KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Favorite Roger Moore Bond Movie?

Whats your favorite Roger Moore James Bond movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Live and Let Die 12 16.67%
The Man With The Golden Gun 10 13.89%
The Spy Who Loved Me 26 36.11%
MoonRaker 3 4.17%
For Your Eyes Only 10 13.89%
Octopussy 5 6.94%
A View To A Kill 6 8.33%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Roger Moore Bond Movie?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Camden

The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only

Old Post Oct 21st, 2008 01:48 AM
Camden is currently offline Find more posts by Camden Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Keehar

Octopussy

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 02:51 PM
Keehar is currently offline Click here to Send Keehar a Private Message Find more posts by Keehar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Camden
The Spy Who Loved Me and For Your Eyes Only

great choices. thumb up

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

so whats you guys favorite Connery Bond movies? there is one of those threads as well you know.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 09:47 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

those ones you listed over there are great choices.

Old Post Dec 23rd, 2008 08:02 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Keehar
Octopussy

saw this one the other day.corny at times but still pretty good.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2009 07:47 PM
Spartan005

The spy who loved me

but live and let die was awesome as well

Thanks Vinny!

Old Post Feb 9th, 2009 06:09 AM
Spartan005 is currently offline Click here to Send Spartan005 a Private Message Find more posts by Spartan005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

so Spartan,do you not like the connery Bond movies or something? cause I have never seen you post on Connery Bond thread before.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 04:08 PM
Darth Balek
Editor

Live and Let Die for me. Great setting, great action and a fantastic soundtrack.

Sig and avatar by Starlock.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2009 02:56 AM
Darth Balek is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Balek a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Balek Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I love Live and Let Die especially the scene where they are lowrinf Moore into the shark water cage and playing the Live and let die theme song.I play that part over and over all the time.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2009 08:29 PM
Darth Martin

Moore has a bunch of good ones. TMWTGG is probably his worst film. I just got Octopussy for Christmas.

My fav favorite of his is FYEO.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 06:18 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RussellBrooks

Moonraker was the first Bond movie I ever saw when I was four years old. A View to a Kill was the first time I saw Bond at the cinema. Those are definitely the most memorable ones for me. It's hard for me to choose a favorite from the Roger Moore era. The one I thought was the weakest was For Your Eyes Only, although the teaser with Bond disposing of Blofeld was sweet.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2010 12:31 PM
RussellBrooks is currently offline Click here to Send RussellBrooks a Private Message Find more posts by RussellBrooks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Power

I would have to say that the finest Roger Moore Bond film was in my opinion The Spy Who Loved Me. It just hit the mark totally.

Old Post Feb 1st, 2010 07:45 AM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Moore has a bunch of good ones. TMWTGG is probably his worst film. I just got Octopussy for Christmas.

My fav favorite of his is FYEO.

No way thats one of his best.His worst would easily be A View To A Kill.

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:15 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by The Power
I would have to say that the finest Roger Moore Bond film was in my opinion The Spy Who Loved Me. It just hit the mark totally.

Love your choice..

Old Post Feb 4th, 2010 05:16 PM
The Power

Originally posted by Mr Parker
No way thats one of his best.His worst would easily be A View To A Kill.

Totally agree with you. AVTAK was an awful film.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 11:39 AM
The Power is currently offline Click here to Send The Power a Private Message Find more posts by The Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Feeling

I know it is not a popular choice, but Octopussy has always been my favourite Roger Moore outing.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:06 PM
Feeling is currently offline Click here to Send Feeling a Private Message Find more posts by Feeling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

Originally posted by ClarkSkywalker
I know it is not a popular choice, but Octopussy has always been my favourite Roger Moore outing.

It is not an unpopular choice with me as i have always thought it was underrated. Yes the film marks the stage where Moore looks too old for the role, but I still think he did a great job in it.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:25 AM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Spartan005
The spy who loved me

but live and let die was awesome as well

I love Spartans choices. thumb up

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:46 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Zoom
It is not an unpopular choice with me as i have always thought it was underrated. Yes the film marks the stage where Moore looks too old for the role, but I still think he did a great job in it.

yeah the movie had some corny moments in it like him swinging from a vine and them playing the tarzan yell and him being on that plane and never falling off and crap like that,which is why its one of my least favorite Moore Bond films, but yeah,Moore during the times when the script was serious,he did an extremely good job in his acting then.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2010 04:50 PM