KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Neo vs Yoda

Neo vs Yoda
Started by: Morpheus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XxLuvMe4MexX
Under Your Bed

stick out tongue That's true. Neo OWNS! Damn right, that hot piece of.... yeah Yoda bows to Neo. -_-

Old Post Feb 28th, 2006 03:38 PM
XxLuvMe4MexX is currently offline Click here to Send XxLuvMe4MexX a Private Message Find more posts by XxLuvMe4MexX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

Neo practicly has the force. He stops bullets with his hands and can make 2 swords fly towards his hands. The same as a Jedi? Yoda cant fly, stop bullets or come back to life after being shot at point blank range several times. NEO SHALL PREVAIL.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2006 04:21 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Akira99
Servant of ESP

This is actually pretty hard.
I'm trying to think about Neo before he was the one. His ability to manipulate the Matrix were higher than just about any other red pill. I don't know why - maybe he just had faster neurokinetics or whatever. When he became the One he could manipulate the Matrix on a vasy level.
I'm just trying to think if Yoda was in the matrix, how powerful would the mental projection of his digital self be? I'd imagine since his mind is so powerful he would be able to manipulate it to very great effect. Thats what I can see. If he uses the force....
I don't know if anyones read that SWs book Shatterpoint where Mace Windu fights this guy called Kar Vastor in this jungle of darkness. In a fair fight Mace would probably kick his ass any day of the week but in the jungle, Vastor seemed to be able to use the darkness in the jungle to become VERY powerful in unarmed combat.
So I'd say it would be similar in this situation. In real world Yoda would eat Neo for breakfast. In the Matrix however in unarmed combat Neo takes our little green friend though with difficulty I imagine.
Fun thread!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2006 02:20 PM
Akira99 is currently offline Click here to Send Akira99 a Private Message Find more posts by Akira99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willman
Commander Keen FTW

oh come on, this thread is just wrong. neo and yoda are both completly different. I cant choose whos the winner. they are both completly different characters. please close thisthread.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2006 12:57 PM
willman is currently offline Click here to Send willman a Private Message Find more posts by willman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ADarksideJedi
Jackie Malfoy

Yoda will win no doubt.jm

Morning Glory, ,DamienB(my busband),Spoonly,Tired hiker!a1hsauce,Coucil#13,Kongudude,Scottie,Syren
Killa420,miroku,sanctuary,mairuzu,
KILLA4,JacopexLethalfemme,LadyGrim,ashle,Mišt,oman
32,Scythe,DebbieJo,DeathReaperr,Britrogue,Neha,Joe
K,Mandos,Wild Cherry,Roland,Rogue Jedi,Jaehskywalker,Lord Kerrigor,ALostSoul,Running Mascara,Raventheonly,NewJak,,Captain Maynard,Sparkly,Dominic Gargone.
Majid86, Rudester.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2006 02:15 PM
ADarksideJedi is currently offline Click here to Send ADarksideJedi a Private Message Find more posts by ADarksideJedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FoxMeister
Tank

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Yoda will win no doubt.jm

huh huh huh No Wai

Old Post Sep 26th, 2006 03:40 PM
FoxMeister is currently offline Click here to Send FoxMeister a Private Message Find more posts by FoxMeister Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Inside the Matrix Neo's like a god, if he gets killed he gets revived, he moves faster then the speed of sound, to him, other people move in slow-motion when he's looking at them. (Like flies see us). I doubt Yoda could win....

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Oct 20th, 2006 12:49 PM
kamikz is currently offline Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eric0728

Neo would win hands down because I am pretty sure the matrix is a computerized world and the machines wouldn't happen to program the force into it thus yoda wouldn't be able to do any of his cool stuff but neo would.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2006 10:48 PM
Eric0728 is currently offline Click here to Send Eric0728 a Private Message Find more posts by Eric0728 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

Your pretty sure The Matrix is a computerized world.....??

huh

Have you seen the movies by chance?

Anyways, there is NO way Yoda could beat Neo in the Matrix, its impossible. Unless your Smith then Neo will kick your ass.

It makes no difference what Yoda can do, at all. Neo is ALWAYS going to be faster and stronger then Yoda is. This coupled with his near infinite ability to warp and control The Matrix (the reality in which they're fighting in) makes Yoda just as useless in a fight as any other person who Neo could fight in the Matrix (not including Smith). Neo would curb-stomp Yoda, just as he would curb-stomp anyone else.

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 06:44 AM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeverianB
Smelly Butt Air

In the computer. Neo Wins.
In the Star Wars universe... Neo loses.
Simple.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2006 04:27 AM
SeverianB is currently offline Click here to Send SeverianB a Private Message Find more posts by SeverianB Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

yoda would get worked here. i mean literally raped. guy couldnt take out palpatine. he had his shot. he also failed to kill count dooku.

sorry but neo inside the matric is much faster and more powerful than yoda with the force.

neo crushes him.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 06:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vader11

Neo would definitely beat Yoda inside the matrix.
But Smith beats both of them. laughing

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 05:10 PM
vader11 is currently offline Click here to Send vader11 a Private Message Find more posts by vader11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
midchlo_muncher

Wow... some of you are so wrong it's not even close to being funny. Think about this for a moment. Yoda would kick Neo's ass outside of the Matrix... but he would also kick his ass inside of the Matrix. Why? Because the force surrounds everything. It gives everything life, makes it grow. Etc. etc. Notice how Yoda has control over inanimate objects, such as Luke's fighter jet when it's sunk in the swamp. Yoda would have control over the Matrix in ways Neo couldn't even begin to imagine... Yoda could fart and destroy the Matrix.... without even having to enter it.

Last edited by midchlo_muncher on Nov 19th, 2007 at 05:54 AM

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:51 AM
midchlo_muncher is currently offline Click here to Send midchlo_muncher a Private Message Find more posts by midchlo_muncher Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bwcy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by midchlo_muncher
Wow... some of you are so wrong it's not even close to being funny. Think about this for a moment. Yoda would kick Neo's ass outside of the Matrix... but he would also kick his ass inside of the Matrix. Why? Because the force surrounds everything. It gives everything life, makes it grow. Etc. etc. Notice how Yoda has control over inanimate objects, such as Luke's fighter jet when it's sunk in the swamp. Yoda would have control over the Matrix in ways Neo couldn't even begin to imagine... Yoda could fart and destroy the Matrix.... without even having to enter it.
No, you're wrong! laughing

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 03:44 PM
bwcy is currently offline Click here to Send bwcy a Private Message Find more posts by bwcy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

First of all how would Yoda even enter the Matrix. If he comes in Neo wins. Yoda won't know anything about what he's in and the rules. Besides if he went in Neo could rewrite his code, jump inside him, or just kick his *** H2H.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:32 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eon Blue
Restricted

Account Restricted

In all honesty, Neo would MURDER Yoda.

I will never be a memory.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 06:40 PM
Eon Blue is currently offline Click here to Send Eon Blue a Private Message Find more posts by Eon Blue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote