KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 274 275 [276] 277 278 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Rhys agrees with the "go back to the ships" plan.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:38 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

No way back into the Archives, Galahad.

But yes. There is nothing more to be done here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 11:53 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Galahad casts one last look at Vasilik, posed for a warrior's burial as Sasha has done.

"Come, then," Galahad says. "To the starport. Scarlet, contact Kyle and the others. We'll rendezvous near the Guild Hall."

He leaves the ruins of the Guild Hall behind, heading South towards the starport.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:20 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Scarlet nods, and brings out her comlink as she moves towards the exit of the tomb-like Records.

"Scarlet to Kyle, over," Scarlet says. "Do you copy? Rendezvous at the Guild Hall when you get the chance; our mission is over."

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:25 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brit
Duchess

Sasha remains behind as Galahad, Zalandos, and Scarlet take their leave. She finishes putting Vasilik's body in its regal pose, his neurowhip in one hand, his blood-stained knife in the other.

"We did so little to help them, Ranad," Sasha says. "This all could have been avoided."

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:27 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

And so the Battle of Lanzar is over. Despite their poor performance at the climax, the strategic victory of the Imperials is, eventually, total, and the city is overrun. At the Pit, surrounding Imperial forces keep firing for another twenty minutes at everything in there, just to make sure.

Now the razung of the city begins. Always bombarded, burnt and battered, now it is to be levelled; oblitterated.

The flight of the people of Lanzar begins also. The populace- what remains of the military and the civilians- panic and flee. Lacking any form of central leadership, and not being creatures of great discipline anyway, the instinct of 'every pig for himself' takes over.

With no Imperials in the East, and none surrounding the city there, the populace flees in that direction.

-

You guys manage to slip through to the starport in the confusion. Imperial guards are present, but your Senatorial guard still protect your vessels.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 09:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Can we just kinda bolt? Or are we gonna have to RP sneaking past the guards?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 10:41 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They aren't going to fire on the Senatorial guard. All you had to do was not walk through the same part of the starport was the Commissar was at, and even that was just to be spared his blather.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 11:07 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"To your ships, friends," Galahad says. "They won't try to intercept us; it would be a political felony on the Commissar's part to move against me, not to mention that, thanks to Rhys and Cass, they don't quite have the fighters for it..."

Galahad advises to everyone to avoid Imperial personnel in person and that only he will respond to hails from the Imperials.

Sasha and Ranad can ride aboard Thespion's Theater.

Kyle and Eerin have The Last Laugh.

Scarlet's ship is being towed by Galahad's, it seems, so Scarlet should ride with Rhys on The Black Dawn.

And Cass has his nippy fighter.

"Let's get off this dying world," Galahad sighs, his white robes flowing behind him as he moves up the ramp of his ship.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 11:22 PM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Last Laugh is knackered; it is attached to your ship.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 11:51 PM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

Is a Large Freighter big enough to pull a Starfighter and another Large Freighter? Or can Galahad's ship be larger since he has people under his employment that can operate a larger ship?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:29 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Unless Galahad wants a bunch of smugglers and pirates on his Senatorial yacht, I think we should all cram into Rhys's ship...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:35 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Scarlet quickly and quietly boards Rhys's ship.

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 03:18 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Me and my R4 unit hop on board the roman fighter which was named whatever name Ush came up with involving the deadly Roman throwing darts of doom...

Is there any meeting place? Or are we all going our separate ways?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 06:44 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well it's certainly not going to be a high-speed exit, Galahad.

The Commissar is trying to contact you.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 12:49 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

"I'm sorry we couldn't do more, Galahad..."

Rhys opens his ship and ushers whoever's coming with him on board.

"Welcome aboard the Black Dawn. Please try not to step on any floor panels too hard. They might break off."

He heads for the cockpit.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 02:47 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jazzman_78
Jedi

"Um, I'll go with Galahad since he's got my ship anyhow, but thanks Rhys. Besides, even my ship looks safer right now."

'Jedi are at their best when things don't go as planned.' - Anakin Skywalker, whom we now know never met Andro Fenris.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 05:05 PM
Jazzman_78 is currently offline Click here to Send Jazzman_78 a Private Message Find more posts by Jazzman_78 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alkaselzer
Thespian

"I am too, Rhys," Galahad says, with a nod to Rhys. "I am too. See you at the rendezvous..."

Galahad will open communications with the Commissar.

Conversations thread, I presume?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2007 11:48 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ooh! Ok.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 12:14 AM
Brit
Duchess

Sasha will join that. She wants some choice parting words to be shared with the Commissar...

Also...since Vasilik made me an honorary Lodge Master and subsequently died as Guildmaster...does that make Sasha the Guildmaster of Lanzar?

Silly question for my own amusement...

Punch your lights out, hit the pavement
That's what I call entertainment
Causing problems makes you famous
All the silence makes a statement

Old Post Nov 16th, 2007 05:06 AM
Brit is currently offline Click here to Send Brit a Private Message Find more posts by Brit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote