KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » OK, Burton is a moron when it comes to Batman...

OK, Burton is a moron when it comes to Batman...
Started by: Harvey Dent

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mr Parker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Knightfall93
Yes, it is! Batman left behind the days of murdering goons in the '40s! I hate Burton's soddin' mass murdering psychopath!

Yes it sure is.I would rather see the adam west 60's show anyday of the year over Burton's soddin mass murdering psychopath coward any day of the year as well.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:44 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

OK, I thought you were taking the p*ss before, Mr Parker. At least we agree on something... sorry

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:50 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Yes, Burtonn's soddin mass murdering psychopathic cowardly crapbag was a sin against Batman. I actually enjooy the classic 60s film though, geat comedy!
"Holy strawberries, Batman, we're in a jam!"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 07:51 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Knightfall93
Yes, Burtonn's soddin mass murdering psychopathic cowardly crapbag was a sin against Batman. I actually enjooy the classic 60s film though, geat comedy!
"Holy strawberries, Batman, we're in a jam!"

okay,apology accepted. wink It sure was,anybody who doesnt think so is just fooling themselves in living in denial.They dont get it that batman is not authorized to go out and kill criminals and take the law into his own hands,that he only kills mutants and vampires and things like that,he hates to take a life and even in the beginning whe he did carry a gun and kill people,it was only because he had no other way out,he was never the cowardly killer that burton made him into.This movie should have been called The Punisher because thats what batmans character acted much more like.Now the punisher DOES take the law into his own hands,but batman does not,he is not authorized by the police to go out and kill people as he sees fit.

at least in the batman 60's show,you had a lot of comedy to laugh about.It kept you awake because it wasnt constantly boring all the time and at least did not make you hate batman for killing people in cowardly ways.I wanted to see batman die in the first film.I knew it would not happen though.If there is a batman movie being made where people are disgusted with batman for killing people and want to see batman die himself for killing people in cowardly ways,then there is something for sure wrong with that movie.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jan 29th, 2006 at 08:32 PM

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:28 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Punisher Comes to Sin City and Punisher Returns to Sin City! Seriously, Gothams as dark as Sin...

Old Post Jan 29th, 2006 08:30 PM
Mr Parker

yeah it is.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 06:18 PM
Kovacs86

I prefer cheesy goofball comedy Batman66... like where they land on a pile of rubber! I mean, whatt other hero has bat- Shark Repellant? Or even Super- shark Repellant, or Martian or WEonder Shark Repellant...

Old Post Feb 14th, 2006 08:22 PM
Mr Parker

yeah so do I. big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2006 07:25 PM
Kovacs86

Batman66 is AWESOME, I could watch that 6 times over in a day and still want more!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Mar 11th, 2006 08:46 PM
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

meh .... batman's alrite wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:27 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

its just the movie is too graphic and extremely fake ... they could have done without all that wink

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:29 PM
Haldir o Lórien is currently offline Click here to Send Haldir o Lórien a Private Message Find more posts by Haldir o Lórien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Haldir o Lórien
Slayer of Light

ok keaton is probably one of the ugliest man that set foot on stage ... i mean it sick meh ... i triple-posted ... my bad embarrasment

Last edited by Haldir o Lórien on Mar 17th, 2006 at 11:36 PM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2006 11:34 PM
botcherby

Burton's Batman is the best. Its dark its gritty its awesome

I've watched it countless times since my childhood and I still think itss a great film!

You say Batman doesn't use guns... you chat shit dude. Batman has a gun arsenal in the batcave! Batman has used guns in the past. Hes not afraid of using them, he just hates them.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 02:14 AM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Exactly... and "dude", how can you say a film with those ninja thugs who dance like disco dicks in fights is dark and gritty? Morion...

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 12:10 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by botcherby

I've watched it countless times since my childhood and I still think itss a great film!

