KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Imperial Thread

USH'S ORIGINAL TRILOGY GAME EPISODE I 'LANZAR'- Imperial Thread
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (372): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

They really don't tell you any more than your contact does. They have not done much before; this is their first notable appointment.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 09:52 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Thank you for your help, I assume that most Senators are well aware of the barbaric nature of Osokans? If not, I hope you will enlighten them. Your efforts will be awarded." - Melkor finishes unless there is anything else Raedgar considers important.

Ush, does it seem that the civil war erupted mainly because of inner or outer politics( like, was relationship with Empire the main controversy)?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:01 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Reviewing your notes, you can find only one proximate cause for the start of the civil war, and that was the death of the previous Guildmaster.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:07 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

So now, time for big conference on Victorious? It would seem logical I would stay on Victorious then, not Deviator, will it be trublesome for the game?

Or maybe I could contact my Mentor, Tarkin, first?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:17 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Time is running out for any more pre-arrival chit chat I am afraid.

Indeed, it is time for people to meet on the Victorious. The Commissar's shuttle is arriving now, with large squares of stormtroopers in formation all around, and all the players are there to meet him, either as senior officers or as part of the guard...

(except you Scum and Villainy types, who arrive with him, and you Agents, who are skulking umcomfortably near the Generals)

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:21 PM
Lord Melkor

Melkor proudly marches out of the shuttle, appearing full of confidence and authority. He will greet the Senior Officers, complimenting the veterans(like Jarek) on their previous accomplishments, and will emphasize the importance of this mission to Commodore Narik, suggesting that he has chosen the officer whose Star will rise high, and Melkor`s connections may help with Narik`s career( I will not speak of it when Jarek can hear).

What are attitudes od Senior Staff towards me(Observation rolls)?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Respect as far as the bounds of duty command.

"Good afternoon, Commissar," says the Commdore. "Welcome to the Victorious, a name I think you will find will be apt for our missions together. Did you have a pleasant journey?"

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:33 PM
Barbarossa
King of the bitchslappers

A Heavily modified TIE-Fighter glides into the Docking bay of the Deviator. The sever Techs in the area immediately notice the Special markings in the Solar Panels. "This is definitely some big-brass. I Wonder who it is." One of the Techs whispers to the other. The man does not get the chance to reply. With a loud Snap-Hiss, the Cockpit hatch pops open, and out steps The Captain Trebeis. The techs rush to make themselves appear busy.

Entering the Bridge, The Captain is nearly tripped by a small droid. With an obvious deal of satisfaction, he raises his left boot and sends it flying with a kick. Noticing the people gathered around, he slowly makes his way to the front of the bridge, and waits for silence. Everyone pauses- Except for a solitary General, who continues talking despite Trebeis's obvious attempts at getting everyone's attention.

"Excuse me General! May I please address my crew?" He Asks Snidely, sneering in the Gruff man's direction. Rhodes, noticing the commotion, Rushes to the Captains side.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:54 PM
Barbarossa is currently offline Click here to Send Barbarossa a Private Message Find more posts by Barbarossa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Yes, the journey was comfortable for me and my companions, thank you Captain." - Melkor urges his little coterie to come closer:

"This young lady is my personal Secretary and Intelligence Expert, Sareitha Adeleas. I would also like to introduce Rylis Tavel, one of the finest Bounty Hunters in the galaxy, who was pardoned after she decided to work for New Order. And this deadly looking man is Arvus Oakmead, he has considerable skill in Sabotage and Stealth. I am sure both of them wil be a great help in our mission, though they are not part of military and answer to me." -Melkor carefully watches the reaction to the duo, wondering if Narik despises Bounty Hunters and Mercenaries as many Officers do.

"And I would like to emphasize the importance of our mission, it is urgent and difficult, but Emperor himself shall observe it. If we conquer difficulties, which I firmly believe, we will both rise high, but if we fall..... I put a great responsibility on you, Captain Narik, but I am sure you will prove a great Commodore. You are the youngest Captain to command one of this new Star Destroyer class, and I hope we will achieve understanding, as were both raised in New Order and are determined to do what must be done. We will suceed, no matter the costs!"

"And you General Atar, I heard about your excellent service record, I hope this mission will overshadow your previous accomplishments".

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:03 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 10:58 PM
Lord Melkor

Note to Rylis and Arvus: you were not on Deviator as you posted, you came with me, and now I introduce you to Commodore.

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:01 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Captain Trebeis, you are long overdue on the Victorious...

