KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Rebel Alliance Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (280): « First ... « 278 279 [280]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Alkaselzer
Thespian

A person?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:03 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Either Lord Vader or a Guildmaster...

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:05 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Simpler still.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:08 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

The Black Plague!

Slayer of the Stars...Starkiller...Galder?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:09 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:14 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Holy crap.

Why?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:16 AM
Alkaselzer
Thespian

That makes me slightly uncomfortable.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:17 AM
Alkaselzer is currently offline Click here to Send Alkaselzer a Private Message Find more posts by Alkaselzer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Because you could not have been more wrong about what the black section referred to...

BtVS

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:18 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Glad I didn't try to swipe THAT section. I could totally see the Rebels looking over what I'd nabbed and reading "Galder Starkiller is evil. Grawr."

Nice trick.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:20 AM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Galder killed Rogan?

And the Rebel thread is now mine! Mwahaha!

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 12:21 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Black part refering to the dark Jedi? Maybe an indication of their great battle yet to come?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 01:05 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

That makes me both queasy and excited. I love being a Darkie... big grin

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:20 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Phh, we would know more if you Rebels managed to get the Record...unfortunately none of the Imperial players knew about this.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 26th, 2007 at 02:26 AM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 02:22 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote