KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Cyclops Dies?

Cyclops Dies?
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
Yeah and then came back. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Most Marvel characters do.There's no such thing as dead in these comics wink

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 01:00 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Disappear

Originally posted by willRules
Actually the x doesn't come from his name but we won't go down that road as Im trying to make their leader look good here..................

anybody else see that episode of 'boy meets world'? hair, lips and brainiac 3000...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 02:28 AM
Disappear is currently offline Click here to Send Disappear a Private Message Find more posts by Disappear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cheekwg

I love cyclops..he's so cool but i guess someone has to die either way...I hope it's pyro...I always hated him when he flips his lighter

Forget yesterday,live for today and worry only for tomorrow

Old Post Dec 11th, 2005 11:10 AM
cheekwg is currently offline Click here to Send cheekwg a Private Message Find more posts by cheekwg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

But then why would they make a funeral for Pyro?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 12:30 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Please kill him fox... stop butchering the character and just get it over with...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 02:46 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

No don't kill cyclops. Marsden has finally matured as a bloke, and he actually looks the part now for cyclops... :P

Old Post Dec 13th, 2005 09:10 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Originally posted by botcherby
No don't kill cyclops. Marsden has finally matured as a bloke, and he actually looks the part now for cyclops... :P

Sooo true. I love his scruffy beard! love

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Dec 14th, 2005 02:24 AM
X-Woman is currently offline Click here to Send X-Woman a Private Message Find more posts by X-Woman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

he grows some stubble and thats enough?

Ok, not counting the fact that he wore cardigans and listened to nsync, he still looks about 18...

and he's still WAY too short imo... erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 07:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

height has no place in movies, the camera always makes you look taller if used correctly....

... what about Logan... hes too tall in the films, but no one cares ;P

Old Post Dec 15th, 2005 10:16 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

i just hope he doesnt die as in that early script. Pathetic, pathetic....
At least let him die in battle sad

Old Post Dec 16th, 2005 06:56 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

Battle against Jean maybe?

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Dec 17th, 2005 01:00 AM
Flavio

that would be better than "woosh, he's gone coz jean degenerated his body in 0,5 seconds..."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 01:04 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

I agree. It even SOUNDS stupid. If that happends...I'll be in awe.

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2005 09:28 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

height has no place in movies, the camera always makes you look taller if used correctly....

... what about Logan... hes too tall in the films, but no one cares ;P

Its part of his character to be imposing... the easiest way to get that is for him to be tall... marsden had to wear stilts just to measure up, and he was still short... erm

and logan was played by someone who imo made a decent approximation of the character...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 12:33 PM
botcherby

bloomin' hell wasn't it Cyclops who killed Jean in the end of the dark phoenix thingy? Fox surely has to stick with that element of the story... its the ultimate kick in the balls to have to kill the woman you love.

I will be greatly disappointed if Cyclops isn't the one to take down Jean, I will shout out in the cinema in disgust :P

Old Post Dec 20th, 2005 08:30 PM
RaistlinM

I hope, Cyclops will not die...Because I love him.He is really so cool.He is field leader of X-men.Pleaseee Do not kill him fox....

Old Post May 13th, 2006 06:10 PM
RaistlinM is currently offline Click here to Send RaistlinM a Private Message Find more posts by RaistlinM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Les yeux clos
Wisdomous

Originally posted by pr1983
Its part of his character to be imposing... the easiest way to get that is for him to be tall... marsden had to wear stilts just to measure up, and he was still short... erm

and logan was played by someone who imo made a decent approximation of the character...

laughing laughing

Stilts? OMG...stilts laughing

Old Post May 13th, 2006 07:01 PM
Les yeux clos is currently offline Click here to Send Les yeux clos a Private Message Find more posts by Les yeux clos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
X-Woman

He isn't that short. Famke is just really really tall and so is Hugh

Cyclops LIVES!!!

Old Post May 13th, 2006 08:32 PM
office jesus

Why? Scott was such a pansy ass in the first two films. Nevermind the fact he gets beat down by Kelly Hu. Honestly? If anyone gets killed in the film, it'll more than likely be Charles.

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:04 AM
office jesus is currently offline Click here to Send office jesus a Private Message Find more posts by office jesus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-Unit
League Of Assassins

How The Hell Do U Even Think That He Is Going To Die My Brothers? Dont Yall Notice That Hes Got The Suit On Him, What Does It Mean Then?

Old Post May 16th, 2006 11:21 PM
J-Unit is currently offline Click here to Send J-Unit a Private Message Find more posts by J-Unit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote