KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Bond Marathon

Bond Marathon
Started by: Inspectah Deck

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Bond Marathon

On Spike TV they were showing all the Bond films on Thanksgiving

After devouring my turkey I started watching the Bond films. I saw some Bond films I've never seen before(Thunderball, etc) and my favorite Bond films(Tomorrow Never Dies, GoldenEye, etc). Has anyone else seen the marathon?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 06:07 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

yeah I got to watch Gold finger and Thunderball.I also unfortunately saw the Brosnan Bond movies.I had only seen one of them before because I cant stand Brosan as an actor.After watching his other bond movies I hadn't seen,I will never watch them again.The movies are as bad as his acting.

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:07 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juwanna
ManWhoWillBeKillingyouNow

as i tell people, the bonds after Moore dont nail the bond charmness, they mostly just action gooks with pretty faces

however goldeneye was good ^^

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 09:24 PM
Juwanna is currently offline Click here to Send Juwanna a Private Message Find more posts by Juwanna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

charmness? I don't call going off to get revenge as happened in LTK as charmy

Old Post Nov 27th, 2005 10:23 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Mr Parker
yeah I got to watch Gold finger and Thunderball.I also unfortunately saw the Brosnan Bond movies.I had only seen one of them before because I cant stand Brosan as an actor.After watching his other bond movies I hadn't seen,I will never watch them again.The movies are as bad as his acting.

I like his acting sad

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 12:48 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, I do have to say that even in this movie where he plays an indian, he looked and acted Bond to me messed

Old Post Dec 4th, 2005 12:27 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I just saw a couple of great bond movies today on the marathon.Octopussy and The man with the golden gun.Great flicks.also saw Goldfinger and a view to a kill last night as well.Man it sure is nice to see the good ol days when the bond films ONLY had connery and moore in them.sure miss those days. sad

Last edited by Mr Parker on Dec 28th, 2005 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2005 12:38 AM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

how do you mean "only" had connery and moore in them? there is most of the time only one double-oh in it confused

Old Post Jan 1st, 2006 07:33 PM