KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME- Imperial Records (character reference)

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME- Imperial Records (character reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Melkor
Executing Duchess should be more satisfactory than mere Baroness.

Nice line.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 11:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer
Kakow how you like me now

wait is this teh final or can more come my bro stil hasnt made his

well for now at least,

I'm unsure if i will stay for too long

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:10 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eleskarr
Renegade

I just made my char can I be in?

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:25 AM
Eleskarr is currently offline Click here to Send Eleskarr a Private Message Find more posts by Eleskarr Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

Hey, Ush. I just noticed that my pilot tricks are wrong. I had selected the ones you had here before the tricks were updated. What I should have is:

Daredevil lvl 2
Speed King lvl 2
Favorite Seat

Sorry I didn't notice sooner, hope it can still be changed.

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2005 03:55 AM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RocasAtoll

Originally posted by Ushgarak
You can only add one more, I am afraid.

Then one ot that, and two to fix-it.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:58 AM
RocasAtoll is currently offline Click here to Send RocasAtoll a Private Message Find more posts by RocasAtoll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

a question how do I get Skills that I don't stat with, liek later down teh road can I get, Combat? becasue I find it akward having Gun and pilot skills but no hand to hand combat and I saw some peopel start with skills the type they were didn't stst with how did that happen?

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:21 AM
DarkDethbringer is currently offline Click here to Send DarkDethbringer a Private Message Find more posts by DarkDethbringer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Usually blasters are better, but yeah, you can, obviously, with XP.

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:28 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Hey Ush? My final merit was to be Reputation. Specifically a humorous one among cantina scum and other smugglers.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:29 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkDethbringer

how does XP work is tehr ea thread to explain it? oh and is tehre a possibility of getting Devices down teh road?

well for now at least,

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 04:43 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Reputation isn't a merit.

XP hasn't been fully keyed to the new system yet but will be by the time it arrives.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 29th, 2005 at 08:53 AM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 08:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Well, uhh, one would hope that stick out tongue

under the pale tree - my artwork@da.com

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 03:17 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis

And Thraxis- I removed your armour; you should be aware that it would sink your Combat total and make you effectively useless as a character.

Even though the armor is a rather important part of the character, I'll let it drop: I'd thought that Dexterity was the relevant attribute to combat totals, which is why I put Agility at 6, rather than Dexterity. With that in mind, I'd like to keep the armor (albeit at 2 rather than 4) and switch the 6 and 7 in Agility and Dexterity.

For the 2 extra skill points, could I take medicine? I'd imagine that 'Frank' knows the scarification rituals, tattooing, and other such cultural things. After all, they're more or less neccesities for any and all members of the Warrior caste, since your position in the caste is determined by your honor, and your honor is determined by your tattoos and scars, so a Warrior caste would likely know how to do such things. He'd also know a bit about, say, patching up his wounds- a bit of battlefield medicine he'd've picked up.

As for the ally... I have absolutely no idea. I'll think of something soon.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 05:48 PM
Thraxis is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It doesn't matter which one you switch; your basic Combat skill is 13 and it would then be reduced when you put the armour on.

But yup, as you took the Widely Experienced power the two points can be in any non-combat skill you like.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 06:39 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thraxis

It doesn't matter which one you switch; your basic Combat skill is 13 and it would then be reduced when you put the armour on.

But yup, as you took the Widely Experienced power the two points can be in any non-combat skill you like.

Well, with that in mind, I think I'll resubmit his alien tricks, and clear up all the problems in one swoop.

Alien Schticks:
Superior Physiology
Natural Weaponry (+2 Hand Damage)
Natural Weaponry (+2 Natural Armor)
Warrior Society (5 Combat Tricks)

and, as this would change my skills...

Combat= 14
Guns +5 =12
Intimidation +4 =12
Languages +4 =12

Just as a note, the armor that I'm going to be describing in my posts... well, its there for stylistic reasons and has no actual effects.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 01:04 PM
Thraxis is currently offline Click here to Send Thraxis a Private Message Find more posts by Thraxis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No probs, thanks.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Dec 4th, 2005 at 12:09 PM

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2005 03:05 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Okay, Ush, here's the revised skills and merits.

SKILLS

Guns = 14
Combat +5 =12
Pilot = 14
Languages +1 =8
Savoir-Faire +2 =9
Gambling +1 =7
Fix-it +4 =10
Lying +4 =12
Observation +3 =9
Persuasion +4 =12

Merits:

Starship: The Black Dawn (Free)
Ally: XD-99 (droid)
Haven: Hidden base in an Outer Rim asteroid field

That should do it, I think, unless I missed something else.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 06:49 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

It seems that I accidentally put my Fix-It score up to 14 at creation, and I would like to revise that by placing the two erroneous points into Intimidate. Should look like this.

Guns= 13
Pilot= 14
Combat +3= 10
Fix-it +5= 12
Intrusion +3= 10
Languages +2= 10
Lying +4= 10
Intimidate +2= 8

Nice trick.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 11:36 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

BB, I seem to remember you made a change or update to your character at some point which I made a mental note to put in, remembered the note, but completely forgot where the change was.

Is this true or am I just going senile?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 16th, 2006 02:09 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I am going to have to say that you are senile, but not because you forgot to make a change, more probably because you forgot you made the change. I don't even remember what the change was, but I remember making a change; my sheet matches yours.

Wanna join my Club for the Role-Playingly Insane?

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:28 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Can I just say I am currently highly amused?

under the pale tree - my artwork@da.com

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:30 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote