the jinx he just heard.

"Probably deserved it..."

Zac makes a big sign and tapes it to the window.

SALE:
EVERYTHING UNDER 10 GALLEONS!!!

Zac goes back to the desk and falls asleep while waiting for customers.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:42 PM
zac_j is currently offline Click here to Send zac_j a Private Message Find more posts by zac_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

Colt leaves the bush. Alone. "Each day a good deed" he sais to himself, while aproaching the nearest store. "...under 10 galleons ! That's nice" he continues, reading the sign posted on the window. "Let's see... 70... 80...90...100" while counting his money on the doorstep. "I think I may just leave some of it here tonight"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 03:49 PM
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven,(who is alone and waiting for RTO to join because he said he would and hasnt yet ) started to head for Honeydukes. It was nearing the Christmas holidays and she wanted to get some sweets for her friends and maybe even for her favorite teacher Snape.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 05:49 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

Character Sheet:

Name: Jason
weapon(s): Griffon feather (no idea stick out tongue )
Magic (Muggle, Squib, Halfblood, Pure, etc.): Halfblood
School (Hogwarts, Durmstrang, Beauxbatons): Hogwarts, Slytherin, 7th
Character Facts: Nice, sneaky
Statistics: 5' 9" dark brown hair, brown eyes
Money: 100 Galleons
Friends: Raven Gaurdia stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:22 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaventheOnly
GheutWunOlathWholSsussun

*runs up from a late class adjusting glasses and bumping into RG* embarrasment
"sorry" embarrasment

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:23 PM
RaventheOnly is currently offline Click here to Send RaventheOnly a Private Message Find more posts by RaventheOnly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Sacrifice
=^_^=

Raven turns around to see Jason there. She glares at him for a sec but then smiles brightly. "Its about time you got here".."I am looking at some sweets to get people for the holidays".

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 06:43 PM
Sweet Sacrifice is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Sacrifice a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Sacrifice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir J
pure blood

J walks around trying to attract attention by shooting rocks into the sky. "Alarte Ascendare" a rock shot up into the sky and flew down and hit J on the head

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 08:41 PM
Sir J is currently offline Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

Colt noticed someone being hit on the head by a rock.
"Hey mate, are you allright? Need some help there?"

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:30 PM
Sir J
pure blood

J gets up off the floor and looks at Colt but his drowsyness makes him think he is a troll "you're not supposed to be here you filthy little-"

His eyes clear and sees a normal person there "oh hello sorry about that im recovering from falling off my broom and my magics kind of gone wrong because i can't concentrate. Anyway pleased to meet you

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:43 PM
Sir J is currently offline Click here to Send Sir J a Private Message Find more posts by Sir J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
milion888

"Likewise mate. Hey, are you busy with anything right now ?" said Colt, watching something over J's shoulder.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 09:49 PM
Sir J
pure blood

"no, why" said J looking at Colt suspiciously

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:00 PM
milion888

"I thought we could cause some havoc around here... you good with the Incendio spell ?" said Colt, winking at J

Old Post Nov 26th, 2005 10:06 PM
Sir J
pure blood

"well as i said my spells might go wrong and set myself on fire so i might be a bit dangerous but maybe another time okay write to me (PM) when you want to do something" said J with a huge smile on his face "Hey do you want to get some stink bombs and throw them at Snape, or you can help me practice my spells so i can get better and then use incendio spell" said J with a very sneaky look on his face

Last edited by Sir J on Nov 27th, 2005 at 12:41 PM

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 12:38 PM
milion888

"Mate, you're speaking my language ! Allright, let's see what's there to buy, and then maybe we'll burn someone's pants as well" responded Colt checking his wand.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 04:41 PM
Sir J
pure blood

"My wand has a tail hair that was plucked from my old friends unicorn" said J as they were walking into zonkos joke shop.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 05:47 PM
zac_j
Hogsmeade RP by Zac J!!!

Welcome!! Sale today, anything under 10 galleons! you gonna buy something? How about a christmas present? *holds up a Nev-R-Break Fizzing Whizbee* eek!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 08:13 PM