KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME- Imperial Records (character reference)

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME- Imperial Records (character reference)
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

No, absolutely not. That's obviously against Code 1138 of the C.R.P.I.

Hello, I'm Chris.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 05:32 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I am going to have to say that you are senile, but not because you forgot to make a change, more probably because you forgot you made the change. I don't even remember what the change was, but I remember making a change; my sheet matches yours.

Wanna join my Club for the Role-Playingly Insane?

That sounds about right- all is square then.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 18th, 2006 02:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Bump.

Little short of a year of non-activity.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2007 11:51 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup.

Still, story -wise, it's all on now!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 1st, 2007 07:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, we lost a large amount of players, especially on the Imperial side.... at least 3 I think. Imperial Templates are quite specialized, so some people find themselves clueless what to do at given moment. Especially the Fleet Templates( Captain, Squadron Leader) don`t have a direct challenge availible most of the time in this scenario. I tried to bring Trebeis into political struggle, but it didn`t end with lasting sucess.

This is just my opinion, I really like this game, but I think that there are issues why it wasn`t always going as smoothly as the PT one.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 06:34 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Hmm, I have been reading the Imperial thread again, and it seems that all players had something to do, the main problem was the player inactivity itself( mine as well at some point, I have to admit). Good that Ush has stopped with deviding each day into hours, it quickened the pace much.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 01:32 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The hour thing worked fine if people had kept it clear in their heads what their objectives were. As it is, people were at a loss as to what to do. Always the problem with open-ended games, that!

BtVS

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2007 02:13 PM
Lord Melkor

Well, now I regret I was much lacking in activity in this game- especially during the game period roughly equivalent to second day in terms of game time.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 24th, 2007 07:37 PM
Versyn Gaul
Samurai for Hire

Well im ready for activity

Old Post Jun 5th, 2007 03:21 AM
Versyn Gaul is currently offline Click here to Send Versyn Gaul a Private Message Find more posts by Versyn Gaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

bump

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 09:36 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Haha, I know why you did that, but I'm not using the old rules for the Janthis game. stick out tongue

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Jun 24th, 2010 09:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

I'll continue attacking knife guys, and do so last round too.

I have a question does any of the taps I could have help against mooks?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 05:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Vader says your defensive one works just fine against Mooks tapped, Martial Arts is a modest advantage against Mooks when tapped and Flying Attack will turn a non-killing hit into a kill.

He also says to get back to your thread before he goes all Grippy on you!

BtVS

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 05:37 PM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ushgarak
Vader says your defensive one works just fine against Mooks tapped, Martial Arts is a modest advantage against Mooks when tapped and Flying Attack will turn a non-killing hit into a kill.

He also says to get back to your thread before he goes all Grippy on you!

Haha, will do.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2010 05:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I am rereading the OT threads and damm, it was epic.

IS there plausibility of returning to OT at this point, Ush?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 08:24 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Only in very vague theory I am afraid.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 8th, 2011 09:22 PM
Lord Melkor

I am just reading the Imperial thread and having fun doing so, the roleplaying and plot were really fun. Perhaps it feels different without the time delays that were a problem.

By the way, Ush, you never gave account how your offline OT game went differently to ours, if you have time I would really like to hear about it. I know you played Commisar, I wonder how it went.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 04:42 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I've always been curious how it went.

I can always do Retro OT games!

My Twitter My Facebook My Tumblr My Wordpress

Old Post Sep 10th, 2011 04:50 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, there was kind of preview of OT game in current Jedi episode, regarding the prediction of Star Destroyes appearing, wasn`t it?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Sep 14th, 2011 07:00 PM