"I am certain the Emperor will be well satsified by the efforts of this task force," says Nidar.

"Do you bring additional orders from the Emperor?" interjects Atar, pretty much ignoring what you said to him, Esgabath.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:21 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Lyle is standing near the back of the group, wearing an old hedre-skin jacket. The common polyfibre top's hood under it is lying outside of the jacket's collar. He was unconsciously rubbing his hands in their black formal gloves, as he held them in front of himself.

On te journey here, he had spoken with the normal stormtroopers, and a few of their commander, while eating with them in the cafeteria. He'd done this to the extent of getting to know a few commanders, one in particular, going by the name of Modun, who he'd dined with four times. Snatching two hours from his sleep pattern, he had tried getting his hands on information about the planet Lanzar, as well as checking for any contacts he might have had on the planet.

Now, however, he was feeling a little uneasy. Lyle liked to have a way out if something went wrong, but he was surrounded by stormtroopers and their guns. He let a sigh escape his lips as the shuttle flew into the docking bay, even managing to ignore that almost imperceptible straightening of stormtroopers in their formations.

Looking around, he saw a few faces known to him in the motley collection arrayed to meet the new Comissar. General Coll, over there, standing with the other generals. And Lyle was sure he recognised the man standing some way off, another agent. Wait a moment! Stirge? Karn Stirge? Damn, that was a long way back. Lyle wondered if the other agent would remember him at all. Fighting an urge to walk over and start a conversation, Lyle decided he'd look him up later, and returned his attention to the incoming shuttle.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Last edited by Trickster on Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:34 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:21 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

"Straight to the point General?"- Melkor gives an understanding smile. This man clearly has a mind of the soldier. "Well, it is good, since time is the one thing we lack. Emperor wants this situation to be resolved in 5 days."

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:27 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Five days?" says Atar, raising an eyebrow. "That limits our options."

The rest of you can react to that news as you like.

"Well," says Nidar. "Such as it is the Emperor's will, I am sure we will not disappoint. And talking of strategy, I have called a planning meeting immediately. We can all meet in my conference room and talk over our options."

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:37 PM
Lord Melkor

"Very well, Commodore. Let`s start the conference immediately"- Melkor hopes that Nidar is as at least half as competent as he is eager. Atar should compliment his personality nicely anyway.

Is Jarek present?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Last edited by Lord Melkor on Nov 29th, 2005 at 11:58 PM

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:44 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Commodore is a rank above Captain so in the capacity as the military leader of the mission you should call him that.

And yup, they all are.

BtVS

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:49 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

The generals had, as protocol dictated, moved ahead of Lyle. They were already talking, so he decided he'd waited long enough. Walking forward just in time to catch the news, he scaned the group, recognising the Comissar from his insignia. Glancing at his face, he recognised the face from several holo-shots he had. The assassin, he didn't know, but what was Rylis Tavel doing here? One of Lyle's eyes raised momentarily.

It hadn't been all that long ago that they'd worked together on a project. She'd certainly risen in the ranks from when she had just been a defector from the criminal underworld. Another person he'd have to meet up with later.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:50 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

quote: (post)
Originally posted by §P0oONY
Vyse notices Commander Janthis inspecting his equipment and walks over.

"Hey, Don't believe I've seen you around before, the name's Vyse. Pleasure to meet you."

Vyse offers his hand out to shake the man's hand.
Janthis inpsects the mans hand for a second
"No I don't believe we've come across eachother before but I'm always pleased to meet a new acquittance. I'm Cmoomader Janthis"
Returning Vyse's hand shake.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Nov 29th, 2005 11:53 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"Greetings, Commissar," Vantos says, standing at a relaxed attention. "I am pleased to hear that you found your journey satisfactory. I am famiiliar with Arvus Okmead, but the bounty hunter I have only heard of."

"Five days, though? Cutting it close, I would say. However, the Emperor is wise. We should be able to accomplish our task within that time."

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

Following the commanders and generals, Karn listened to what they were talking about, but soon grew bored of their discussion. Looking around at the others who were walking along, Karn noticed some that he knew; Arvus Okmead he had seen while on a job for Nebba not long before he joined the Empire; Rylis once received a bounty on some Rodian's head from that same Hutt; and Lyle he knew from a mission back when he (Karn) had first joined, still learning the ropes. Karn chuckled at his memories, thinking of how far back those times were and how far he had come since then. He and Lyle could probably talk for a while after the conference. Turning his attention back on the conversations, Karn listened carefully for any information he might be able to use.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2005 12:30 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote