KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Cyclops Dies?

Cyclops Dies?
Started by: lordofwar

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
botcherby

please J-Unit... you think your THE FIRST person to notice that? its been debated in threads since the very first images of X3 came out.

Only a week left....

Also something happens at the end of the credits.... definatly worth staying just to see what it is.

Old Post May 17th, 2006 10:00 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bowbow

Sorry to say but u were all wrong, they kill cyclops, and they do it quick. The only thing is, u only hear he is dead, u never actually c his body...so uk how that works out. Also u might b dissapointed with who they kill. I thought the movie was great, but they killed off a lot of characters, and characters u never thought they would even think of killing.

Old Post May 26th, 2006 07:34 PM
bowbow is currently offline Click here to Send bowbow a Private Message Find more posts by bowbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RaistlinM

I dont like movie.And cyclops died sad(

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:25 PM
RaistlinM is currently offline Click here to Send RaistlinM a Private Message Find more posts by RaistlinM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Xam
Lord Xam

yeah he dies...who cares???he wasent doing much anyways exept for crying over jean n beeing jealous,not a big lost,xmen movies can go on wihtout him

"He was a pupil of mine,before he turned to evil..."

Old Post May 26th, 2006 08:39 PM
Xam is currently offline Click here to Send Xam a Private Message Find more posts by Xam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bowbow

movie = great, cyclops = pussy

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:03 AM
bowbow is currently offline Click here to Send bowbow a Private Message Find more posts by bowbow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chucktaylor
Syndicate Scout

No arguments...

But in my own opinion, they could've given Cyclops a fight scene before killing him. But I'd rather not have killed him in the first place...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 11:02 AM
chucktaylor is currently offline Click here to Send chucktaylor a Private Message Find more posts by chucktaylor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

hes not dead, they never saw his body, i was waiting for him to show up out of no where in the movie, never did...well there is always X-men the last last stand...

Old Post May 27th, 2006 04:12 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Jean Grey/Dark phoenix can bring him back from the dead.

Old Post May 27th, 2006 10:17 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Well Cyclops did died, Professor X died, Jean died, Mystique lost her powers, Magneto lost his powers(pretty much), Rogue took the cowardly way out and used the cure, Angel's role was minimmal at best, Psylockes was non-existent, Juggernaut was a mutant.. I wonder if this new director did his homework on the X-men or if he even read 1 comic book. The movie was entertainingm but a disgrace to me and to all true X-men fans.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 12:13 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soss
.:: The Psionic Angel ::.

Prof X isn't dead.
Mystique and Magneto both lost powers, but they WILL return.
Apparently, since Magneto was regaining his powers at the end.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 01:01 AM
Soss is currently offline Click here to Send Soss a Private Message Find more posts by Soss Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
persian85033

quote: (post)
Originally posted by botcherby
awww I hope this doesn't happen, Xavier is too sweet a guy in the movies to die... the comics have turned Xavier into a messed up psycho who keeps lying to the team *sob* :P

Sweet? The guy lives in lala land or something. I mean, I can sort of see what he wants, but we have to be realistic, don't we? And what he wants isn't very realistic. I mean, people just aren't going to accept things just like that. They are people, and humans are the most evil species on the face of the Earth. Not to mention selfish, etc.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 02:55 AM
persian85033 is currently offline Click here to Send persian85033 a Private Message Find more posts by persian85033 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

And your view on the whole matter is what Xavier is trying to change.

My god, you sound just like Magneto.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:02 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
persian85033

I don't think it's possible to change such a view. Too many people.

I do? Well, I always did think he had more realistic ideas. I mean, only the smart and the strong deserve to survive. There just isn't enough room for everybody!!! Unless you want an overpopulation problem(which we sort of already have). Humans are so frail, anyway, so poorly adapted. I mean, I envy my cat and the dog, and even the fish. They have so many abilities I can never have. And as for people reasoning, people don't really reason. A lot of people I know are really nothing more than dumbasses, or use their thinking abilities to do bad things, like hurt other people, the enviornment, and stuff just for fun sometimes. I mean, some of the things Sissy, Paco, the Tiger Barbs, the Guppies, the snails and the catfish do, make more sense than what I've seen some people do.

Besides, instead of doing stupid things like finding a cure for mutation, which IMO, is the cure, they should be finding cures for other things, epilepsy, diabetes, or get rid of them altogethor. If you have any of those things, or someone in your family does, you should just foget about having kids, IMO. That is being selfish. You're passing that stuff on to others, and...well, I think that's just selfish of you.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:43 AM
persian85033 is currently offline Click here to Send persian85033 a Private Message Find more posts by persian85033 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not necessarily.

You don't automatically pass things on. There's a chance they won't get it.

Xavier just has more faith in people than you. He believes with work and guidance that they can change.

I have to go and would like to say more but don't have time.

And just to let you know. I wouldn't consider myself selfish if I were to have kids.

I would consider myself selfish to not give them a chance at life.

Having an illness isn't the end of the world. People can live normal, happy and successful lives with illnesses.

is it comprehensible.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post May 28th, 2006 03:55 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Re: Cyclops Dies?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lordofwar
I heard from the first draft of the script, he does die. But we don't know for sure if they changed it, and if he does die for sure, it won't be quick.

Also we all know how pissed Fox is at WB for recruiting Singer and taking Marsden with him. I guess they want to kill off the character.

My thought upon seeing Cyclops die: FINALLY! roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's by far the least cool mutant yes

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 05:05 AM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Did Cyclops die?

It's not impossible but it would be unreasonable.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 07:30 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

a. he died offscreen so-well, you know comic book rules
b. He has a track record of being an archtypal ******* to all the women in his life and pretty much singlehandedly caused inferno and all the deaths associated with that event so in my eyes, he deserves it.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:26 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Who killed him in the comics? And how was he killed?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 09:37 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Jello
Cheese Spelunker

he wasn't killed in the comics, i'm saying he deserved to die in the movies a. for what he did in the comics, and b. to prevent and "inferno" from occuring in the movie timeline.

Wonder when will it'll all be over...
Living in a void when the void grows colder...
Wonder when it'll all be over?
Will you be laughing when it's over?

Old Post May 28th, 2006 10:20 AM
Darth Jello is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Jello a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Jello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Well he died offscreen Which they could make a crappy ass backstory to bring him back if they wanted to, same with the Professor. I hope Ratner doesnt direct this movies again if they decide to make another one, which I doubt.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 28th, 2006 04:08 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote