KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Favorite Roger Moore Bond Movie?

Whats your favorite Roger Moore James Bond movie?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Live and Let Die 12 16.67%
The Man With The Golden Gun 10 13.89%
The Spy Who Loved Me 26 36.11%
MoonRaker 3 4.17%
For Your Eyes Only 10 13.89%
Octopussy 5 6.94%
A View To A Kill 6 8.33%
Total: 72 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Favorite Roger Moore Bond Movie?
Started by: Mr Parker

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
God

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah the movie had some corny moments in it like him swinging from a vine and them playing the tarzan yell and him being on that plane and never falling off and crap like that,which is why its one of my least favorite Moore Bond films, but yeah,Moore during the times when the script was serious,he did an extremely good job in his acting then.

I honestly think it was one of Moore's best performances.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 04:17 PM
003 is currently offline Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Zoom
I honestly think it was one of Moore's best performances.

I do to.Like I said,when the movie WAS being serious,he excelled in his acting.He was always a very good actor but he got better with age and it showed in this film in the serious moments.

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 11:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
. Hitosu Moriko
Restricted

Account Restricted

(reported)

im not a quitter

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 03:02 AM
. Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send . Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by . Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

wonder who this troll was,this guy went around posting everywhere only that word.lol.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 05:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

Octopussy is one of the underrated Bond entries. I think it's Moore's 3rd best behind TSWLM & FYEO.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:28 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

1- The spy who loved me
2- The man with the golden gun
3- A view to a kill (I feel that it is underrated. It's just sad that Moore was like 60 during this time.)

The worst of his and of the entire series is, for sure, Moonraker, hands down. The second worst Bond movie would be Die another day.

The best Bond would be Goldfinger, Golden Eye and Dr. No

Old Post Mar 29th, 2010 04:34 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gygan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Octopussy .I have seen this film so many time and again i like to watch this kind of films.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 07:33 AM
gygan is currently offline Click here to Send gygan a Private Message Find more posts by gygan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
1- The spy who loved me
2- The man with the golden gun
3- A view to a kill (I feel that it is underrated. It's just sad that Moore was like 60 during this time.)

The worst of his and of the entire series is, for sure, Moonraker, hands down. The second worst Bond movie would be Die another day.

The best Bond would be Goldfinger, Golden Eye and Dr. No

I gotta say that A View To A Kill is his worst hands down.That Bond movie he didnt even have good squeeze in.Tonya Roberts did not measure up to the beauty of the previous Bond girls and Grace Jones? makee me barf thinking about it when Bond got into bed with HER. sick

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2010 09:47 PM
ChocolateCake

The Spy Who Loved Me is one of the best Bond movies ever made. The introduction of Jaws, Barbara Bach as the Bond girl and Moore giving one of his best performances. What more could you want.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2010 04:59 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by ChocolateCake
The Spy Who Loved Me is one of the best Bond movies ever made. The introduction of Jaws, Barbara Bach as the Bond girl and Moore giving one of his best performances. What more could you want.

could not have said it better myself. thumb up Roger Moore said that Bond film was the one that he had the most fun making.I think thats the reason most people seem to like this one the most because his energy and excitement on making the film really came through on the screen and rubbed off on moviegoers.

Old Post Jun 11th, 2010 09:42 PM
ChocolateCake

Originally posted by Mr Parker
could not have said it better myself. thumb up Roger Moore said that Bond film was the one that he had the most fun making.I think thats the reason most people seem to like this one the most because his energy and excitement on making the film really came through on the screen and rubbed off on moviegoers.

Without a shadow of a doubt.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2010 02:11 PM
ChocolateCake is currently offline Click here to Send ChocolateCake a Private Message Find more posts by ChocolateCake Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hatchet

The Man With The Golden Gun just shades this for me. I am not as fanatical as others about Moore but I do believe hre starred in some of the best films. Golden Gun for me is perfect Bond. Christopher Lee is outstanding as the villian and there are two stunning Bond girls. Plus there is also the best stunt in the film series in my opinion.

Old Post Jun 21st, 2010 10:45 PM
Hatchet is currently offline Click here to Send Hatchet a Private Message Find more posts by Hatchet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

The Man With The Golden Gun is far too silly to be the called the best entry from Moore. The only good things coming out of that film was Scaramanga, his lair, the gunbarrel sequence, and the fact that Moore still looked relatively young(the last film he did). With that said......

The Spy Who Loved Me
For Your Eyes Only
Octopussy
Live And Let Die
Moonraker(was good until it took to outer space)
The Man With The Golden Gun
A View To A Kill

Last edited by Darth Martin on Jun 25th, 2010 at 01:05 AM

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 01:00 AM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hatchet

Originally posted by Darth Martin
The Man With The Golden Gun is far too silly to be the called the best entry from Moore. The only good things coming out of that film was Scaramanga, his lair, the gunbarrel sequence, and the fact that Moore still looked relatively young(the last film he did). With that said......

The Spy Who Loved Me
For Your Eyes Only
Octopussy
Live And Let Die
Moonraker(was good until it took to outer space)
The Man With The Golden Gun
A View To A Kill

The Man with the Golden Gun is one of the only Moore films that does not verge on silly.

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 12:33 PM
Hatchet is currently offline Click here to Send Hatchet a Private Message Find more posts by Hatchet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

sick

Old Post Jun 25th, 2010 06:55 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Hatchet
The Man with the Golden Gun is one of the only Moore films that does not verge on silly.

true.Yeah his first three films The Man With The Golden Gun,Live And Let Die,and The Spy Who Loved Me stayed away from the sillyness that began and continued with MoonRaker.each one getting more sillier than the previous one except for For Your Eyes Only which was more serious than the others that followed TSWLM.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2010 07:00 PM
Darth Martin

Are you two serious? The Man With The Golden Gun isn't silly to you?

Sheriff Pepper spring to mind? Nick Nack? The martial arts girls' whooping ass?

Scaramanga is damn good villain. Granted, but that doesn't stop me from saying the film is beyond silly. There are good moments in the film but it isn't one of the better entries.

Actually, overall, all of Moore's films are silly with the possible exception of LALD & FYEO(why it's one of my favorites; Moore in a serious spy thriller).

Old Post Jun 27th, 2010 12:26 PM
ChocolateCake

I wouldn't say that TMWTGG is a silly entry in the series, but it is not one of the best. Scaramanga is probably the best thing about the film.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 04:07 PM
Darth Martin

Scaramanga is by far the best thing about the film. He's a great villain. The film had potential to be great, but it was handled really, really badly. It's a silly entry in the series but I don't think it is Moore's worst. Don't get me wrong, initially TMWTGG was one of my favorites, and I do enjoy a number of scenes in it. Everything involving or revolving around Scaramanga is great.........its the other stuff and subplots that are terrible.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 07:57 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Darth Martin
Are you two serious? The Man With The Golden Gun isn't silly to you?

Sheriff Pepper spring to mind? Nick Nack? The martial arts girls' whooping ass?

Scaramanga is damn good villain. Granted, but that doesn't stop me from saying the film is beyond silly. There are good moments in the film but it isn't one of the better entries.

Actually, overall, all of Moore's films are silly with the possible exception of LALD & FYEO(why it's one of my favorites; Moore in a serious spy thriller).

oh yeah thats right.Its just the ending of the film is really serious that I forgot about those moments and yeah LALD and FYEO started away from the silliness I would say.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2010 08:04 PM