KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 272 273 [274] 275 276 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"One that is better than the Empire's version," Galahad says. "Genocide is what the Empire has committed here. The Alliance would never do such a thing; its leaders are too moral and pure for that."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:44 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It wasn't actually that kind of question, Galahad.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Ah, rhetorical?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:16 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Kinda.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:17 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"[I'm sorry I'm useless currently]," Eerin says to his friends as they drag him out of the Pit. "[I blame the Empire.]"

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:19 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sasha stops trying to stitch Vasilik together, realizing the futility of her actions.

"I am so sorry, Vasilik."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:22 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Vasilik reaches to the medallion on his chest, and tears it off, stuffing it towards you, Sasha.

"You are Lodge Master now. You must protect the record."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:29 PM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha grudgingly accepts the medallion, putting it in her pocket.

"I can't say that I will be the most fearsome of Lodge Masters," Sasha says, tears in her eyes, "but the Record will be safe on my homeworld."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:32 PM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

He shakes his head.

"No. Not safe anywhere. Destroy it."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:34 PM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha holds her breath for a moment.

"It will be done."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:34 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Let me see it done..."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:36 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad frowns.

"Sasha, you know we need this," Galahad says.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:37 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Pit guys- you've made it out.

You wouldn't have done, but just as you were about to tumble out, Drakkon caught a hold of you and hefted you upwards.

"Do any of you know what the last battle of the Clone Wars was?" he callsd out as he lifts you.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:38 PM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha looks at Galahad for a moment, then back to Vasilik.

"Vasilik, did any Jedi survive the Hunt?" Sasha asks.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:39 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"The Hunt is a sacred trust to the Hunter. None can know."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:40 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alkaselzer
Galahad frowns.

"Sasha, you know we need this," Galahad says.

"Ah," says Vasilik. "Then you learned nothing from the Jedi. You would do what you need, and not what was right."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Nov 12th, 2007 at 09:44 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:41 PM
Brit
Duchess

"It's very important, Vasilik, please, tell me. Yes or no."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:42 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It cannot be done," he says. "To give away that knowledge betrays all my people stand for. We are all to die- do not seek to take the last of or respect also."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:43 PM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha nods.

"You are right."

She draws her pistol and aims at the Record.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:45 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

EDIT

Last edited by Alkaselzer on Nov 12th, 2007 at 09:52 PM

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 09:47 PM