You say Batman doesn't use guns... you chat shit dude. Batman has a gun arsenal in the batcave! Batman has used guns in the past. Hes not afraid of using them, he just hates them.

actually that would be batman begins thats the best.Burton should NEVER have been allowed near a batman franchise as this thread starter so brilliantly pointed out.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2006 07:38 PM
Harvey Dent
Two-Face

Originally posted by botcherby

Burton's version of Batman ain't dark. Dumb people think it is. It's goofy and it seems like the actors play cartoon characters instead of actually getting into character.

Well is is kinda dark - in a looney tunes type of way.

I've watched it countless times since my childhood and I still think its a great film!

Well you're in the minority. Plus I found the film to be very 'Kiddie' and this is why you watched it many times in your childhood.

I think you're brain is shit. Batman has a gun arsenal? You are so confident in that bull crap that you actually think you stepped foot in the cave itself and saw it.

A few tidbits for the Burton fanboys,

1. Turned down business deals with anyone manufacturing devises for the army that are built with guns,

2. When he teamed up with Luthor to fight the armies of Darkside, Luthor offered him a gun and Batman turned him down saying 'not my style'.

3. He doesn't kill out of Revenge. When Batman finds out that the Joker kills his parents in Burton's pathetic version, he blows up a building out of anger and kills most of the Jokers gang.

Burton *$u#ed up man. And people like you are eating this crap up. I'm just glad I know the difference between how batman should be portrayed. Idiot.

Coin lands on the bad head - we hit 'em hard."

Last edited by Harvey Dent on Mar 20th, 2006 at 12:27 AM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:18 AM
Harvey Dent is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Dent a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Originally posted by Harvey Dent

Well you're in the minority.

No he's not.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 01:24 AM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Harvey Dent
Burton's version of Batman ain't dark. Dumb people think it is. It's goofy and it seems like the actors play cartoon characters instead of actually getting into character.

Well is is kinda dark - in a looney tunes type of way.

Well you're in the minority. Plus I found the film to be very 'Kiddie' and this is why you watched it many times in your childhood.

I think you're brain is shit. Batman has a gun arsenal? You are so confident in that bull crap that you actually think you stepped foot in the cave itself and saw it.

A few tidbits for the Burton fanboys,

1. Turned down business deals with anyone manufacturing devises for the army that are built with guns,

2. When he teamed up with Luthor to fight the armies of Darkside, Luthor offered him a gun and Batman turned him down saying 'not my style'.

3. He doesn't kill out of Revenge. When Batman finds out that the Joker kills his parents in Burton's pathetic version, he blows up a building out of anger and kills most of the Jokers gang.

Burton *$u#ed up man. And people like you are eating this crap up. I'm just glad I know the difference between how batman should be portrayed. Idiot.

Actually Harvey it IS dark except Burton went overboard and made it TOO dark to where you can hardly see whats going on half the time in the movie, laughing He had the right idea about gothem being dark with the sets and everything but again he just went overboard and made it too dark to where you could not see what was going on half the time during the night scenes.which is why i prefer batman forever over burtons films because I like to be able to see what I am looking at. big grin

actually he's not in the minority on thinking batman is a good film,if he thought it was better than Nolans,then he WOULD be in the minority then.however most movie goers have bad taste and enjoy watching crap though which is what burton and schumachers movies BOTH are. big grin

Batman did carry guns in the beginning and shot and killed people but he only did so when had HAD to and there was no way out when his life was in danger.The thing I hate about burtons batman is that when Batman stopped carrying guns,he stopped killing people as well.Yet that idiot burton, like you said in his pathectic version he has him blowing that building up in anger.Yeah some people just dont know how batman should be portrayed and its really sad that so many people are eating up his pathetic version and swallowing that crap.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Mar 20th, 2006 at 05:35 PM

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 05:33 PM
Kovacs86

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 05:37 PM
Harvey Dent
Two-Face

Originally posted by Doc Ock
No he's not.

He is if he thinks the film is better than Begins.

Coin lands on the bad head - we hit 'em hard."

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2006 04:47 AM
Harvey Dent is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Dent a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Dent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote